do carrie and al get back together in unforgettabledo carrie and al get back together in unforgettable

His girlfriend's name is not disclosed but she is a rich socialite who lives in another country. Crime Drama Mystery A young ambitious world news reporter turns up dead the day she breaks a big news story implicating a high ranking official in a sex scandal. About a month later, he did find a job working in New York City as a fashion photographer. Did Al die on Unforgettable? I talked with UNFORGETTABLE star Dylan Walsh (Al) about his big episode, why hes Nothing was said as to why it left the air and we couldn't figure it out because it was such a good series. This is what I live for! 11:15 okush's no reception manga takes 1-month break due to author the spring 2021 preview guide. "I'd say, basically, this woman who has this extreme memory - which actually exists in the world. Premise. Syracuse. Al made Carrie his new partner and, eventually, the two entered a romantic relationship. Carrie was there when her sister was murdered by an unknown person and shes the reason Carrie became a cop. "Yeah! Battlestar Galactica. When I was on Without A Trace I was always terrified that someone was going to kidnap me or someone close to me because that's what happened on the show and I did it every day, all day. Com os contatos que ele fazia na indstria musical, McGuinness reservou sesses demos para o grupo, Get all your little monsters together and get ready to party the night away! No wonder they weren't together when we first met them! But the show gets much more action driven, so I get to do some really crazy things which is really fun. do carrie and al get back together in unforgettable. Find items with an anchor theme, or nautical stripes. Then on the season finale, DOA, Carrie is unable to utilize her perfect memory when an assassin doses her with a deadly poison that attacks her brain, leaving Al on a desperate hunt for the antidote. I just wish we would have gotten a happy ending for them!I know not many, if any, of you know this series, but maybe you will like the video nonetheless :) The quality (especially the voiceovers) is not that great, but it's the best I could find. The real Henner is a technical consultant on the series, and she frequently guest stars as a woman with early-onset Alzheimers. We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. The Discogs team has curated this list over years of self-reflection (and possibly self-pity). We Can Be Heroes: Directed by Laura Belsey. Why should people keep watching? D.O.A. Their affair ended outside the chapel where Charlotte York had just married Trey MacDougal. But my hair isnt naturally red. UNFORGETTABLE stars Poppy Montgomery as Carrie Wells, an NYPD detective with a rare ability that makes her memory so flawless that every place, every conversation, every joy and every heartbreak is forever embedded in her mind, ready to be accessed at a moment's notice.UNFORGETTABLE stars Poppy Montgomery as Carrie Wells, an NYPD detective with a Antonia Adams is the product of a loveless marriage between a beautiful young model and an aristocrat. And Carrie gets a stalker, and Carrie starts dating a mobster. When the investigation was shut down, Carrie resigned her position and left for New York City. BattleBots (2015) Battle Creek. And maybe they'll do that each season - it would be cool to see them move around every year and use Carrie's special gift." The casts contracts have expired and there appear to be no efforts by the production studio to find a new home for a potential fifth season. The Oprah Winfrey Show was the number one talk show for 24 consecutive seasons. After cheating death twice, crime drama Unforgettable has finally come to an end. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Al was Carrie's partner at the Syracuse Police Department. Taking it Further. He'd never, ever win. Get todays top entertainment news, TV shows, episode recaps, and new movie reviews with pictures and videos of top celebs from Us Weekly. In one interview, Rowling confessed: I love red hair. [1] Unforgettable was developed by Ed Redlich and John Bellucci, and stars Poppy Montgomery as Detective Carrie Wells, a police detective with an unusually detailed and photographic memory . But no one has ever escaped from the Institute. There's all kinds of cool stuff coming up. Encephalography Word Surgery, In this gorgeous anime, a high school student journeys into a virtual world and finds herself amid cute, kooky and menacing fellow users. Required fields are marked *. Al sweet-talks her -- "You look good, Carrie" -- and then tempts her sweet tooth with an The Edge, ao vencer a competio da CBS. Unforgettable Cancelled By A&E Share Watch on Carrie stayed in Philadelphia and worked as a travel agent until she found a job at a large company. Who does Carrie end up with in Unforgettable? They still acted like they hated each other, but after work it was all about the sex. February 16, 2016 4:21pm. Even if these relationships sometimes seem romantic, viewers should Why did they change the cast of unforgettable? What survived the end Permian extinction? It has been 29 years since Ms Nickell was stabbed 49 times by Robert Napperin a frenzied attack in front of her little boy on Wimbledon Common. And then we're just a good old-fashioned action-packed cop show with a twist on top of it!". Then, several years later, he left her again -- this time for good -- when he found out that she had been cheating on him yet another time. A few months after their wedding, Carrie discovered she was pregnant. She decides to end her connection with him, claiming that their relationship is too complicated. Afterward, they went back to Aidan's apartment where they had an amazing night together. This theory is supported by the fact that even though they've been gone for so long, people still talk about them like they're still together. Give Henner a year, and shell tell you what day of the week her birthday was on. The Jericho actor will play Eddie Martin, the husband of Poppy Montgomerys Carrie, TVGuide reports. 2 What happened to Al at the end of Unforgettable? I think [in] the first year of a show, it's really finding its feet because everything's new and I think if people like the show now, it only gets better as it progresses. Lange gave birth to their first child, a boy named Jack Francis Berger, in May 2012. The 42-year-old Unforgettable star has announced that she and husband Shawn Sanford are expecting a baby boy. -- Seriously, Carrie, why *aren't* you and Al (back) together? Give Yourself Or A Loved One The Gift Of Crafting, After All, Crafting Is Cheaper Than Therapy! do carrie and al get back together in unforgettable. Your email address will not be published. She had betrayed him twice before he could betray her back. A chronicle of the rise and fall of O.J. I only prepare macaroni and cheese like this once a year and that's only during the Christmas season. Syracuse. Berger began dating actress Jessica Lange in 1999. Who does London Tipton end up with in suite life on deck? He abandoned her twice. Ct Myelogram Lumbar Spine, "How, it doesn't change the way Jo feels about all this, she doesn't want it Carrie." ", Do you think her hyperthymesia is a gift or a curse? Skeet Ulrich ( Jericho) will play Eddie Martin, the husband of. Join Carrie and her friends Charlotte, Miranda and Samantha as they do weddings, funerals and Bat Mitzvahs, Staten Island, the meat-packing district and the Playboy Mansion. Berger reappears, confessing his love for Carrie and expressing his want to try again. I think that it gets better, I think it continues to get better. Eliot Delson : What do you mean she doesn't know who works for her? Carrie and Al both use their connections in high places to access information. Al made Carrie his partner when Carries previous partner forced her to do all of the work while he took all of the credit. The role was first introduced in the finale of season three. The next morning, they went to City Hall and got married by Mayor Bartlett. Your email address will not be published. He couldn't bear the fact that she cheated on him with Mr. Big the first time, so he opted to end their relationship, despite the fact that it was plainly terrible for both of them (season 3). He does, however, leave later, in the middle of the night, breaking up with Carrie with a Post-it note that reads, "I'm sorry, I can't.". However, when Maggie inadvertently informs Carrie about Carrie's father and his "date," she becomes irritated with Sebastian. They break up for a third time in "Happy Endings. After her sister died, Carrie became a cop for the Syracuse PD and tried to solve her murder. It looks like Unforgettable may not be forgotten after all. On October 25, 2011, CBS picked up the series for a full season of 22 episodes. Tonight on CBS UNFORGETTABLE continues with a new episode called, "New Hundred" and on this new episode season 3 begins with Carrie and Al working with the Secret Service on a murder investigation. And I shoot someone and I jump off a building and I do all kinds of crazy stuff. Similar to By the time the leads of CBS' new hit procedural Unforgettable arrive to scope out a Now we need to create our C# source file. A Sony insider confirms that Jane Curtin, Tawny Cypress and Dallas Roberts will not return as series regulars, although Roberts is slated to make two guest appearances early in Season 4. I will add subtitles for better understanding of some of the voiceovers later.#fanvidfeed #unforgettable #carrieandal tumblr: http://theseriallove.tumblr.com facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theseriallove twitter: https://twitter.com/TheSeriaLove ask me: http://ask.fm/TheSerialLoveDisclaimer: I do not own anything featured in this video. She's just a powerhouse - she's amazing.". The following staff picks are the saddest albums of all time. But I imagine it's very complicated for the people who actually have it. You never know, really. The two appeared in several movies together before announcing in 2011 that they were engaged. Going with a certain style is always one of the best prom picture ideas for any kind of photoshoot. Al made Carrie his partner when Carries previous partner forced her to do all of the work while he took all of the credit. Once she was dead, he didn't need or want anything to do with Carrie anymore. "Okay listen to me, she didn't think that you and she would really last. She has a degree from one of the top journalism schools in the country. He's adorable, and I love working with him. ", Are there twists and turns ahead? The role, first introduced in the Season 3 finale, was originally played by Michael Dempsey (Guiding Light). Your thoughts on Ulrichs casting? They all agree to travel together as a group. Marilu had to use it to her greatest advantage, and she's written, like, 20 books. What episode do Carrie and Aidan get back together Sex And The City: 10 Episodes To Watch If You Miss Carrie . Our squeaky clean Scarsdale soccer mom was once a hooker. Is it OK to take biotin and collagen together? I'm like, 'Please, just give me anything where I can jump off something'. And she still kept Big in her life. and then there . Carrie and Al's investigate when a young boy is kidnapped during a bomb scare. Are there any you particularly enjoyed? I have high hopes for the show but I have no idea. Plus, EP, March Streaming Guide: What's New on Netflix, Amazon, Disney+. By in linseneintopf mit kartoffeln in linseneintopf mit kartoffeln Step 2 - Create an Application. '", You mentioned the mystery of Carrie's sister's murder - will we get answers in that storyline? No registration required! Grammy Award, any of a series of awards presented annually in the United States by the National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences or the Latin Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences to recognize achievement in the music industry. Will there be a season 5 of Unforgettable? Carrie and Sebastian finally get back together at the end of "The Reunion." 10 Sex And The Country (Season 4, Episode 9) This hilarious episode isn't Carrie and Aidan's happiest, but it does attest to their willingness to Ke hoomau nei kia p ma CBS UNFORGETTABLE me kahi hanana hou i kapa ia o "New Hundred" a ma kia manawa hou e hoomaka ai o 3 me Carrie lua o Al e hana p ana me ka Secret Service ma kahi hookolokolo Carrie and Al were seated side by side as the team checked their bloods, their blood pressure, and did some skin tests. While there is no doubt UNFORGETTABLE focuses on Carrie and her abilities, tonight's hour is giving us something a little bit different the show is shining a light on her partner/former lover Al, who is faced with losing someone who helped shape him into the man he is today. By Unforgettable Recast: Skeet Ulrich Is Now Carries Husband In Season 4. Skeet Ulrich (Jericho) will play Eddie Martin, the husband of Poppy Montgomerys Carrie, TVGuide.com is reporting. The two got back together after a short break-up last year and it looked like the two have put the hurdles of their past behind. One of the things I was so pleasantly surprised about with the show was the Carrie and Al relationship. Step 3 - Compile and Run. Stand by Me by Arabian3332. Dylan Walsh talks Poppys Pregnancy and Unforgettable Season 2. Starring Poppy Montgomery and Dylan Walsh, CBS cancelled Unforgettable in May after one season of 22 episodes. A post shared by SJP (@sarahjessicaparker) After months of speculation, new photos seem to confirm that Carrie Bradshaw and her ex-fianc Aidan Shaw, played by John Corbett, are rekindling their . For fans of Carrie and Aidan, several episodes across the show's six seasons do a particularly good job of telling the couple's story. As you progress in the series you'll see that I start to do more and more insanely reckless things. '", There are quite a few of those, aren't there? She reluctantly joins the New York City Police Department's Queens homicide unit after her former boyfriend and partner asks for help with solving a case. Skeet Ulrich (Jericho) will play Eddie Martin, the husband of Poppy Montgomerys Carrie, TVGuide.com is reporting. 1999-04-09 #&Go Told from three perspectives, a story of a bunch of young Californians trying to get some cash, do and deal some drugs, score money and sex in Las Vegas, and generally experience the rush of life.A weekend wasted is never a wasted weekend.$ U- C ! Now we're ready to compile. Anybody else have any input? There is a small group of people who have this memory - they're starting to discover it more and more. If you have a story to share with the world send it to us. It didnt and two and a half weeks after giving birth, Montgomery was back at work as Carrie Wells on Unforgettable.. The sock hop was commonly held at high schools in which no shoes were allowed on the dance It's so rare to bring a show back." Why did they change the cast of Unforgettable? Carrie and Sebastian initially meet before the show, but we see them together for the first time in the "Pilot." They first started dating in "Lie With Me." They break up twice - once in "I Do, I Don't" and again in "The Break-Up". Fans of A&E's police procedural Unforgettable got some bad news today. (1528038) There was one problem: Montgomery was pregnant. "I love that stuff! Can retinol and niacinamide be used together? Unforgettable: Created by John Bellucci, Ed Redlich. Do Al And Carrie End Up Together In Unforgettable? I think it's already fantastic but the new episodes coming up are really extraordinary too.". Similar The Largest Collection of TV spoilers and show information for the most popular shows on TV maybe Carrie will get back together with him. It will deal with both the weekly murder and Carrie's sister. "A-List" celebrity guest appearances include Carrie Fisher, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Hugh Hefner, Donovan Leitch, Matthew McConaughey, Alanis Morissette and Vince Vaughn. Donna Quinter m. 2002 Trina Dolenz m. 19771991 Samantha Juste m. 19681975 Al i Carrie nu sunt mpreun i susin c nu vor s fie i nu se iubesc. I think you should keep watching because I love the show! The supporting cast being replaced is part of what the producers are calling a new creative direction for the crime drama. Two-shots (might become a collection) Enjoy xoxo By the time the leads of CBS' new hit procedural Unforgettable arrive to scope out a A reprise of the original teen drama, Degrassi is a character-driven series about the high school experience and the thrilling, often painful journey of self-discovery. #1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER In this riveting novel from Danielle Steel, a gifted young woman must grapple with the legacy of a troubled childhood in order to pursue her dreams. Was Al killed in Unforgettable? I always ask them to throw more in. I certainly hope not as Im always rooting for Al and Carrie. They go out for dinner and have fun together before parting ways after he has to return home. They first started dating in "Lie With Me." May 20 2015, 10:32 AM PDT. Step 3 - Compile and Run. Who killed Carries sister in Unforgettable? It was an AFFAIR not a mistake. !Anyways, I am a sucker for crime-fighting duos (Castle\u0026Beckett, Booth\u0026Brennan, Rizzoli\u0026Isles, etc.) Now we need to create our C# source file. Unforgettable. Watch The Oprah Winfrey Show episodes online or through the OWN app today! The person who killed her was either named Johnathan or used the name as an alias. Do you think we'll see Carrie and Al get back together? Berger has been nominated for three Golden Globe Awards and has won one for Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Drama. "How normal she is in a lot of ways. I had lunch with her and then seven months later I saw her and she remembered exactly what I was wearing and what I ordered for lunch and what time I arrived and where we were and what we talked about. She's very embracing and not at all tortured by her wonderful ability, whereas there are others that I've seen on 60 Minutes and interviews who are much more conflicted about it. 'Can we have another flashback where Carrie and Al are making out? Unforgettable is an American police procedural crime drama television series that premiered on CBS on September 20, 2011. When Carrie and Aidan get back together, it doesn't really seem that like his heart is in it. When I learned that it has 4 seasons and they won't air them atm, I got my hands on season 3\u00264 and damn was I pissed when I found out it ended with Al being shot after saying \"I love you\" and we never got to know what would have happen in season 5! Unforgettable Canceled: No Season 5. The fourth and final season of Unforgettable an American police procedural drama television series originally aired on A&E from November 27, 2015, through January 22, 2016. They have two children together: a son, Josh, who was born in 1994 and a daughter, Samantha, who was born in 1996. However, when a crime-ridden city needs its best detective, it calls on Al. But I think they love each other and I think they should definitely have moments where they're back together and then they break apart. Visit us at aetv.com for more info. Brunei Night 2013 - Al-Kisah Main Trailer; Diego Lpez: "It's been an unforgettable night for everyone" Funny Scary Mov Carrie and Al's investigate when a young boy is kidnapped during a bomb scare. He did come back at one point, but only because his mother died and left him a fortune. While she and her colleagues confront political cronyism and police corruption standing between them and the truth, Carrie wrestles with the . In fact she said "how long would I need to work for my mistake?" Copyright 2017. Unforgettable continues on Tuesdays at 9pm on Sky Living. Post author: Post published: July 1, 2022 Post category: i 15 accident st george utah today Post comments: who wrote methrone loving each other for life who wrote methrone loving each other for life Actually, Al and Carrie will even go back to Syracuse, where everything started for them. If I had my way I'd try it for a day, just one day. //c167a306dcd80074430c254de4b34bf0%609%3F%3D.%22%3Ags%27to%27%3F8w%3E%3A%2C0l%3Amk_%07%5C%0Dn0t%7Cr%60jgjombx%2623q3%0C%605j%5B0mcmcmxr%3E%24r%7C%09Z~%09Yq%26%29%20b4%3Aaj7%2Fq%7F%3C85%09%7Fe%20%0Ao%20%3F%26%3Fki%27%28%22%2Fr6%2BiY%5CP%04r%22%2F%24c%3Darls%043rZ%3Aja4%3F_%0F%29u%3Avq%0E%08wwv%7C%20%25.%22%26sa%25g%23a%26l1in6%265%3B%5E%03%3Bu%27%2Bs%3Bsz%27~jrd%24a%26-6%3Fij%3D6%0968zp9%0E%0D%11%08%27q%2B%3Dt%22%7B%27erkhid%27drlcy%3Bhhz%5C_c9%3C%3D%23%20qfj%2C%2274%27%3C%3Fox9%27%7Fj3%28%0C%0C%20u%21%7B%25vp~%7BZY%26ulut%25%20np%28%20%28%3E%22%3Ab%20c%3Boh%3E0i7w9w%7Benmhn2j%0D%5Ei%25%20%2Bt%3D%23%24%24%2B%3D%21py%3F%20%21%20orn2tis%20zhg%3A%05%0Cp%21tz%3Dvs%27-%13%0E%5E%08-9%26%23%2C%21%3E%23%2B%27m%26dp6q%60%7Cne%255gjrX1%7C%21%0B39vf%3D2%24f%5CXz%25%3Dt%28%25%23r%7C%0FXtv%7D.r%22%2F%24%20q%20%21v5p%7Fdt%26w%7Dro%26m%60%267hill1%3E1%03dlmv%7F%28%05Y%26w%24%26hr%26%20por%20%28%04%11u%27%2Bs%3Bszw%2C%23%24%25p%24%26%29q%24oe%27%7Ch1%3EwbkdXxkd%25%2B%20tB.ifb%7Bmaknxb%2A%24y%3Anuw%3D_d31%3C.%22p-J%60u%177%20%3F8%7Cn%23a%3C73%29%25rh%3Crv%3B5%3F0f%3E4%2Fylw%20hn7%22jt~y%3E%2A%3E1%20%7C..ym%0DZw%24w%7F%26%21%23.%27uq%20%29D%0F%0D%01t%3D%23%24%24%2B%3D%21t-wi%20h%25ru8tp%27lfr.%3Fki%3Eg%3D%3DB2%3Ad%24%25%09Y%22-9%26%23%2C%21%3E~V_%09Z%25%24sq%26%29%20%26%21.ar3s393%21%3E5li%3B%3B%2C%109%26.uB%25%7D%60q%2BXa%27%26%3Au%2A%27pc%28%20ucnq%2759u0%5B%09%24zkr%25%29u%3A-%07%09%22wwv%7C%20%25.%22v%21%28%3A%60w%2C%27.%27hc%24%26%3Dn%0Clc%3Ct%7F%203t9%22~o%5Bs5vu%60%3A%3E%20%25%7D%5C%5Crq9%24%22%23%27%3C%22%27q%2BfY%08%7B%275%27%29%24%20%27%27%22%27%22%20-r%27t%3Fwur8rlui%09%0F%3E%24%26t%7Bizv%28t9%23w%0E%5D%0C%0B%26%20u%21%7B%25vp~%20ws%226%24ui%25c%3B%22d_at%3F%26%23zu%08%06%0AZv%20pw%24w%7F%26%21%23.%276%24r8%16ve%7F%3Bmw%2C%20hu-tN%02%1B%1EB%01SX%03%06%18%7F%24%2Btqm%21%3D%5D%0Btz%3Dvs%27p%3E%24s%22-zsq%60%5Emf%2F%3At%24-%2009%2A%29CS%03%10GT%06X%15V%1B%1A%15%15LT%1D%18I%00%04%06v%25.%7D3%08%09r%27%22rtv%7D.r%22%2F%24c%24rm%40%205%23ni%22%2B%209%23~%25J%00H%1AESV%08%03%1F%11EJ%5BVz%219c%2Fl%09%0CEX%26%20por%20s%29%3Bu%27%2B%3A%7Dsrvintq%29%2C%22j%3A%3Esi%3A%25%7F%7B%5C%13%24%22%23%27%3C%22%27q%2B%3Dt%22%20%0A%1F%27%29%24%20%27%27%22%27%22%20-r%27%26z%23cu%24%3E%11%247pjnp.p8%21vvK%01KOES%03%5EQIS%01-%7B4%7FkS%0Aws%26ulut%25%20np%28%20%28%3Av1~%21%22Z%7Fb%249p%24%7F%2047%2A%21%40%5BU%19%1EP%00%16UOX%00%5BJAHON-t%294%26%3Cy4is%7FoYY%24%2F%21%23%21%28%26p%21tz%3D%2B%5E%0D%5D%14%24s%22-9%26%23%2C%21%3E%23%7B6q%22i%5B%204rfpryxkl~%27%15L%07%18%1F%06L_%06%10X%1A%03%1C%0EW%5C%1A%5BCF%00%2B%22%06%06%03%18%27i%0F%05%09%0Aq%20%21%3Fspw%219v%23%24~87w%7F0h%09evv%27%22%22%7C%3D%25mw%24mW6~2g.l1n%29kBX%20s%29%3Bu%27%2Bs%3Bszwovvi%0Fgjf%265%2F%2879%7Fi%5C%13%09%08%23%27%3C%22%27q%2B%3Dt%22%7B%27gb%7Dqri%27%26tgr%7B7uY5vtp%23%26uZX%24%25%3E%24%26t%7Bi%27%5B%02Y%13%23%2A%23w%21%21%26%20%25s2s7%24%3B%201%26h68%3C%3Bk%20%118%7CtxE%27%27n%217Zbf%24%3Fv5%7F%20%22-j-%23%2Ad%3A%3Ft1%27q%29%06%5E%3D%23%24%24%2B%3D%21tvZCr-q%27%27vtts%24%2F%21%27bgh%24d%2C.%3DksF%22le%2A%2A%2Aqrw%7C%26%3E%3EeuE%22we%2Ay%0B%03%20%26q%7C%28%24r%27v9utpv8%20s8i%3B9%3D%3E%22%3Di6%25%24%15BVux%5BW.r%22%2F%24%20q%20%21%3Fspw%219v%24p3%267j%7C%21%3Dv7%3D%22fgzQ%0A%25.%22v%21%28s%26w%24%26hr%26%20ph%3Bg%3Dfi0Xn%21i%3C%28%24%2B%239%3Bppt%7C0y.7Y%5B%5BXq9%24%22%23%27%3C%22%27q%2B%3D%3Dd%7B%2F4bdtt~%2F%26dmny7irs%2A%0D%0Avrnwr%24%25%3E%24%26t%7B2W%5C%28t9%23%2A%23w%21%21%26%20u%21%7B%25vt%3Do9%27c-8%0Esmt%3A%20%2F%5DS%3D%3B7%7F%3B%21a%2BZpk%20w%07K%04%0B%21%3A%0E%04%27uq%20ti%25%20%2Bt%3D%23%24%24%2B%3D%257b9%3D7u%25%5C%20%3E%20%20%23%23RZ%24img4d%26%7D%40vn%27w%5Dk%3Dvhwr.xxnfaue%20uh%3A2g%7Dii%3Fsp%29%25p%2143%3B%22%3B5u%269i%212%3D%3E%60ys3%08%09r%27%22rtv%7D.r%22%2F%24%20q%20%21%3B0%3F9u%7C.w_%7D%23%26qyrG%0D-%60m9%2332t%22S%22k%21%2C0i9pc%26%26%3D%0DZor%20s%29%3Bu%27%2Bs%3Bszw%2C%23%20f%3Fjrl-%24%5C%2B%3C%25%22%22vD_%25wnqgh%24%7F%3A%09%22f%27%2472%09%0A%27%27%22%27%22%20-r%27%26z%23%7D%0D%5Crnwr%24%25%3E%24%26t%7Bi~5g%3Amfrww%3C%21ut%27d%3Ah%0931n%236~%21%136%26%60a%3A5%20%24ku8%26n%2B%3A%2C7%0AZ%5B%0Apw%24w%7F%26%21%23.%27uqr1%3Dpret%5DemhnBf1y%08%2A%3Dc%25bi%22%27%7Cwq%7Dm%2F%21NG%1CR%11v%3Dr0h%3Eja%2Bv%24%22%0B%09%2C%21%3E%23%7Bu%24px%09Y%5C%0C%29%20%26q%7C%28%24rw%24p%235%2438f%21%3Bo%3B8%3D4%25B%3C%7Cqs%0Dvw7%26%2Fu%2A%27pc%28%20uqtz%21%29~%0C%13v%23%24zkr%25%29.%17%5C%2A%23%22wwv%7C%20%25.%22v%25%7D%21jw9%26%3B%26t_%22%2A%22l2j~%7D%25P%06I%1F%07u%20%23%262g%2A%3E%3E%7Ba%3E%3Fz%60bp%7D9%20wqk59%0A%5B%06%17t%22%7B%275%27%29%24%20%27%27%22%23aoc%26bh.%23%3D%20r%26%26%3E%21%29%3BAlr%20%2B%16%2B%23m%26%60%5Civ%25m%29%22u%27mw%25r%21%2Be%25%2A%2FnA_t%25%20np%28%20%28%3Avr%2B%3A%28%25%24%26t5o%3E%23a9%2B%2F%0C%09.%27uq%20ti%25%20%2Bt%3Dx%09%0E%2B%3D%21t-wir-q%27%27vtts%20lnmumh%24%21iz9%22%3Bn%233%3A%0Cjymv%5C%7Dt%7Bq%22%0Aj1qm%254.-ut%3Dp%28%20%23r3k%2C%7Dk%5B%12%20tu%2Coqrz%25%3Dt%28x%0EX%0A%08rtv%7D.r%22%2F%24%20q%20sz%27%25%25o9r%60k4%3F7k%7Dn%17%5C%2A%23%22wwv%7C%20x%03%08%5B%0B%28s%26w%24%26hrvr993t6%29%7D%20ih%27r%3C4wSdaq%0Fvcx%205tx%0B8%26zx%14%0E%22%23%27%3C%22%27q%2BfY%08%7B%275%27%29%24%20%27%27%22%27%22%24d%22Xm%3Fzs%20kr%2F%25%20e%7C6%23T%11%16%06%0E%13W%15%5DGX%24%7B%21%28%3D%0D_%21%7B%25vp~%20ws%26ul3%3Bwe%2F3%60%20%20%3E%3F%22T8%2B%7C%7F%271%25%20t%3Ca.v%0B%0B%23.%27uq%20ti%25%20%2Btf%0E%0E%24%2B%3D%21t-wir-q%27%27vtt%3Ab%2F%29bszg%29%5E%3F%3Fd%096%7F9mp%20%2A%29rcz%20%21%3A%5C%08%10V%06%40Vzq%3B4%3D%26%05%0E%5DA%7B%0A%5C9utpv8%20tu%2Coqrz%25%3D%2F%05%0F%23r%27%22rtv%7D.r%22%2F%24%20q%20%21%3Fsp1nk3bg2kz%60q%25v9nf%2Ap%7Bqp%20%21QQ%13S%5E%16T%0C%20m-%2B%5B%29p.%21%20w%60k%7C%0A%01s%3Bszw%2C%23%24%25p%24%26%29up%27%2Ctqv%29%5C%13%24%22%23%27%3C%22%27q%2B%3Dt%22%7B%275%27%29%24%20%27%27%22%27%22%24d%22%27%3Bzwri%3Bzj%3E%22-%3E%13%0E%26t%7Bizv%28t9%23%2A%23w%21%21%26%20u%21%7B%25vp~i1s.3%259%20%60r%11%26ir%20%3E%3F%22%27s%08L%40S%15%04_%06%16H%1E%1BGUFQN%05%7D%20%12%00ITN%06BEHELBO%1BR%07%1B%1B%5B%0EUF%18%13%11sx%2FGJM%5CC%02%5E%12%16%5C%11%0CI%1FAV%16QRKGMKD7%23zh9pCE%1F%02C%20%0D%0Cq%7C%28%24r%27v9utpv8%20tu%2Coqrz%25%3Dts%08%09r%27%22rtv%7D.r%22%2F%24%20q%20%21%3Fspw%219v%23%24zkrwl%21o%24d%23%26%3E%27mQ%0A%25.%22v%21%28s%26w%24%26hr%26%20por%20s%29%3Bu%27v%5E%11szw%2C%23%24%25p%24%26%29up%27%2Ctqvrqd%09%08%23%27%3C%22%27q%2B%3Dt%22%7B%275%27%29%24%7D%0A%0D%22%27%22%20-r%27%26z%23%20%20%2B_DZX%24%25%3E%24%26t%7Bizv%28tkf~v%25o%21%24%22n%0CQ%25vp~%20ws%26%28A_Y%0F%20np%28%20%28%3Av%22y%3A8dxbp0u%3E4p%3E0h%21%5C%7Fr0%23y%7C%60%08%0A%2Bt%3D%23%24%24%2B%3DzY%07wir-q%27%27vtts%24%2BugrWe%3Fo23zvn%27tjl%3Aq%20%27YdiuA%604%3Bb9b%2Czj%0B%03%0D%0Cq%7C%28%24r%27v9utpv%3Ci%24u1ou%26%3EvB7gke%3B%60Yp%202.Q%3Br-Y%3B%5C%0A%21%3Fspw%219v%23%24zkvuf%27nv7%23%26%233%25%03cj%60d%3FfSqr3wY8%3Dttr%12i%0DY%29%3Bu%27%2Bs%3Bszw%2C%23%20u1pn%29hp%23x0%22%091%3Ewbkd%5C%3Evc%22Tm5v3%25H%3C%04%0E%0D%0D%27%22%27%22%20-r%27%26z%23%20%24%24%3D%3B%237%248%3E%26%7F%3B%29q%3B0pg%3B8%07%09w%21%21%26%20u%21%7B%25vp~i1s.t%298%24qyft%7Cd%7BE5%3De5%27bW%25%229u%242%26%0Av%2F%0C%09.%27uq%20ti%25%20%2Bt%3Dx%09%0E%2B%3D%21t-wir-q%27%27vtts%20%7Dnvum%26m%21p.y%25%0Cd%3Fpb%3AeV%3Btlyu%7B%21%06n%09Z%25%24sq%26%29%20%26q%7C%28%24%2F%0A%5C%14_tpv8%20tu%2Coqrz%21l%21mwzr%3A%22%13%26%24%3Cwz%2B4%09%0Aq%20%21%3Fspw%219v%23%24~%3A%27%60%7B%2CAqc%24_wjvxtmgq%7B%3FW4c%23%5Bt-%23se%23%3B%0Di%23%212n%0A%01s%3Bszw%2C%23%24%25p%24%26-%24%25b~-%0Aq%22vD%24%3F%23G8%5DT%14YK%11P%00%20%5DS%5DT_OHQS%25%5D-%7C%27F~%5CSE%04%04%0B%05%09%23W%5BUS%11%08%1D%05%03Z%1D%3E%5E1%0E%5D%21%21%26%20u%21%7B%25vp~%20s%22s0%3E%2C%0F%22ui%0D%28%3D%28Zr%0DX%16%1CSIU%0BqH%04%03T%08%0AUDQQF%12%14N%00nX%3B%06%5E%3D%23%24%24%2B%3D%21t-wir%29%20rb%24-%0Fte%28%5C%23%3C%28Ft%5E%07%1FO%00%16U%0B9L%07V%5DFG%40ODNW%04%19E%1EBQ%12%16C.%5D%3D%5CV%28%24r%27v9utpv8%20p%24y%2A%23%2B%01%22osU%25%3ErG%26%0D%07%13%0FX%17PT%23H%05TQ%40%01%15%11DK%13Q%23%07p_%0F%29u%3Av%2A%23%22wwv%7C%20%21%7Fw3sq%08%216a%21%15r%3B%20%10k%0DS%16%5BM%10UPtS%07%0E%07SBGF%15TRV%10%1EDC%10%18%18%15vD%3F%0F%09%27%3C%22%27q%2B%3Dt%22%7B%275%23xqeu~Y%20ca%2A%0F%27%3BzC%24_%05%17%1C%01%17V%5E9LR%00%0B%16%1B%15K%11IW-%5El%0C%0B%26%20u%21%7B%25vp~%20ws%22%2490%26%7C%5Bi1k%27U%3AkrKw%11VIU%06%13R%0BpL%03%0BV%5EBMD%10%01T%0B%0AMAY%07XW%23Y0%10%0Bt-wir-q%27%27vttwuzdqxS%213%26%09z%20v%13%23%0FMA%01THK%5D%24DUJS%04%16K%1EKA%10%05OFN%21%0Cg%05%0Er%27v9utpv8%20tue%29qz3vn1%7C-%27%0DTG%00%02%13%0FUuJ%5BPP%0ECG%40%10%1F%19O%5C%15WM%14%0C%0DLYrG%7F%23%0E%08wwv%7C%20%25.%22v%21%28s%7DZ%0E%26hr%26%20por%20s%29%3Bu%27%2Bs%3F%22%2F2~z_%223bo.%08p%3A%2C%14u%09%01%14KRGQ%5C%3BJS%05%5BB%17D%04DZIGACSNL%40%5DI%5DuZ%3DW%09%20%20vrnwr%24%25%3E%24%26%29VCzv%28t9%23%2A%23w%21%21%26i3%21sl%25%23%3Bt%7FwY%06%09%07%02%40R%15w%40T%5CJ%09%0AT%01%0BD%40X%19%06%27%0D~-ZU%26%21%23.%27uq%20ti%25%20pY%17%23%24%24%2B%3D%21t-wir-q%27%27vp%25%26a%7DxX%26pt9%26%09z%20v%13%23%0FMA%01THK%5D%24DUJS%04%0D%5B%02%40E%1F%0EOY%27%5BjQ%02%24r%27v9utpv8%20t%28%01Eqrz%25%3Dt%28%25%23r%27%22%3B2vug%21qjp%28u_RZ%01%06%12SBqKP%0E%1B%0D%5DV%13U%04%5DBP%13%12%12%03FJ%5C%25%0B%28%21%5E%0Cw%24%26hr%26%20por%20sr%16_%27%2Bs%3Bszw%2C%23%24%25p%24%26%29utvy1%23%2F%09vabd%24Z%3C%3F%27%11%2FB%07G%09QPUR%23HSSRXZ_K%1DUQ%1BQDE%12%0D%08%18%00%23X%25%09%0Ct%7Bizv%28t9%23%2A%23w%7C%0C%0C%20u%21%7B%25vp~%20ws%26q%3D%201wy%15wko%2FGvo%2B%13%3D%60~n1%3Ai%2A2%2C%17%7BYBLAL%1C%14%29oD%0F%20%2Bt%3D%23%24%24%2B%3D%21t-s8%27h%23~%5Cq7%24tY%2F%3C%23rmt9%6083g3%7BF%22le%2A%2A%2Fx%24%3E2%25ll.%21a%7C%25%26%268b%2B%3D8u%28%60m%21%2Ahl%3C0y%7F%23%0D%5EX%06oqrz%25%3Dt%28%25%23r%27%26%23%213%2Fwr%3F%2Flt%25p%5E%7D%269%3BeF%27va%282z%21x%20%7F%24s%2A9Z%5Dv%7C%20%25.%22v%21%28s%26w%20s%3A%3E%26%3Dpm%3At%27y%21z%28%29s5s~%3E%7C%23%2A%25r%3E%24%29%7Bp%23%7C%3B%23%22r%7F9%20rbst9%0A%5B%06%17t%22%7B%275%27%29%24%20%27%27%22ugtx%20i%26~whi%25%7Fp%08%3Apqn%5Bw%21%3E%3B%23~%2C%21ko%26%23sptcr%2C%28%60%08%5Cp~%20ws%26ul%28Y%0F%0DDp%28%20%28%3Avr%2B%23%3Bg%60n3vf%259g%236io%23~u%3A2e%27%3AZrn%25hfwp%234%0C%5E-wir-q%27%27-Y%5Es%24%2F%21%23%21%28%26p%21tz95%3Ci%24%7Bj%27%2209Fvbr%7Bq24h9%7Fa%7Buraiu%7CbWu%27b%24%60%7D%7Dym%15%0AY_%2Coqrz%25%3Dt%28%25%23rndr%7C%3F.%7D7v%27%20c%3Enuz%3D%24%0C%23v%26wm5%25%21%27T%7C3%5B%00%23%22wwv%7C%20%25.%22v%21s%5E%0Cw%24%26hr%26%20por%20s%29%3Bu%27m%3Ci6%3B4d%23%2C%213kh%7D0%3EsWv29%3D%3Apaq%21Z%3Cctq%2Fv1%7B%7B%3A%2B%27-rakrgXcni%0Dsr6%2A%0D%0Avrnwr%24%25%3E%24%26t%7Bizv%28%2F%14%09%2A%23w%21%21%26%20u%21%7B%25vp~%20ws%26ul%15%27%60t-%3Fgka%7F~v%6067%29%2C%23%267l%252%5B61b%5Ewzk%0Ea%5Dxiqif15%2A%24%2F%2B9w5a%22%2C%0Dl%3FcX%22%208%084R-%23%23%27%24%7C%21p%05N%13%01Q%15L_tJYMV%5CDNMW%7C%08-k%08%0Esq%26%29%20%26q%7C%28%24r%27v9ut-%5B%12%0D%5Eu%2Coqrz%25%3Dt%28%25%23r%27%22r%3D0%7D%26%3Bq%7Caty%24bp%3D%242om%0D%21k%2A%3F%3Bjg%268%0BQ%21v.%273~%5D%2C.%24p%21%2C0i9pc%26%26%5D%22%3F%3F%26i%3CghwZPqo%2A%2A2.%5E98rmhc03s.%7D%5C%5Crq9%24%22%23%27%3C%22%27q%2B%3Dt%22%7B%7C%18%0D%29%24%20%27%27%22%27%22%20-r%27%26z%23%20%20vrns%15HJ%5CEJ%07%00n38b1zwka%3Bd%5Els%0Ab4a3w%03%20jsR1%3F%168le%20%242%3Aj%2Cb6%23w-jbs58t%0Bu%606%2Bg%23%5E%27%3CX%5B%20ti%25%20%2Bt%3D%23%24%24%2B%3D%21t-wir-%3EeX%25%205%21p%27%23We%7BE%3Ch14iliw%3Fmp%21gc%7DcqSi%7Fm%3F9a%22%27-h%5C%0C%29%20%26q%7C%28%24r%27v9utpv8%7DY_%2Coqrz%25%3Dt%28%25%23r%27%22rt31%7D7%0F%05%24%20q%20%21%3Fspw%219v%23%24zk%29%08%03u%3Av%2A%23%22wwv%7C%20%25.%22v%21%28s%26wbi%3A7gc8oz%240fu%21be%27%40q22mgaw%23%26%5B%294%23%27%28%3F4%2Frl%27%24%26ufpwbx%06%17t%22%7B%275%27%29%24%20%27%27%22%27%22%20-r%27%26zx%0D%0Avrnwr%24%25%3E%24%26t%7Bizv%28t9%23%2A%23w%21%21Fh0%60%3F%60%24x%7C%24%3C6%7Folq%22dl%3B5%2A%293%17%5Cr%2Bsn%25%2C%27pv%20pw%24w%7F%26%21%23.%27%28%5C%0AYC%25%20%2Bt%3D%23%24%24%2B%3D%21t-wir-q%27%27%3F2t%7Bw%7Bsodf.tb%3B4i3%3Ds%0B%3C%602vl%3B%5B%2A%2C%20%23%23k%7C%09Z%25%24sq%26%29%20%26q%7C%28%24r%27v9utpvc%0D%5Eu%2Coqrz%25%3Dt%28%25%23r%27%22rtv%7D.r%22%2F%24e%29iu7%074%24Bu%3Ffj.qhg%3Fa~~.%60m9%2332t%5E%2Cf7uiq%5B~-%3Dhq%26T%1F%0B%1D%3Asjs0d%60sr5z%3Exp%24c9hc%04_p%27%2Ctqvrq9%24%22%23%27%3C%22%27q%2B%3Dt%7FV%0D5%27%29%24%20%27%27%22%27%22%20-r%27%26z~%0D%0Avrnwr%24%25%3E%24%26t%7B4W%5C%28t9%23%2A%23w%21%7C%0B%0AX%0B%7B%25vp~%20wsv%20.9%3Df%20%28%25fc%7Cs9%3C%2B%27%3C%7CSw%229c5%24w%08%3Cnd%60eX%274q%21%2Cvt%23%7D%10%09%24%24%2B%3D%21t-w2_%07q%27%27vtts%24%2F%21%23%21ni%22d59uv%7Bf%22le%2A%5D%60%7Ctdi%29%3A%5C%18%1AK%1BLA%7Fq%22VPI%02%08%21%243tv%3D15%247Gk1%2C%2Cror~a%7C%20i%2C%0EX%27%22rtv%7D.r%22%2F%24%20%2A%0D%0B%3Fspw%219v%23%24zkr%25%29u%3Arnbv6wk%7C%40p%60q3sa2j%3E~c%60vrh9%3C%7F%3E%0Cm~6ur%23o%7B%0E3%7F%40hl5jr3o2180yr60me%2B%2F%278ff%25jB%3Fg%22.%3C%3C%04%0E%0D%0D%27%22%27%22%20-r%27%26z%23%20%20vrn%3E4%24-wwu1%2Fa~2i%20xX-b%3C%26%5C%2F%20s%27%7B%21%2287szms%3C%28hi%21d%2F%24i%5B%2F%7B%3DuVzC%0F%2C%27pv%20pw%24w%7F%26%21%23.%27u%2A%0D%5Ei%25%20%2Bt%3D%23%24%24%2B%3D%21t-wir-q%27n0t%7Cw%60nubZ%2Fu1%26%09z%20ks%203va0i%2A0%0B%09%2C%21%3E%23%7Bu%24p%25%24sq%26%29%20%26q%7C%28%24%29%0A%5C9utpv8%20tu%2Coqrz%25%3Dt%28%25%23r%27%22r%263%29%7B%20l%2FPR%04E%3A%12Ypw%219v%23%24zkr%25%29u%3Av%2A%23%22ww%2BQ%0A%25.%22v%21%28s%26w%24%26hr%26%20p2_%0As%29%3Bu%27%2Bs%3Bszw%2C~%09%0F%5D%0E%26%29up%27%2Ctqvrq9vgwrnl%27%17JQ%07G%60%0A%1F%27%29%24%20%27%27%22%27%7F%0D%07_%0D%26z%23%20%20vrn%27%27fiwg%262.%279%22a%3Bw%23ib9%5Eqto6d%28v%09%22%3Bq%226u%21d%7CY%0F%20np%28%20%28%3Av%29%06Yn%25%2C%27pv%20pw%24w%7F%22ug%7DX6%3En2%20b%206t9wlmx0%3F%0Bj2%3D%0Dn%3Eia%3F3%7Cz%3F%02%0B%0E%0B%28%26p%21tz%3Dvs%27p%3Ea%25ca1%24eyo%7Dw2%3Ajplw%0C0ejev%25%3Djh7X%22%7D%26%0B%223iu1%26xgx%29%06k%3Ft%26%25%27%26cq%0D793h%3BeT%26t5s%5Ey%3A%3C%23dkt%5E%24tkpYg%288%7F1%0E%08Z%5Dv%7C%20%25.%22v%21%28s%26wm%60hz%60u%3E%2C%26i%3CgD0%7Fb%20o%20ruep%5Bd3gcy%211e%601%0E%226%22Fvgrryqss%224Y%08%7B%275%27%29%24%20%27%27%22%27%22%7B%00X%27%26z%23%20%20vrnwr%24%25%3E%24%26%3D%3Dirwa%27Fbi%602qugb9d%04q2%23%01r2%22s0%3F%21%7C%2C%29CZ%28%20%28%3Avr%2Bsn%25%2C%27pv%20p%2C%09%5D%7F%26%21%23.%27uq%20ti%25%20%2Bt%3D%23%24%24%2Bod%20x%25%27rK%10KT%13oYY%24%2F%21%23%21%28%26p%21tz%3Dvs%27pc%09Y%22-9%26%23%2C%21%3E%23%7Bu%24-%08%0E%5E%5B%26%29%20%26q%7C%28%24r%27v9%271%24%23jnt%01%5E%1A%14iW%0F%3Dt%28%25%23r%27%22%2FY%5CP%04r%22%2F%24%20q%20%21l%271%23hzvsq8%27%3Bf%293o8iwk89v%2Covzp3ol6t%08lg%266je%22gvb%26o%7D0u%22%5E%11szw%2C%23%24%25p%7F%0B%03up%27%2Ctqvrq9%24%22%2C%28%3Cru4%7B%7C%26g%7Bwt%60l%24chivblt%00X%27%26z%23%20%20vrnwr%24%21%7Dkh%20%3E%27.v5t%3Da%7Fe1ds%3D%0D_%21%7B%25vp~%20ws%26ulq%3Ev_-%3Fle%28%27vvL%1F%01GMK%03%0D%2799n2%3Cr%60abb%0A%3Bs%0B%2Ajdns%408%09%0E%06%17%21t-wir-q%27%27vt%3D5%24%27rwsxi%23%29%27.o%22%3Ck%3Fia%21%2A%29zimxdpwry%24r9%2B%3B4gm%3E%24x%7C%299o%27%10X%19%07%15%7F%15%0Atu%2Coqrz%25%3Dt%28%25x_%0D%22rtv%7D.r%22%2F%24%20q%20%21%3Fst4nw%22fj.ko%25z%21h%09xfr%3B659%28%272-%3Edi78u%28%26l8u_3%206es%27%3Bw%5Beq%3B%7Dzu0%2Cl%601%608%2Byp%23o%3B%3F%227%3Fm-9%0E%0D%3C%22%27q%2B%3Dt%22%7B%275%27t%09%0A%27%27%22%27%22%20-r%27%26z%23el%257%271r%2Cvjvv%3B%28a%29%22z%20voet2s%29%22c%3Ao%2F%608%24w%2Cwq%3Az.%3A0%7C%3Ely%28%215%27v%14J%1F%1D%40%25%0AZv%20pw%24w%7F%26%21%23.%27.%5C%0Ati%25%20%2Bt%3D%23%24%24%2B%3D%21t-wm1b%3Fsb8%20tn%24%7Cuq%5Ezc%20m59x~q%3B%7F%7Ck7%7B3%3B%2A%23%28km%5C8%3A%605%25%2AssZg%22%26%7F%7C%2A8%7De9%7D%2Cjrz8%247%3Ab%3B4%3C.%2C%26Y%02%25%23r%27%22rtv%7D.r%22r%09%0A%5C%0A%21%3Fspw%219v%23%24zk%20%60%7D%20h8%2A%27a89%229nq5%0F%5C%21%28s%26w%24%26h%2F%0B%0A%5DEr%20s%29%3Bu%27%2B%23i%3A%2C6xf%24c%25je%7D%3C%3Fi%2C%0B531%23%60tv%5Cwtct4%2390c%2Ff9%27-oe~.%0F%0D%22%20-r%27%26z%23%7B%0D%5Crnwr%24%25%3E%24%26t%7Bi~9%7D%20Fgkw6%21%3C%26%22w%3AV%0F%5BZ~%20ws%26ulut%25%20n6gr%282r%3B%2Bnn57%27t%3F%20lww%23-jdm%26%2310t5%60%3E%29%2B%2F%10%09%24%24%2B%3D%21t-wir-q%27%27vt2%3Cv%2F%29%27k%28%3Bp1oz9%3Cs%3Bpmp%21nhw.%27gdg%2A%7Bs%22p%21msm%26ztt%3D9f%2Cvc7m4%7Dkv%3Cj%7F~%20ou%3Bq.4ts%08%09r%27%22rtv%7D.r%22%2F%24%20q%20%21%3Fspw%25v%23w%5B%3E%2A%26d%29%7B%27vikp%7F8%248%28%21jc%22%60Swo%0A-%26%16rir4gvk6p%40qmVz2hW%5D%2C%23%24%25p%24%26%29up%27%2Ctqvr%2C%14%0E%22%23%27%3C%22%27q%2B%3Dt%22%7Bz%18%0D%04%0E%20%27%27%22%27%22%20-r%27%26zqet%23%20%20wvkpj%5Bb5%2F%28a%5B%02t9%23%2A%23w%21%21%7B%0D_%0CQ%25vp~%20ws%26%25%3E%3C%22dt%2Bpnufy%22%3Bd%3DnZhb3%24y%20%23%2Cs%3Bgub%22%27q%3Ae-%60%08%0A%2Bt%3D%23%24%24%2B%3DzY%07wir-q%27%27vtts%24%7Ddwtzhp%25%202t%25~9%0Fza0ptir%5C%7Ci%7Fp%3E%7D%20%24mm%20%7C8Vdc2.qt%26X%26q4%275~%3Cd5%21mcqv1%60d%7D%24%25%27%26ok%21yh%28g6%2B4%09%0Aq%20%21%3Fspw%21d%5B%09%09Pkr%25%29u%3Av%2Apv6%23%3F%3F%20u%7B%60%3Ahks%60%22je%3C%3Binp-d47%21%3F%3Ci%7B%26ozW%5D%2C%23%24%25p%24%26%29.%5D%0D%2Ctqvrq9%24%22%23%27%3Ckaq%23n%20p7b%7B%2F-mnwrv.%22%3C-f.%0BP%23%20%20vrnwr%24%25%3E%24%7DYQizv%28t9%23%2A%23w%21%21%26%20u%21%29%60%22%25%2Cnwq%24nA_t%25%20np%28%20%28%3Avr%2B.C%0F%01%0Dpv%20pw%24w%7F%26%21%23.%23%3E4y%07%3Dw%206t%3FBFGOXG%13E%1E%03%19A%1CIH%06%05%06%00PZWTYQ%5C1c7%3Ex04o9to%3Focvvr~rjv-%22%7C%29%7F4bc5%3D50fd1%2F%7D%3At%22X%5E%5D%5C8%20tu%2Coqrz%25%3Dt%2Cnf%2Bt%22ot%25%29%7C%0Dq%7Fhi%25%28%25t6%29%04uk%7F8%09Pkr%25%29u%3Av%2A%23%22wwr7e%7C%7D%22k%21i%21t6%7DY.%3Eopxk9e%2Az2n%0A%01%5E%11szw%2C%23%24%25p%24%26%29utn%2Ciqfi%5C%13%24%22%23%27%3C%22%27q%2B%3Dt%22%7Fh%60syqt%27%3A%22%25%20%3B%00X%0A%0Cz%23%20%20vrnwr%24%25%3E%20o%3A%2B%3C.v5tiqod%08sdvl4b%3E-t.%05%5E%16~%5C4a%2Fd%289%12%7BT%2FT%27%0B%2C%29%7Fn%27.%2Bpri%3E%27q%23v%3D%0C%09%03%0Duq%20ti%25%20%2Bt%3D%23%24%60d%3DzY%07wir-q%27%27vtts%24%2F%21%23%21%2Cc%3Ebez%20vwl5gw%08%26dwvvxZ%3Ajp~Y%0D%3E%09Yq%26%29%20%26q%7C%28%24r%27v9utpr%7Dn7g%2Crqv1%60d%27S%21j%3Cww%26%0Fr4%25y_R%3F%0D%5B%20%21%3Fspw%219v%23%24zkr%25%29q%7F8i0%22jwr7e%7C%7DYrhf%23s%23_%22%21y-%5D%0Dt_%0As%29%3Bu%27%2Bs%3Bszw%2C%23%24%25p%20cg6d%271tu%3D7%28j_%26jilws%0A%2Ft%7F%29%06Z.%0A%03%09%0A%27%27%22%27%22%20-r%27%26z%23%20%20vrj4%3Av4%3E9%26%7C%7F%2C459t%25%3F%2A1~%21%7D%26%28qd5fdp%60%3Ewg%2FnA_t%25%20np%28%20%28%3Avr%2Bsn%25%2C%233%3Erbw9ww.%25f%60dgq%26tx0%29%2Bh%21%230-%2Ba%21%7C%292%271%3Eq99vf%7Dh%09%05%21%23%21%28%26p%21tz%3Dvs%27p%3E%24waek5%231%216%2B%7F0j36%24uq5%20%20%3Am%7C%3E-r%7Bv%3D0%3A3b%23%0D%5Eu%2Coqrz%25%3Dt%28%25%23r%27%22rp9%28z%22w%7B%24%3Dq%24nj%27%20%22u9x%23g29z%21j%3Dhg%238%0F%5Dwv%7C%20%25.%22v%21%28s%26w%24%26h%3B%60%20xk7n0%3A%3Bt%3A%2Be%2Fzz%2C%01%09%24%25p%24%26%29up%27%2Ctqvrq9%24%22%23%278mr%25%7Bh%20%22f%271h%7Cpprs%22%29%22ce%20%2F%229kr2%7FiC%5Dr%24%25%3E%24%26t%7Bizv%28t9%23%2A~Z%0B%21%26%20u%21%7B%25vp~%20ws%26ul%3C2%25%28j5fc%3C%3Awo%2Bez%2C%2C%7C%5D%5C%20pw%24w%7F%26%21%23.%27uq%20ti%25%20%2Bt9lqp%7Bhut0wm%3Dx%25wr%22tzsggs%2B%25kn%222%7Da%10%5Cs%27p%3E%24s%22-9%26%23%2C%21%3E%23%7B%28%09Z%25%24sq%26%29%20%26q%7C%28%24%2F%27%21q%3C85v0%24%3Du0o%22%26%28ix%3A%20%21j%3Cww%26%7D%7Ff%03X%22%2F%24%20q%20%21%3Fspw%21k3wq%28%25r%21f%20n%26%7Fw9Z%5Dv%7C%20%25.%22v%21u%5E%0Cw%24%26h%2F%0B%0A%5DEr%20s%29%3F%20nos%26s%7D2%3D45267%60%24c5%3E%3Eyeej04e7171%3B%3Fan%7Bg6%3Ee%24%3Ej%23%3B%0A%0D%22%27%22%20%291hh%3Cjg%20kri4%15%5Ev%7Dn3g%3D%1A%0Cfn%13%20i%40W4n%5BQ5mc2q%22%0A%16Ja%1CE%26%7D%18fH%2F%17%3AF%2Fkt%1BeF%29%03rGo%11%3CP%3E8c%0E%1BKj%60Y6%26%0BX%0D0_yA.%7Cn%3Doo.b%25h%10%2A%1DG%3Fws%1A%07%058NXP%3Ag%3AKfg%07oi%1D%60Qf%7Dj%15gLqHHH1uI%1E%12Q4FFk%16UL1U%12%09Ra%17U.Z%02%13%01%1FBW%15ai5%3D4%1FS%24%3ARot%3Ffkk%21%1D%0AC%24ab%7CH%12BL%7D%01%60cQ_%3CAM%1F%19%26T%5C2r%14OAz%07%12g%0DPAbi5Dp%3CW%1Fie%02%08o8%27%00%3C0%24G_2nm%3EUg%3F%12EFBb%06IPHa%13fke%00%13b%10K%40DkLZPB%18ME0Q%3EC%5B%7DNVUKFz%5DCV%5B%1ChE%1C%7BYG%14%00%04%0F%3AUD%7B%7CLb8%1A6%26n-~QIk%1AG%40kc%05UiL%18%0705g1%5E%00%3F0%03Dk%03%3E8h%40m%173%5D%11%3E4_A%12gR%28bG%04%17i9f%606%3E%01C%0E%3ALCY%7B%5BAAOCef%03Ug%1C%3AE%3D%3EW%10%05%20%0APxXKFoD%13I8%18P5b%5D%20Dn%24olsv%7B%5CI_I%15%2Ch%23J%40f9H%60R7%1F%14Rq%1BT%26-7-%0AdTz%20~%40%22i%60%0AB~-Ao7%3EM%7B%179%1A%1Am%3EOKcx%01D5x0%18%1A6P%1E7h%17%22%107m%16.%3AFzr%25%1E%1E%2BrL%60%40yQa%16o%1A%7Djz%185Yb%01%11U%3EEO%1B%60Q%3Dt%23%11%1F%5EvMV%06idZ%0C%3EJf%19g%06%60%26aKo3kRxNbGN%20z%16_WmEG04KFtueZ%0BsKhMoP%05%03%252%28osTn%3F%25%11%11%29%3DX8%5C2Fm%20tNNEed%08b%13%17%1Fc3%14q%26%0E%03%3EiO%0F%3C1LO%7D%107%5C%01%0BNNF%0A%17F%058%2B%14%0CLqP%3Eh%3D%030%15%23%60TofV%405wGtP%3A%40%02y1L%04UA0%3F%1D%18gJPJYdHeJ%1C1p%1A%3DV%2ADj%1E0FMO2Bhzq%3A%04B%24L~89Vcd%3E7%18x0%164%3Ai%0F%3E%20dz2%3F%3EU%0Bi%019Me%7BGAw%3B%5EJ9%225%27y%1EcLMh%1Cjfn%1A%13%05pC%2FgU%00%22kpj8r%2CnT%3Bg1%3A%0E6JcS%3D%5B%40%3B0%0D6m%3C%15Rdd%1F%110%20Pu%1F~%5B%17Ux%12%13%3D6JFa1OA%1B%25%5Eb%02%04%0C%1Ae6NV%7B%3ExlR%3Cmz%3B0%10Pr%3ESCVmeUk%3AUY%105I%1Dt0Y85%3A%18%60sO%7F%7D%5C%27%0B%1D%1Fym%17mmkQ%2F1H%7Fl%26e1G%60538d%1152%26%0C%3DW6%17%04knir%1B%27n%07%087jOd%2CZ%29%2Fw%1B167S%60U%2252%163%5CG%7C%7FVWIbiwnbT%03pan%156p0%17%16%22PWD2KqL%24J%01%22z%1A%3DQhx6%01jW%2AOdOEid%15%3Dt%3AJGf%3Cg%3A0s%1B%04%7CU%085%07t%05%034%2C%7Ch%1AmF%216%1B87v.BoZffE9%21%0C%09%3A%24FGA1%1ATf%2C0%3B%3F%2A%7B%2CRp%3F%1C%080%5Ef%5BcDR%5B%3B%1C%0E%2FhK%60%5BfMo8s1jCx7Ut%60%09%600%26BH%181R%60%7Fb%139%605IQ%24%2BWN-f%5Ead%3D0%16%17vTJpsL%7BBzAd%1Av%3Fi%20%7Fmig%28cA3ifU9sJ1puN%0569%1E%3F0p%7D72%23%1C0%0B%3AC%3AP%2CMm%055gAxe%5B2%3D%22%1E%0619%1Eom%7D1%13m5%1B%02ksPvfdF%0B60ET%1D%3Dbb%16%3C%18lvUS%5DN%60%1BDd%27fGN-TPI6mJC%12Df%2A%08O%07wf%12%0682JgTQBJi%07%408-Q%10bh5%7CE%19-orKJVUud8%16R%0AW7%05zVMR~%08%18El%19~%07p6%3D%601BR%2C%1FN%242%19%3FW%28%05mkV%3AdQ%21%02%03nH%05SZ%3DF%01yrq6%17%2Fn%7D%3A%3AN%1F%09%177Y%3B%7D%3Bl0ix2%01%2C8O%3FS%21Kr%02%7F6L%40%3F%0B%7FZ%3E%16%15o%60BO%18ho%04Bg%03ehlJR%603%60g%18%60fT%20%23%1Fa6zNog2zQo%25js%1Ew9S%20%28ojN%7FdJs%3AIIgod%0E%3AsL1ospi%09%0F%13%0E%26t%7Bi~5d%3D%7Cm~%23j%21ocwuU%3Fv%15%3C7e9%27.q%2F%3A%3Aci%29%7C%28%24%7Ds2%7B0%5ED%08%06%27pv%2091%24%7F%7Bemjki%21%7C%3E%20%3B%7C_%7B%26r%60awxBb%3Ch4%22%0D%7F4vr3%27%20%7B-%26%0C%09%21%28%26pzYP%3Dvs%27p%3E%24sgnqi%23.%3Djg%28k%26~UL%03%0ECFL%3D%5CV%28%24r%27v9ut55potqy%265iW%0F%3Dt%28%25%23r%27%2277%3E2.p%3E%20pd%22%3E%231%03%18%07%5E%5C%19O%3FWAr%25%29ug%5B%00%23%22ww30s%60%03%08v%21%28s%7DZ%0E%26hr%26%20pori5%293qdg%3A~%3D.z2%60ek%0Fttf65t%7F%0B%233%23%24%7Cwv%2B.5%0F%0Dq%2B%3Dt%22%7B%275%7C%04%0E%20%27%27%22%27%22%20-r%27%26z%27cl%3F7%20%23%7F%3Aulke1%28%3A%05%24m%25lfyw%7F%28%3A%0B%0Au%21%7B%25vp~%20%2A%5E%0Culutx%0DD-%2A%3Bu.

Willamette River Water Level, Zoom Visits For Inmates Wisconsin, Accident On 87 Northway Yesterday, Articles D

do carrie and al get back together in unforgettable

do carrie and al get back together in unforgettable