paul o'grady show radio 2paul o'grady show radio 2

Us passengers might be panicking, but those in the cockpit are not. Radio 2 announces today that presenter Paul O'Grady has decided to leave his Sunday afternoon show on the network. Helen Thomas, head of Radio 2, wished him luck for the future and said she was "sorry to see him go". The statement concluded: "[We] will continue to be a multi-generational radio station that serves a 35-plus audience with listeners tuning in each week to our brilliant range of programmes, hosted by some of the UKs best-loved presenters.". Paul O'Grady has revealed that his BBC Radio 2 weekend show will not air again until May due to a "management decision". A BBC spokesperson emphasised that it was OGradys decision to quit: Were sad to say that after 14 years on Sunday afternoons, Paul OGrady has decided to leave Radio 2. "You're not valued in the same way, the music isn't as appealing because they've kind of changed the music of Radio 2 to appeal to the younger audience they're so desperate to get.". But this week it was . Absence explained. We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you've consented to and to improve our understanding of you. Tweets. So no, Paul OGrady, Radio 2 isnt what it was, but nothing can stay the same for ever. Vanessa Feltz has also quit her early morning breakfast show, along with her BBC London presenting job, amid speculation she could be joining a revamped talkTV schedule. However, the For the Love of Dogs presenter has since been snapped up by Boom Radio UK for a one-off Christmas Day special. Show More Posts from paulogrady. . 736K followers. The 67-year-old has hosted the Sunday . 5th Oct 2022, 7:11am - 2 min read. 2021 Associated Newspapers Limited. Courteney Cox reacts to Prince Harry's claim he did mushrooms at house [REVELATIONS], Louise Minchin gave up sport 30 years ago over changing bodyshape [INTERVIEW], Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford share rare snaps with son on birthday [PICTURES]. At first, I thought, I dont want to go to Thailand. I went a bit sulky! An industry insider said the move by the BBC made the broadcaster look 'very ungracious' about Bruce's 'decades of service'. Not going anywhere!" Im not good in hotels. They have to be. If you do try a Blue Motorcycle, please drink responsibly, Paul OGrady and producer Malcolm discuss the merits of another birthday, Paul OGrady responds to a request from a loyal listener. "So I'm not going anywhere. Chris Evans bids farewell to BBC Radio 2. Speaking via a statement issued at the time, Craig said: "Every party must come to an end and although I'm packing up my Trunk of Funk on Radio 2, I've loved bringing the party to its funky listeners each Saturday night.". Secret husband Whatsapp group, Peter Andre sets strict rules for Princess after signing major deal with online fashion retailer, ITV News makes huge error mistaking late journalist Derek Jameson for Ken Bruce, London black cab fares rise to help get women home safely at night, Futuristic digital displays could soon start appearing at London bus stops, Its been two years since Sarah Everard was murdered Im so scared to be a woman in London that Ive quit my job, Craig Revel Horwood loves playing Miss Hannigan in Annie: She despises children and shes drunk most of the time, Vernon Kay emotional as he speaks out on taking over from Ken Bruce on BBC Radio 2, Do not sell or share my personal information. he reiterated. Speaking to his long-suffering colleague in their 546th and final programme, O'Grady, 67, said the show had been one of the "longest jobs I've ever held down", before addressing his listeners to tell them it "wouldn't have been the same" without them. Radio 2 "is not what it was" and its quest for a younger audience makes no sense, according to Paul O'Grady, who departed the station last year. Paul O'Grady has announced that he will be departing his BBC Radio 2 show after 14 years in the job. Concluding a video message shared with his fans just before his last ever show, Paul said: "And the reason I'm leaving because everybody's asked me this. Goodbye Radio 2, hello Greatest Hits Radio: How Ken Bruce's new station is battling the BBC, Ken Bruce's final show reminded us he doesn't just talk to everyone, he listens to them, too, How many episodes of The Last of Us there are and when the series ends, Leaving Radio 2 early is a shame - but now I can play the music I like, says Ken Bruce, Where to get Greatest Hits Radio on FM and DAB and when Ken Bruce starts, Finding Michael: Spencer Matthews' Disney+ film quest for his brother's body on Everest, The best new books to read in March 2023, including Sophie Mackintosh's Cursed Bread, Michael Rosen: 'Nearly dying is very good for your career', Gun N Roses is everything Glastonbury should not represent, Fix Radio to tackle mental health crisis and 'macho' culture among building workers, Peter Doig channels van Gogh in his beguiling Courtauld Gallery show, Josie Long: Re-Enchantment provides buoyant musings on life with a tough political core, When Glastonbury 2023 tickets will go on resale and how much they cost, Do not sell or share my personal information. 233 following. It's because I wasn't really happy with the 13 weeks on/13 weeks off business. The former Radio 2 host spoke out after Ken was confirmed to be leaving in March. When I was in a hotel room, Id put a shower cap over the fire alarm and make myself breakfast. Paul O'Grady signed off on Sunday from his final Radio 2 show, O'Grady with Malcolm Prince, the producer on his radio show since 2009, Harry: I feared losing memories of mum during therapy, US-made cheese can be called 'gruyere' - court, The children left behind in Cuba's exodus, Canadian grandma helps police snag phone scammer, AOC under investigation for Met Gala dress. What's the least amount of exercise we can get away with? He is the latest in a string of older DJs to step back, including Steve Wright, Graham Norton and Simon Mayo. On a Saturday, between the matinee and the evening show, theyd come over to us, or wed go over to them. Fans reacted in horror at his shock news with actress Amanda Mealing branding the move by Radio 2 basses: a f**king farce. The comedian, 67 . BBC Radio 2, Paul O'Grady lamented this week, is not what it once was. BBC launches hunt to find singer's for King's coronation choir, following the newsBruce was leaving the BBC station after 45 years to go to commercial rival Greatest Hits Radio. Take it easy.. Losing the host of the UKs most popular radio show (8.2 million weekly listeners) feels like a crucial moment, and as though the stations future hangs in the balance. Meanwhile, the keen farmer produced his own chutney and jam - but he couldn't shake off the boredom, and was elated when the time came to return to work. I always say, You dont want this again, do you, arent you sick of me? I think its popular because its a feel-good programme. Theyre trying to aim for a much younger audience, which doesnt make sense because youve got Radio 1. The decision . Paul O'Grady has landed a role in an upcoming UK tour of the much-loved musical Annie - and the show is stopping off in Edinburgh. Theyve already asked me! Everyone and their dog waded in on what they thought of this, and the whole saga has been poorly handled, awkward, messy, and worst of all, a sad way to close such an esteemed three decades for Bruce. Paul O'Grady QUITS his Radio 2 show after 14 years in latest BBC shake-up. Going to miss you and Malcolm so much.. By Molly Powell. Another exclaimed: Brilliant news, Boom is a growing station and #TeamPOGradio will fit in well, please let this be first of many specials., A third wrote: Wonderful news, put a smile on my face on a gloomy Monday morning.. Paul's last programme will be on Sunday 14 August as he comes to the end of . "I have loved every moment with my Radio 2 'Early Birds' and will miss my Lovely Listeners, Jolly Good Fellows and beloved friends and colleagues at Radio 2 with all my heart," she told listeners via a statement. Your news has made my Christmas! Previously: Graham Norton/Alan Carr & Melanie Sykes/Elaine Paige/TheVictoriaWoodSongbook. Ive just filmed a series about elephants in Thailand. . Together they will meet some of the dogs struggling to be rehomed and assist with their treatment and care, in the hope of finding them a happy-ever-after home of their own in time for Christmas. READ MORE: Paul O'Grady forced to halt final BBC Radio 2 show as he bids emotional farewell. His final show was in August 2022, which devastated regular listeners who had come to enjoy his broadcasts. Paul OGrady reflects on another birthday, Paul OGrady recalls Malcolms movie career. "I'll miss being a part of the Wogan House family, as well as the listeners and their lives. In just a handful of years, the station's schedule has undergone so much change that the . BBC Radio 2, Paul OGrady lamented this week, is not what it once was. 15 Aug 2022. He tweeted last week: "I will be presenting my last show on Radio 2 next Friday. Calmer skies are ahead. Reels. There is Zoe Balls breakfast show, still by far the most popular breakfast show on the airwaves. This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. O'Grady, 67, had . As always you can unsubscribe at any time. For over 14 years, the 67-year-old had been hosting the Sunday afternoon show before a shift saw him routinely switching with . Maybe it is a deeply-embedded loyalty to the station I never realised I had, maybe it is blind optimism, but I dont think this is the case. I learnt two songs on the ukulele, I made loads of chutney and jam and I wrote a kids book. Paul O'Grady claims that BBC Radio 2 'has changed' (Credit: ITV) Paul finished his stint on Radio 2 last August. Paul will reprise his role as Miss Hannigan, who he previously played back in 1998. We ask for your permission before anything is loaded, as they may be using cookies and other technologies. In need of constant stimulation, he struggled to thrive without human contact while he was confined to his farm in Kent. The For the Love of Dogs host announced the news last week, saying he feels that . Jamie Phillips Ill probably get a flat, because then you can cater for yourself. BBC bosses made OGrady, 67, share slot with Rob Beckett in push to attract younger listeners. You don't think of any other DJ when you think of that slot. It really, really means a lot and I'm back on afternoons until the Autumn from tomorrow anyway. It leaves a sour taste.'. BBC Radio 2 fans are angry after hearing fan favourite Paul O'Grady is being taken off air after 23 years - to be replaced by younger comedian Rob Beckett. Paul O'Grady's fans are seething over his removal from BBC Radio 2 and his replacement, Some Radio 2 fans are livid that Paul will be replaced by Rob Beckett and have vowed to boycott his show, Paul took to Instagram earlier this week to discuss his removal from the airwaves. Vote now! MORE : Craig Revel Horwood loves playing Miss Hannigan in Annie: She despises children and shes drunk most of the time, MORE : Vernon Kay emotional as he speaks out on taking over from Ken Bruce on BBC Radio 2, Saving Private Ryan actor Tom Sizemore dies aged 61 after brain aneurysm, Gogglebox star Ellie Warner reveals babys gender in adorable moment with sister Izzis young children, Babatunde Aleshe confirms Matt Hancock is out of Im A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here! Also leaving the station is his producer Malcolm Prince, whom he jokingly insulted on every show. Paul O'Grady has expressed his "disappointment" with BBC Radio 2, saying "it's not what it was". The decision did not sit well with Simon who quit months later, after saying he'd imagined himself staying at the station until he retired. Joined December 2011. First published on Sun 14 Aug 2022 17.10 EDT. He went on to host a number of chat shows, first with ITV and later with Channel 4, and a revival of dating show Blind Date. DON'T MISS: Dec 19, 2022. Something went wrong, please try again later. To view this content choose accept and continue. They always show the dog playing with the kids, catching a ball and sitting on the sofa and the new owner saying they wouldnt be without them. 'Obviously I am over the moon and so are my parents and Tess and the kids, but it's the Ken Bruce show and the man has raised the bar so high that I'm just so excited to be able to take the reins. Four more whiskies later and Im saying, Do you know, I wouldnt mind doing a few weeks of Annie. So, Im doing seven weeks. He's achieved fame uisin his comedic drag queen chairacter, "Lily Savage", an later becam weel kent for presentin TV programmes as himsel, sic as The Paul O'Grady Show . Download Podcasts. Steve Wright, who earned 450,000 a year, has also lost his longstanding afternoon show. Videos Tagged. His last show will be broadcast on Friday (3 March). Dont we all! Paul O'Grady is leaving BBC Radio 2, saying it was "the right time to go". The BBC's Eurovision Song Contest's commentator Graham Norton kicked off the exodus of stars moving on from Radio 2 in 2020, when the presenter quit his weekend slot at the station. The staff in Battersea Dogs And Cats Home are so good that youll see it blossom and go off to a really nice home. Rory Tingle For Mailonline. Ahead of his final show, O'Grady cited the change as the reason he was going. He revealed yet more huge career news on Instagram in October, announcing that he will be joining the cast of Annie. Bruce leaving is undoubtedly the end of an era, but that doesnt mean it spells the end of the station. I'd like to thank my producer Malcolm Prince and all the teams I've worked with for a great decade of radio. Ticket includes the latest edition of Eddie Albert & The Amazing Animal Gang - The Curse of the Smugglers' Treasure (Out Now) @HarperCollinsCh. Offeecial Radio 2 show page Paul James O'Grady , MBE (born 14 Juin 1955) is an Inglis comedian, telly presenter, actor, writer an radio disc jockey. On Monday, Paul gave insight into the fact his show was being taken off the air for more than three months stating that the decision was not his idea. Radio 2 adamantly denied her claims in a statement in which it added that the channel "is hugely proud of having a range of presenters from their 30s to 80 years old". Fellow celebrity Vanessa Feltz, who is 61 and also left Radio 2 last year, claimed on This Morning: "I would imagine that it's a feeling of some sense of ageism at the BBC and that once you get over a certain age, your days are numbered. Graham Norton and Nick Grimshaw nominated for Metro.co.uk's top host gong at LGBT Awards. Returning to Wogan House for a week after a month of broadcasting the Piano Room sessions at Maida Vale provided a natural break. "I will enjoy a dollop of energy-boosting shut-eye to swing from zip-lines with my three effervescent grandchildren and frolic with my fianc Ben, who irritatingly remains 10 years younger than me!". The comedian, 66, who used to perform as drag queen Lily Savage, presented Paul . OGrady, 67, said that Radio 2 was always for an older audience. His final programme will be this Sunday . Paul O'Grady, best known for hosting For the Love of Dogs, has filled the Sunday evening BBC Radio 2 slot from 5pm . The presenter took to Instagram to share a message with his followers ahead of his final show on August 14. Youve already lost @GrahamNortonFan and now this. @Battersea_. I am absolutely over the moon, I really am.'. What I think is happening is that we are passing through a period of turbulence. He had hosted the 5pm-7pm drivetime slot solo for nine years before Jo Whiley was drafted in to be his co-host in 2018. Rory Tingle For Mailonline 1:05. And I always have a look for bed bugs! The decision to replace Bruce has sparked a backlash from loyal listeners, who hit out at the BBC over its treatment of the veteran presenter. Its a one-off special and, if youd like a shoutout, for your friends or family, email now, But be quick: His personality, spontaneity and don't-take-this-too-seriously work so well on the radio. See today's front and back pages, download the newspaper, order back issues and use the historic Daily Express newspaper archive. Let's enjoy the week ahead!'. During that time he met a woman named Diane Jansen with whom he had a brief affair. InJanuary, when Bruce announced his departure, former Radio 2 DJ Vanessa feltz accused the . Comedy legend Paul O'Grady has been a regular Radio 2 host on Sunday afternoons since 2009 but has been removed from airwaves by BBC bosses and fans are not happy about his replacement. A keen animal lover, Paul has five dogs, with the most recent canine addition to his family being a wire-haired dachshund by the name of Sausage. The 67-year-old broadcaster spoke out following the newsBruce was leaving the BBC station after 45 years to go to commercial rival Greatest Hits Radio. They said: 'It shows zero respect for Ken and what he has done for Radio 2.'. We wish Paul the very best of luck and hope to work with him again in the future., Paul OGrady: Im not worried about sex, money or fame I just want a mongoose, Sign up to First Edition, our free daily newsletter every weekday morning at 7am BST, Original reporting and incisive analysis, direct from the Guardian every morning, Paul O'Grady: I feel that now is the right time to go., KenBruces Radio 2 departure handled badly, says Simon Mayo, KenBruce says BBC has hastened his Radio 2 exit, Vernon Kay confirmed as new host of Ken Bruces BBC Radio 2 slot, Its like signing Messi: Ken Bruces move a coup for Greatest Hits Radio, KenBruce to leave BBC for new radio show, BBClocal radio stations face big cuts to content made for their area, Radio presenter Tim Gough dies during breakfast show, Michael Gove lined up to become presenter on News UKs Times Radio, Steve Wright signs off from Radio 2 afternoon show after 23 years. Vernon Kay has been announced as Bruces replacement, Reports: 3 children dead, 2 wounded in attack at Texas home, Kellyanne Conway, George Conway To Divorce After Decadeslong Marriage: Report, School punished teen girl for working out in sports bra in 100-degree Texas heat, ACLU says, U.S. court won't require FAA to make airplane seat size, spacing rules, 'Extremely dangerous': Spike in illegal crossings at Canada-Vermont border has feds sounding alarm, Ken Bruce final Radio 2 show as it happened: DJ says goodbye as fans and fellow stars share emotional tributes, Ken Bruce utters final words on Radio 2 as he leaves BBC after 45 years, Ken Bruce opens last BBC Radio 2 show and says early exit is a shame, Ken Bruce leaves Radio 2: DJ signs off show for the final time, Ken Bruce bows out from BBC Radio 2, paying tribute to world's 'finest' broadcaster. The 67-year-old has been at the station for 14 years and has hosted the Sunday afternoon slot since 2009. I was, because Im a great believer in continuity. Entertainment Daily Awards 2022: Is Paul OGrady your National Treasure? The broadcaster's comments come after the news that veteran DJ Ken Bruce was leaving . The BAFTA . However, Paul O'Grady has admitted he is leaving his BBC Radio 2 program because he "wasn't very thrilled" with the changes made to the schedule that made him share the position with another presenter, Rob Beckett. We also may change the frequency you receive our emails from us in order to keep you up to date and give you the best relevant information possible. I havent got one. The tv star will not be on the airwaves until May as Rob Beckett takes over his BBC Radio 2 slot. His last show . InJanuary, when Bruce announced his departure, former Radio 2 DJ Vanessa feltz accused the BBC of ageism. Listen live. Oh thats brilliant news Malcolm thank you for sharing, one fan penned. They added that the age range "hasn't changed in decades" and that Ken Bruce had been with them since the age of 32. A terrific listen today. However, after almost 12 blissful years, I now need to step down to catch up on a much needed decades deficit of beauty sleep! . Paul O'Grady pictured in February 2022. Get a daily dose of showbiz gossip direct to your inbox. This came after Paul bid farewell to his 14 year stint on Radio 2 in August . BBC Radio 2 listeners are up in arms after hearing fan favourite Paul OGrady is being taken off air after 23 years to be replaced by younger comedian Rob Beckett. OGrady has said this weekends show will be his final broadcast: Ive loved doing my Sunday afternoon show for the last 14 years and Im going to miss my listeners as well as the fun Ive had with my producer, Malcolm Prince, but I feel that now is the right time to go.. 'To be asked to step into those big shoes it was a big deep breath, I'll be honest with you. Watch: Paul O'Grady explains reasons for leaving Radio 2 after 14 years. (ITV/Getty/BBC) BBC Radio 2 has been undergoing somewhat of a facelift over the last few years. its first come first served, #NotTheSameWithoutYOU pic.twitter.com/FUfKJWKYJN, #TeamPOGradio is back (@malprin) November 21, 2022. There are currently no available episodes, Paul shares another recipe. Celeb obsessed? 'Radio 2 has changed, it's not what it was,' he told Metro.co.uk. Radio 2 listeners have expressed their anger as Paul O'Grady has been taken off-air until May - a decision he insists was down to show bosses. Ahead of his last show, Paul O'Grady revealed why he is quitting his BBC Radio 2 show. Care worker for Camden, the Vauxhall Tavern's drag-show compere and now Cupid on Blind Date, Paul O'Grady discusses love, loss and loathing the Tories #Blackpool. Last summer O'Grady left Radio 2 after Steve Wright, 68, Graham Norton, 59, and Simon Mayo, 64, all left and were replaced with a younger lineup. Other casualties include some of our most beloved presenters, including Vanessa Feltz, Graham Norton and Simon Mayo who have all left their shows for other stations and now, we bid farewell to Ken Bruce, his wonderful weekday midmorning show and his dulcet Scottish tones. After playing his last song, Friends by Bette Midler, he signed off with: "So you look after yourselves, stay safe and well. and Paul O'Grady has expressed his "disappointment" with BBC Radio 2, saying "it's not what it was". She was a little raggy thing when I got her but shes cock of the walk now. @WGBpl. Why do they never ask the listeners for their views? He has made it his own and he is an absolute legend of broadcasting. Paul O'Grady has addressed his BBC Radio 2 exit after 14 years. The TV and radio host lamented that he was . Paul O'Grady fans are over the moon as the much-loved star has revealed his next career venture following his infamous BBC Radio exit. The comedian, 66, who used to perform as drag queen Lily Savage, has taken to social media and addressed the . Vernon Kay has been announced as Bruces replacement, and will join fellow DJs Zoe Ball, Dermot OLeary, Rylan and Steve Wright. For starters, the figures of listeners deserting the station might seem startling 580,000 people, according to the audience research body Rajar but in the context of Radio 2s 14 million weekly listeners, there is a long way to go until its total collapse. Paul O'Grady will now present his 5pm-7pm show in two runs of 13 . READ NOW: EastEnders star Charlie Brooks loses battle with neighbours. During that time he met a woman named Diane Jansen with whom he had a brief affair. We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. for a Royal special, tonight on ITV1 & ITVX at 9pm! Broadcaster Paul O'Grady has revealed his a next role after leaving BBC Radio 2 - and it's something very different. "Happily with the chat show, Eurovision and Drag Race the BBC continues to be my perfect TV home.". Paul O'Grady has criticised Radio 2, saying 'it's not what it was' after Ken Bruce quit his primetime show. The 66-year-old comedian has helmed his Paul O'Grady on the Wireless show since 2009 with fans tuning in every Sunday to be warmed by his gentle humour and celebrity anecdotes from 5-7pm. I was in panto and I went for a drink afterwards with the producer. Read about our approach to external linking. Following his departure from Radio 2, the much-loved presenter has revealed that he is not only working on a second series of the NTA nominated series For the Love of Dogs but also the release of a second childrens book. The 67-year-old will be replaced by ex-Radio 1 host Scott Mills, 49. Whether your football team lost, your plans got cancelled, or you burnt your roast dinner, we will put a smile on your face and if youre already smiling, then expect a full Cheshire Cat grin., Paul O'Grady's BBC Radio 2 show taken off air until May 2022. One passionate fan tweeted: Oh that is the best news!! His last show included many of his popular segments, including providing the recipe for a Hawaiian-style cocktail and paying tribute to listeners' pets that have recently died. The 72-year-old Scottish broadcaster will host his final 9.30am to 12pm Radio 2 show on Friday after 31 years before joining Greatest Hits Radio. The For The Love Of Dogs star, 66, has been a familiar voice on the radio slot . The hit musical will be embarking on a UK and Ireland tour from March 2023. and Paul O'Grady has revealed the real reason he's quit his BBC Radio 2 show, after presenting it for 14 years. he chuckled, before adding that he also used the time to pen a children's book and learnt to play the ukelele. Within the space of three years, Radio 2 has seen many of its long-standing stars quit the show and move on . For tickets see here. 'Returning to Wogan House for a week after a month of broadcasting the Piano Room sessions at Maida Vale provided a natural break. But in February he was forced to give up half of his shows and share the time slot with 36-year-old comedian Rob Beckett with the men swapping presenting duties every three months. "Radio 2 has changed, its not what it was. Many other shows have also been moved on the station's schedule. What is their net worth? Paul O'Grady fans have been left 'concerned' following the BBC 's decision to cut back his Radio 2 slot. 17:24 GMT 28 Feb 2023. It was then announced Ken would be swapping the BBC for Bauer at the end of March, as it was revealed he would joining Greatest Hits Radio. Tweets & replies. 2023 BBC. Paul O'Grady revealed the real reason behind his BBC Radio 2 exit ahead of his final Sunday show.. BBC Radio 2 is introducing some schedule changes on a Sunday afternoon and has announced its special programming for the Spring. "So, I did the honourable thing and I honoured my contract, gave my notice and now I'm off. One furious fan tweeted: Whose idea is it to replace @PaulOGradyShow with @robbeckettcomic even for 13 weeks? Read more: Entertainment Daily Awards 2022: Is Paul OGrady your National Treasure? Paul is also known for his Paul O'Grady: For the Love of Dogs and Paul O'Grady's Animal Orphans as well as presenting BBC Radio 2's Paul O'Grady on the Wireless. He is certainly not wrong there. Home of the Daily and Sunday Express. When we were in the West End with Annie, Starlight Express was on around the corner. The former Coronation Street star can still be heard on BBC Radio 6 Music each weekday (1-4pm) and on The Craig Charles Funk and Soul Show (Saturday nights, 6-9pm). The exodus of stars from Radio 2 will see Ken Bruce walk away today after 31 years - joining the likes of Paul O'Grady, Steve Wright and Vanessa Feltz in moving on from the BBC station for pastures new. Advertisement. "We wish Paul the very best of luck and hope to work . He reportedly broke a clause that he himself had created in his TV contract to be able to adopt the pup, who originally arrived at Battersea Cats and Dogs Home in search of a new owner. Of course, theyd smell it down the corridor and the manager would be up saying, Are you cooking in the room?. "We have some news After 31 years of presenting the 9:30am-midday weekday show Ken Bruce has decided to leave," a statement from the BBC read. At around the same time, veteran broadcaster Ken Bruce, 72, also left the station to transfer to Greatest Hits Radio, sparking an "ageism" row. Paul O'Grady, 67, took to Instagram to share a picture of himself on board a speed boat after news broke this week that the presenter would be stepping down from his BBC Radio 2 show. O'Grady has hosted his current show for 13 years . Liz, 64, worked with BBC on a number of its radio stations before she was sacked from her show on BBC Radio 6 after working for the BBC for 35 years. Paul O'Grady has revealed he is quitting his BBC Radio 2 show as he "wasn't really happy" with the schedule shake-up which saw him share the slot with another presenter. Let's enjoy the week ahead!". Sex and the City icon Kim Cattrall responded to Pauls post to say: Rest well alongside a lipstick kiss emoji. Paul James O'Grady MBE DL (born 14 June 1955) is an English comedian, broadcaster, actor, writer and former drag queen.He achieved notability in the London gay scene during the 1980s with his drag queen persona Lily Savage, through which he gained broader popularity in the 1990s.O'Grady subsequently dropped the character and in the 2000s became the presenter of various television and radio .

How To Write Subscript In Matlab Figure, Articles P

paul o'grady show radio 2

paul o'grady show radio 2