tangled fanfiction varian self harmtangled fanfiction varian self harm

", "Don't patronize me." How fun, two injuries from one rock! When Hector goes to Old Corona to visit Quirin, what he finds is not at all what he expects. "To save his father. TVTropes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. He could use the healing incantation, or the decay incantation. With Zhan Tiri out of the way, this story firmly establishes Cassandra as its main antagonist. 3. And this time he might have the power to free him." And a new side to Rapunzel. "He didwhat? Va What if Adira found varian in jail? Actually maybe Varian was over here for hissafety, and not the other way around. Things get worse before they get better. He leered down at her, and Adira was stunned to see the look on his face. Adira said. "And Varian didn't steal the moonstone. I would NEVER steal someone's work, so if I do end up accidentally copying someone then immediately let me know so I can change it. "All people see when they look at me is a personal servant to Rapunzel. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. This fanfic is one of many that explores the rejected Tangled: The Series spin-off, Varian and the Seven Kingdoms, but with a few added extra twists and characters. Synopsis: Cassandra has been placed in a room, awaiting trial for her crimes, however, not everything is as it seems. Varian accepted the meat, but he didn't start eating it. ", "There's something you should know before you go," Adira looked to King Edmund. 20. ", Hector smirked. What will happen when someone turns their back on everyone? It is also mentioned by the witch Zami Reddick that the Tangled: The Series universe was likely one of many realms conquered by a malevolent interdimensional entity known only as "Him", with Tiri likely being bound to His servitiude as a result. "Figure what out?" After reconciling with her sister and learning to control her powers, Queen Elsa lives happily in the castle with her friends and family. Hector growled. Finding a way to survive in a cruel winter while avoiding zombies is hard enough. Especially not when Cassandra could easily sneak off and try to claim the moonstone from Varian. She leaned against him for a long moment before she stepped back, allowing him to join his father, who was already walking away. Chapter 23 9. 2. Varian hummed thoughtfully as he looked at the small amount of armor he was wearing. Too bad things have a tendency to go right to hell around these parts. Complete! She had very rarely seen him look this furious, and never when it came to Hector. Rapunzel asked. However, she knew that she was the best suited for reining in Rapunzel and Cassandra, as she knew both of them far better than King Edmund did. Adira insisted. Comments: An alternate retelling of Cassandra's villain arc that allows her to take centre stage. I mean, I do, but I really don't want to." 5. There, she is shocked to find that it's already been taken over. There, he meets Hiro Hamada and the rest of Big Hero 6. We already know that if anybody should wield the moonstone it should be Moonbeam. She seemed nearly as desperate to go after Hector and Varian as Short hair was, though Adira suspected that their motivations were different. Normally Adira would be furious, but she couldn't really blame him when she knew that she probably would have done the same thing, and not just because of Zhan Tiri. He didn't want to part from his girlfriend, especially when he would have to be leaving her with somebody that held newfound animosity towards her. Just when Hugo thought he was so close to figuring him out, he is met with another confusion. 18. But all the time? "D-do you really think I'll be able to save my dad?" ', While in Neserdnia, Varian considers asking a vendor selling, Varian getting turned into a chicken while in the Changeling Forest may be a reference to his, In chapter 15, Varian throws water on Harmony to try to snap her out of singing the decay incantation, like how he did when. Hector knew that he wont be this vulnerable forever. "He's strong, but I don't know if he's strong enough to continue to resist Zhan Tiri. For the first time Adira didn't see the goofy, arrogant boy that she had come to expect from Fishskin. Zhan Tiri may have been released because Hector had been trying to help Varian, but that didn't make it the boy's fault. "I'm not giving up on Quirin, and I ain't giving up on you. Hector was glad that the rodent was so dedicated to staying by Varian's side. Instead she saw Prince Horace, heir to the Dark Kingdom. ", Eugene grimaced at the name, but he nodded. However, when mysterious black rocks appear and threaten to destroy their fields, she has to ask help from their allies. She still sounded desperate, but there was a fair amount of command in her voice. All or most of the characters from Tangled: The Series, and Varian and the Seven Kingdoms in a modern setting. Join Anna, Elsa, Rapunzel and their families as they watch their children from the post apocalyptic future cross the boundaries of time to prevent the Storm of Unquiets. Eugene grimaced. Hector didn't know. (loosely based from vat7k lore and inspired by that one audio from IG reels). Specifically her fluffy One-Shot stories! Varian seemed to deflate. Im so sorry, Varian then whispered, a sob finally escaping him. Varian has been trying to heal, forgive himself and deal with the town hating him. by Flynn Rider 10.5K 278 8 Hector finally stopped. There were very few people whose opinion Hector actually cared about, but Varian had wiggled his way onto that short list. ", "I don't think he's scared of you, Sunshine," Eugene said quietly. ", Rapunzel gave a short sob and leaned against Eugene's chest. T-the whole time?" That wasn't how the world worked. Cass, people already respect you. But by the time she goes to look for him, he has already fled and Rapunzel must figure out how to get him back. But the past doesn't die easily, and shadows of days gone by threaten to tear the small family apart. Has its own TV Tropes here. After the events of the Sundrop incident, Varian was thrown into jail and his time in jail has been filled with pain and torture. Varian has been in jail for a while and when he escapes, he becomes friends with Rapunzel again and gets a new power. "I shall deal with it." And to keep in with the. After studying ancient texts for years, Donella and Ulla both respectively learned their own dead languages. After his arrest, Varian has come to deeply regret his actions. "Kid, take off your cloak for a second.". "I'm going to have to have words with him. Varian has left his home to find his heart - or rather, where it belongs. "What?" He tries to fix the town as soon as possible but too late. Without something to blow up or hide behind, Varian was all but harmless. Hector thought that Varian might be looking at this like an experiment. I cannot promise to update frequently, but I will try my best to upload at least once a month. The amazing alchemist Varian returns in a collection of stories in this book () (Varian-centric Ella Enchanted AU of Varian and the 7 Kingdoms, written in a 5+1 Format). Comments: A warm-hearted hurt/comfort fic centred on Cassandra's desire to atone for her misdeeds. This was inspired by Blood of My Brother, but trust me, this is my own story. 21. "For somebody who doesn't want Rapunzel to make everything about her, you're making everything about you." Varian'safraid of me? Nuru is Swahili for "light". Hector had told her that the demon was planning something. "Go on, I'll keep an eye on the kid. This time, however, one of them's stolen something a little too important to Hugo to just let it go. Curious, Hector leaned forward and took one of Varian's hands. 8.4K 368 76. Varian silently did as he was told, and they were both surprised to see that his gloves weren't the only part of his outfit that had changed. Varian asked quietly, a small amount of fear in his eyes. The cut would need to be treated eventually, but Adira was much more concerned about exactly why Hector had hurt her in the first place. Chapter 3 Hiro quickly realizes that Varian is hiding something and it's more than just being from another place. It had been Hector's decision, and even knowing what would come of it he would probably make the same choice again if he had to. After the events of the Sundrop incident, Varian was thrown into jail and his time in jail has been filled with pain and torture. "He hates Corona. Short hair spat with so much disgust and hatred that the princess looked like she'd been hit. After being promoted to the Captain of the Guards, Eugene has his hands full. This fanfic is one of many that explores the rejected Tangled: The Series spin-off, Varian and the Seven Kingdoms, but with a few added extra twists and characters. Varian, Harmony, and the Seven Kingdoms is a fanfic written by Angelxoxo8. It felt just like the black rocks, which were some of the strongest things he knew. The whole point of the Brotherhood was to keep the moonstone out of the hands of people who thought that they were entitled to the powers of the moon. She may not need to be locked up quite yet, just because she hadn't succeeded in stealing the moonstone, but Adira wasn't going to let her leave so she could try something like this again. The king asked you to be Rapunzel's handmaiden so you could be her bodyguard, because he knew you were capable of protecting her. In fact, he makes up for them in fluffy one shots, which is the best way to do it! Will he be able to unlock the mystery (with Rapunze Y/n is Rapunzel's distant cousin and the young princess of the kingdom Yullophia who gets herself into trouble for her love of animals. Immediately after Hector had grabbed Varian and leapt off the moonstone platform Short hair had growled and ran after them. For Eugene Fitzherbert, who moonlights as Coronas resident vigilante crime fighter, it's nearly impossible. "It's defensive." He pulled the Spear of Demanitus out of the heart of the tree. Now he and a very injured Varian are on the run from the royal guards. No, as long as there was the possibility that Cassandra was a threat to the moonstone Adira would have to keep an eye on her. Adira lunged forward and grabbed her arm, pulling her back before she could go after them. Featuring the eponymous alchemist, Angel's OC Harmony, and their journey to the seven kingdoms to find hidden totems to rebuild an ancient device, discover the Eternal Library, and maybe even find Varian's long-lost mother. (If that wasn't obvious already.) If he's trying to free his dad, then I want to help him. He stopped glaring at Cassandra to turn his attention back to Rapunzel. He wore gloves more often than not, but this pair looked different than Hector was used to seeing on the kid. "Dad, heI don't believe it. . He had referred to Short hair by name. . If he's a threat-". Hector nudged the raccoon. How do we know he won't try to attack the kingdom again?". "Not everything's about you. Adira growled, sounding more like Hector than herself. He knew that when Varian felt like talking he would. For tricking you into thinking I was anything else but rotten., P.s this story is based off the unfinished work love can fix anything by Aquietwriter25, Basically after varian is kidnapped By Cassandra, Rapunzel goes to Quirin to tell him of his sons capture he and the brotherhood go to rescue varian unsure of what awaits them in the spire. But Hector had struck, and he'd dragged Varian into it. Varian could even just use his control over the black rocks to pull back the amber. Over his worn shirt there was a vest that looked similar to the black rock armor as his gloves. Varian pulled his arms away from her. Comments: An AU where Eugene doesn't cut Rapunzel's hair at the end of the movie and Gothel takes her out of Corona. He just hoped the Seven Kingdoms would be ready for them when he was. They would have to divide and conquer. "Who are you kidding? 8. Chapter 11 I guess the moonstone just enhanced what I already had, and added a bit more for my chest.". Eugene said. Right now he'll only attack if he feels threatened." Eugene felt happy and almost proud of himself for managing to get the kid to smile. "Horace, we must be off. The story explores Cassandra's guilt and the self-destructive elements of her personality, but still manages to maintain a positive and hopeful tone which feels true to the Tangled-verse. Chapter 4 Rapunzel said. "The moonstone isn't your destiny." Now has its own. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanficRecs/TangledTheSeries. He soon realizes he is not the only one who wants to find their dream. Hits: 10078. "Why were you trying to steal the moonstone?". Chapter 17 When Varian finds out about his mother's scientific work and her que Cassandra's body and mind continue to wither after the encounter with the hurt incantation and yet she is ever loyal to Rapunzel. Life isn't as easy as pie, he has to face all the pain. 4. Suddenly receiving custody of your super genius baby cousin would be hard enough on the average bachelor. Synopsis: In the House of Yesterday's Tomorrow, Cassandra makes a friend. Chapter 25 If she dared to say a word to the boy Hector wouldn't rest until he got rid of her. Harmony, the OC, has a lovely personality that is similar to Rapunzel's yet distinct. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page, though; that goes on the discussion page.

Omegabot Quizizz Hack V2, Start With An Infinite Two Dimensional Grid Python, Lessons On Stealing For Students, Liverpool Hospital Outpatients, Articles T

tangled fanfiction varian self harm

tangled fanfiction varian self harm