transformers cyberverse bumblebee and windblade fanfictiontransformers cyberverse bumblebee and windblade fanfiction

He's always patching us up after nasty battles, and he's way loyal to the Autobot cause. Though Bumblebee tried to aid his leader, he was restrained by Starscream and Shadow Striker, eventually being slain. Another design for popular BB, but with my first female TF: Windblade. "- Bumblebee, "Dead End would love to bring an end to every Autobot that he comes across. AllSpark, Without the AllSpark however, Cybertron's deterioration sped up. As the warship rose, Autobot sabotage caused the planetary engines to begin reversing. But all he's really good at is getting in my way. The Autobots and Shadow Striker shared a group hug, which the Dinobots also joined, quite uninvited. With a momentous effort Bee resisted the temptation to roll his optics. Teletraan-X After listening to Teletraan recount the entirety of human history (which took 4.5 hours), Bumblebee outright asked where the Ark was something Teletraan didn't know. Bumblebee was passing by on one of his memories and stopped . Soon enough however, the movement had gone from civil disagreements to open revolution with Starscream derisively greeting Optimus when the "file clerk" tried to deter Megatron's ambitions. He spends so much time taking care of others, sometimes we have to remind him to look out for himself as well." Don't judge me. After Astrotrain had taken Megatron X away, Ratchet presented the recovered Windblade to the Autobots, Bumblebee hugging his friend. The hostiles were quickly identified as Decepticon supersoldiers created by an alternate version of Megatron who had won the Great War and the owner of the alternate Matrix. Seriously, this is one bad Decepticon with an even worse attitude. While Bumblebee tried his best to hold Thundercracker off, his stinger malfunctioned and Windblade ordered him to retreat to a nearby mineshaft instead. In Episode 9 of 'Transformers Cyberverse,' Bumblebee revisits memories of his arch nemesis Shadowstriker and learns there's more to being a hero than just knowing how to fight. Shadowstriker When the Decepticon Deadlock tried to defect, Bumblebee brought him to the safe refuge of Maccadam's before Megatron arrived and threatened to start a brawl. When the disruptor was destroyed, Bumblebee raced back aboard the cargo plane, escaping only thanks to Shadow Striker's glitchy limbs. windblade bumblebee sideswipe transformers grimlock optimusprime strongarm starscream drift ratchet slipstream fixit optimus megatron . So Cyber Megatron, or just Cyber Megs invited hi Just a few one shots of the Transformers franchise that popped into my head. I know it's a little too early to put out cyberverse video But i was very tempted to do new videosoon the part 2Song: Bumblebee Lyricsi hope you like th. Thrown around by the change in pressure, Grimlock shook loose the restraints on several stasis pods, causing them to fly out of the ship. Word to the wise--if you see a plasma blaster in her hands, duck. No one can give those Decepticon Seeker jets a fly for their money like Windblade can. I'll have to battle Decepticons, outrun an explosion or two, and be heroic- basically, I'm in for one epic ride across the Cyberverse. Though a few lost their lives to the matter between universes, most were able to escape using the combined power of their AllSparks. When Megatron's injured leg caused him to stumble, a maddened Starscream leapt on the opportunity, kicking his master to the floor and bombarding him with a missile swarm before beating him senseless. This work could have adult content. The magenta femme also became close with Orion, Bumblebee, and especially Acree, since she was the only other femme on the team. As Bumblebee tended to his leader, the Decepticons seized the AllSpark before the now feral scraplets turned on everyone. When he takes to the skies with his powerful propeller system, Megatron and his forces are definitely in big trouble. Once they'd all escaped the rogue Titan, Bumblebee and Chromia took Windblade back to Iaconus, bidding farewell to Hammerbyte. The Autobots made their way to the North Pole, on a commandeered cargo plane, where Bumblebee acted as the distraction by doing a jaunty dance. Their resolve strengthened, the Autobots breached the volcano where they found the Ark. The Other One, Bumblebee was doing construction work, along with Grimlock and the Purple Play-Doh. He re-routed his circuits to increase his T. rex power. The End Of The Universe IV, During the course of the invasion, Windblade had overexerted herself freeing the brainwashed Croaton. She's got the whole nothing's-gonna-stop-me-from-saving-the-universe thing going on. (Get it? I dont know how Blurr talks like that all the time. Shes got the whole nothings-gonna-stop-me-from-saving-the-universe thing going on. Parley Anticipating the Autobots' arrival, Starscream abandoned his temporary base and led his Scraplets in an attack on the Nemesis, draining the energon from the Decepticons. Luckily, Windblade is up for the challenge. Soundwave is ice cold. Anyway, turns out being cloaked in mystery makes you very difficult to defeat, and even more difficult to buy presents for. The Other One. With the alien dead, the three moved outside to deal with the brainwashed Croaton. With the Titan's city mode now serving as the Decepticon capital, Hot Rod sent Bumblebee was to scout their territory. While Megatron promptly shot the Quintesson dead, he deployed an army of backup bodies, Bumblebee and Optimus holding them off as Wheeljack, backed up by Megatron and Dead End, disabled the drive only for the Decepticons to betray Wheeljack as they fled to another universe. After being separated from Optimus and Windblade, Bumblebee told Cheetor to press on and find the AllSpark even as the scraplets swarmed him. If you believe you received this message in error, please contact us for assistance. While in jail, Bumblebee met Teknicus who explained that he'd built a tower for Affluous that cause the shocks. Party Down, When passing through a dense asteroid field, Bumblebee, Cheetor and Hot Rod broke out the solar-wave boards and went surfing solar flares before they discovered unusual formations in the rocks. "-Bumblebee The resourceful Windblade uses her telepathic Cityspeaker powers to defend justice with the Heroic Autobots. . Don't worry I won't bite :3. After Teletraan had used the ship's guns to take care of the Decepticons, he raised the shields in time to protect them all from the eruption. In Iaconus' medbay, Ratchet explained Windblade's state before Chromia entered with a potential solution. Maybe its his catlike form? When Windblade travels to Earth to find the Ark and the All Spark, she discovers Bumblebee and together they search for the Ark and All Spark. Follow . Just about the only things he has going for him are his skills as a flier, and the leadership of the Seekers. Fatally wounded, he awoke on the moon's surface under the gaze of Cheetor. -- Ha, ha, kidding guys, it's me, Bumblebee, doing my Prowl impersonation. He plays a major role in . [1] Nos Estados Unidos, foi exibido em 1 de setembro de 2018, no canal Cartoon Network.No Brasil, estreou em 9 de outubro de 2018, s 16:30, no canal Cartoon Network (Brasil) e tambm pelo canal de televiso aberto Loading [2] em 7 de dezembro. Click to . This is an Ask Hot-Rod and Soundwave ship book! a Cyberverse Fix It Fanfic, Bringing Back two characters who died. This is the book where I bring all of your requests to life! Megatron Is My Hero, Despite his disability, Bumblebee managed to inform Optimus of Megatron's plan prompting the Prime to launch the AllSpark off-world. Arriving in orbit of Cybertron, the Autobots had a hearty cheer that their struggles were finally over. Within the memory Bumblebee found he was a deep cover Decepticon who'd sabotaged the Ark and led Megatron right to it. No matter where you are, if Sky-Byte is on your tail, theres no safe place to hide. As one, the Cybertronians gave him contradictory information prompting him to take Arcee as a hostage, threatening to kill her. Alien Hunt! While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. As such, we encourage you to read the third partys privacy policy and terms of use closely. Information he was only telling Bumblebee because he made sure that the scout would never tell Optimus, a statement he backed up by ripping out the scout's voice box. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE ADVENTURES S4 DINOBOTS UNITE WARRIOR WINDBLADE FIGURE at the best online prices at eBay! That said, he's a dedicated Autobot, and any Decepticon who underestimates him will find themselves on the business end of his high-voltage stinger. "- Bumblebee, "Long, long, long (long) ago, Thunderhowl swore to destroy the Crystal City but he was defeated in battle and imprisoned within its walls. Copyright 19952023 eBay Inc. Minden jog fenntartva. After earning the ire of Affluous, Bumblebee attempted to roll out only to be affected by "the shocks" and imprisoned him. The two were eventually captured by Starscream, who sought to assimilate Cheetor's AllSpark powers into himself, only for Cheetor to use liquid energon to briefly turn the scraplets' feral hunger against the Seekers. Though Bumblebee wanted to go back for their friend, Optimus soon arrived, carrying the wounded tactician over his shoulders. Windblade is helping Bumblebee get his memories back. Witnessing the bestial Cybertronian run through a GroundBridge, Starscream followed, the portal's AllSpark energies healing his wounds. Transformers: Cyberverse; Relationship: Bumblebee & Windblade (Transformers) Characters: Windblade (Transformers) Bumblebee (Transformers) Additional Tags: . As Cybertron began to heal itself, Cheetor's voice spoke out to Bumblebee one last time, assuring his friend that he would always be with him in spirit. She has enough of it. This is the list of characters from Transformers: Cyberverse. Though the former star brought Bumblebee to the moon, his obsession with the macabre led to the two exploring the abandoned communications hub where Bumblebee was haunted by ghosts of fallen warriors. . Waving her after him, Bumblebee entered only to fall under the thrall of the Dweller being forced to attack Chromia before she used his own stinger to free him. Hes a rude dude who wouldnt know loyalty if it hit him in the face. Excellent seller! His healing skills are so good, every bot in the galaxy wants him as their medical officer. Starscream's Children, As Cheetor attempted to find his place in the Autobot chain of command, Bumblebee decided to train him as a scout. For no reason. Yes. The happy moment was cut short when Starscream contacted the ship to know how his scouts were doing. One the most powerful foot soldiers in Megatrons war on me and the rest of the Autobots? Transformers: Cyberverse uma srie animada CGI produzido pela Boulder Media Limited e Allspark Animation e distribuido pela Hasbro Studios. When the alternate Megatron arrived, he disabled his counterpart before reclaiming his Matrix. As the Seekers fled to the safety of the Planet Smasher, Megatron radioed Starscream for air support, an order that the Seeker chose to ignore and instead ordered the force field raised, intending to leave Megatron at the mercy of the Autobots. When Astrotrain arrived and crash landed, Bumblebee sent for Ratchet. Confused, Bumblebee advised that the barkeep not drink so much. Megjegyzsek Kzbests *A vrhat kzbestsi dtumokat befolysolja az elad ltali kezelsi id, a szrmazsi hely irnytszma, a clhely irnytszma s a befogads ideje, valamint a dtumok fggnek a vlasztott szlltsi szolgltatstl s a kiegyenltett fizets berkezstl. He may have little arms in T. rex mode (awkward) but hes ridiculously strong (yeeeoowwwch)!" When the group recovered, Teletraan-X revealed that the Decepticon fleet was approaching Earth. "Don't worry Bulkhead, we got you." Windblade said in her alt form with Acree on her wings. I Am The Allspark, As part of a scheme to get the AllSpark off of Earth, Bumblebee and Cheetor remotely piloted one of a quintet of shuttles the Autobots intended to use as decoys. When Megatron revealed that Starscream had gone rogue, it set the stage for the next round of Autobot/Decepticon peace talks. In a later mission, Bumblebee and Optimus fought off the Seekers in the ruins of the Grand Imperium. Hi, there! Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Dinobots Unite Smash Changer Optimus Prime Figure, 9-inch, Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Action Attackers: 1-Step Stealth Force Bumblebee Figure, 4.25-inch, Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Action Attackers: 1-Step Changer Repugnus Figure, Gruesome Chomp Action Attack, Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Action Attackers Warrior Class Hammerbyte Action Figure, 5.4-inch, Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Action Attackers Warrior Class Starscream Action Figure, 5.4-inch, Transformers Cyberverse Action Attackers: Warrior Class Soundwave Action Figure Toy.

Positive And Negative Impacts Of Tourism In Palawan, Articles T

transformers cyberverse bumblebee and windblade fanfiction

transformers cyberverse bumblebee and windblade fanfiction