dj's dugout nutrition menudj's dugout nutrition menu

Call (402) 933-8844 to make a reservation today. Also if you play keno, you get a free drink(non alcoholic). at night so it was not even that crowded. DJ's Dugout, Plattsmouth: See 31 unbiased reviews of DJ's Dugout, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #8 of 23 restaurants in Plattsmouth. DJ's Dugout Prices in Omaha, NE 68102. There is a smoking area in back with a gorgeous view. I'm glad we got there two hours before game time as it became very crowded. They offer daily specials, but sometimes the ingredients arent the most fresh. was pretty easy to hear each other. Add a photo + 8 photos + 7 photos + 5 photos. Additional requested sauces are 50 each. DJ'S Dugout Sliders $9.99 Four juicy, pint-sized burgers. The Food. DJ'S DUGOUT SLIDERS* Two juicy pint-sized burgers, lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickles. 1 Available. jabbering when we sat down and did not stop until shortly after our food came out. Most meals will be in a short time prepared and served for you, and you can look forward to try delicious typical seafood cuisine. Garnished with lettuce, tomatoes and served with salsa, Four crispy pieces of guinness beer battered cod fillets and a pile of our fries. or "How many meals a day should you eat?" May be closed #1406 of 4098 places to eat in Omaha. For current price and menu information, please contact the restaurant directly. An order of boneless wings with one of our 10 wing sauces. One of my favorite places. Shaved steak grilled with onions, mushrooms and green peppers with melted white american cheese. A good place to stop in when in the area, Disinterested and rude waitress. Where: Find: Home / USA / Omaha, Nebraska / DJ's Dugout Sports Bar - Millard, 17666 Welch Plaza; DJ's Dugout Sports Bar . DJ's Dugout is Omaha's home for sports, food, and fun – the ultimate sports bar experience. The food was good and there was lots to choose from. Deals: In addition to Daily Specials: Zipline Brewing Co. Dear Old Nebraska Brew $6.5 Pints Daily. AJ's Rush Energy Drink $4.91 Aroma Joe's DJ's Dugout Menu Prices One of my favorite places.More, They were very busy tables were packed, not social distance seating, people at the bar. The prices of the drinks and food comparable to other locations nearby. I've always seen kids here with their parents and have never seen any unruly patrons. Topped with lettuce, tomato, pickle and onion.Add your choice of cheese for an extra $0.50, A burger with all the trimmings. Used a brand new card that I have only used to pay off other credit cards. Show Food Recommendations. The beer selection really needs to improve as far as craft beer is concerned. . Comfort Inn & Suites Bellevue - Omaha Offutt AFB, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bellevue (Omaha Area), an IHG Hotel. Staff is friendly and the service is fast. Since 2005, a community of over 200 million members have used MyFitnessPal to answer those questions and more. The burgers of this premise are among the highlights of DJ's Dugout and are usually served with filling side dishes such as chips, lettuces or wedges, as a quick bite however, their delicious sandwiches, small salads and other snacks are also suitable. DJ's Dugout Sports Bars are all equipped with state-of-the-are video satellite equipment to provide the hard to find games you're looking for. Find 1 listings related to Dugout Restaurant in Oxnard on YP.com. Baseball. DJs staff is friendly and food is always terrific! Served with ranch dressing, A grilled or fried chicken sandwich topped with lettuce, tomato and onion, A grilled or fried chicken breast sandwich with cajun seasoning, jalapenos, grilled onions, homemade chipotle sauce, lettuce and tomato, Grilled or fried chicken breast served on white sourdough bread, topped with cheddar cheese, bacon and ranch dressing, Substitute fries for fresh veggies or fruit cup, 15 New Items At Your Favorite Fast Food Restaurants, 10 Latest FDA Food Recalls You Should Be Wary Of, Seriously, Refrigerating These 13 Foods Will Do Harm To Your Health, 10 Popular Pizzas You Can't Afford To Miss, 15 Restaurants Open On Valentine's Day 2023, On the green. Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day. Great sports atmosphere. They were busy, but far from being crowded or extremely busy. So whether your goal is walking for weight loss, tracking the foods you eat, or something else entirely, MyFitnessPal has the tools you need to start your fitness and health journey today. Claimed. And the food at DJ's is absolutely delicious! While sipping on our beers, it took way to long to get our food. Reservations can be done for this place via contact number: (+1)4027639974. burgers are served with fries.You may substitute the fries that come with your burger for any item from our substitution list for $2.29.Substitute a veggie burger for no additional charge excluding the djs dugout, Slam Dunk. Any game, any time, just ask. 447865. To go along with ice-cold beer, DJ's cooks up award-winning steaks, wings, burgers, nachos, and much more along with nightly food and drink specials. You can enjoy alcoholic beverages at the restaurant. Save. You can easily get a reservation done with calling the restaurant (+1)4024988855. I ordered a drink and some wings, he made some suggestions. When visiting Dj's Dugout, it's a must to try delicious tea. Served with ranch dressing, marinara and cheese sauce, A 1/4 pound brownie served hot with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, cool whipped cream and topped with maraschino cherries, Turkey and swiss on grilled white sourdough bread.Want it spicy, add pepper jack cheese, grilled onions, jalapenos and chipotle sauce for an additional, A deep fried pork tenderloin sandwich with lettuce, tomato and onion served on a bun, Slow-cooked prime rib on grilled white sourdough bread with swiss cheese and a side of au jus, A grilled or fried chicken breast rolled in hot sauce and served on top of a bed of crisp lettuce with croutons, tomato, shredded cheese and bleu cheese crumbles, Our chef salad comes with turkey, ham, cheese, egg, tomato, pepperoncini, croutons, bacon bits and cucumber. 13.99 SMOKEHOUSE BBQ PULLED PORK* Can't count on getting the same quality and taste in food here. Comes with mushrooms, bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato and onion. Track macros, calories, and more with MyFitnessPal. Each order of wings comes with your choice of one bleu cheese or homemade ranch and a side of celery. Closed now : See all hours. noticed he seemed to know a few of the other patrons at the bar. Review. I always see the same people working, which tells me quite a bit about a place. had to find her every time we wanted something. DJ's Dugout phone (+1)4027639974 Order food Order food online for delivery 2.8 / 5 from 31 reviews DJ's Dugout (+1)40276.Click to reveal phone 1003 Capitol Avenue, Omaha, NE 68102, United States Monday 11:00 - 23:00 Tuesday We get to have some fun playing keno while eating dinner. Finally I decide that I need to express my thoughts on his apparent antisemitic joke. Nothing to write home about just a simple sports bar with slightly overpriced drinks. Sandwich. Add a photo RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES American, Bar, Pub Meals Yes, DJ's Dugout offers takeout services. Hotels near (LNK) Lincoln Municipal Airport. Shaved steak grilled with onions, mushrooms and green peppers with melted white american cheese. Also , the smoke from the outdoor smoking room drifts into the restaurant (which is one large space) making our clothes smelly. English . T6&cJi!hpJGLv [GlEb;]xKD":a@ P8=d1w}f1pb2 O`}z/^;$=?Kz4I)&@aRY%'wHh. X#6~jQ(N'W}7&,m 8!9Oz? Ruined it for family type atmosphere. Fat--Protein. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Always went to location on 120th st. Now 9 locations, chefs salad and I got the steak with salad and veggies. If a sporting event is on TV or the web DJ's Dugout has it. Myhusband loves that you now have the bacon and eggs meal available all day. The locally owned sports bar will move down the street to 777 N. 114th St.,. DJ's Dugout Sports Bar 10308 S 23rd St, Bellevue, NE 68123-2402 +1 402-292-9096 Website Improve this listing Ranked #23 of 123 Restaurants in Bellevue 32 Reviews MM0130 Chicago, Illinois 240 97 Reviewed July 7, 2019 Good Sports Bar Overall, this is a good sports bar. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. . Sports on televisions, beer, bar food and keno. Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail. The waiter kept checking with the kitchen and we ended up waiting over 20 minutes for our food. I sat there thinking "is this something I should comment on or just let it go?" Great place for lunch before or after grocery shopping next door at Hy-Vee. DJ's Dugout, Omaha: See 35 unbiased reviews of DJ's Dugout, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #855 of 1,215 restaurants in Omaha. Charles Schwab Field Omaha. Complimentary fried sweet potatoes and hush puppies start you off. Then the bartender says "i have one for you" "how much does a holo-caust?" I've had a few times where I thought, that's not bad..but I order it another time and it's not even edible. DJ's Dugout Sports Bar is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? 1 Dozen 13.99 | Dozen 8.99 The wait staff are very friendly and accomodating. Placed our drink orders out of one had to reorder. TROPICAL BEER Vodka, coconut rum, peach . Not too crowded and parking available nearby. Lots of televisions showing sporting events that made it enjoyable. She was alreadyjabbering when we sat down and did not stop until shortly after our food came out. Great place!More, DJs dugout in Bellevue has a great arrangement of TVs and Keno. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our use of cookies. Served on our grilled hamburger bun, 9 oz. Really nice DJs location. They will also serve you delicious steak meals , at the bar you can also relax with a cool beer or other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Check the following list to protect yourself! the burger was very good and filling, the patty on the patty melt was or looked frozen where the burger looked fresh. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Garnished with lettuce, tomatoes and served with salsa, Four crispy pieces of guinness beer battered cod fillets and a pile of our fries. And the food at DJ's Dugout is just as awesome. A complete overview of all 13 dishes and drinks can be found here on the menu. NE. Starters. Try their Steaks on a Wednesday. I usually don't say much when I hear ignorant people make ignorant comments but with the rise in Antisemitism in the US, I could not let it go. The first DJ's Dugout opened on Cornhusker Rd. Each location has over 50 HDTV's and projector screens to capture all the action. Service was ok. Young man may have been new, but did ok. After 15 minutes we decided to try our luck and go to another section. Loud hard to talk to each other. Wife hadchefs salad and I got the steak with salad and veggies. Not very good on COVID-19 protocols. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for dinner and some entertainment.More, Wife and I staying at Buccaneer bay and ran to town for groceries,gas and to eat. $12.49: Flour or corn chips with beef or grilled chicken, nacho cheese . Topped with lettuce, tomato, pickle and onion. 808 Sqft. m8W Get quick answers from DJ's Dugout staff and past visitors. 128. . Substitutions - You may substitute the fries that come with your burger, sandwich or wrap for any item from the following list for an additional $2.29.Sub buffalo chips, sub cup of soup, sub fresh vegetables, sub onion rings, sub side salad, sub steam vegetables, sub sweet potato fries, sub waffle fries. I usually don't say much when I hear ignorant people make ignorant comments but with the rise in Antisemitism in the US, I could not let it go.More, I was there last week. ", City: Omaha, 6055 Maple St, Omaha, United States Of America, SIDES, Sandwiches, Toast, Side dishes*, Soft drinks*, City: Omaha, 3624 Farnam St, Omaha, Nebraska, USA, 68131. never had to wait for drink refills. Menu. We have been there before and loved it. After 10 minutes there we finally had someone come to our table. You are free to download the DJ's Dugout Sports Bar - Plattsmouth menu files. Please add a review after your dining experience to help others make a decision . Twenty-Four Karat Today DJ's Dugout has grown to 7 locations throughout the Omaha Metro area. The Blazin' Pianos show got its start in June of 2001 when the owner of DJ's Dugout in Omaha decided to try the dueling pianos concept in the back party room of the DJ's Dugout 114th Street location. Some opportunities around the spread of Coronavirus. Below is the details. $850/mo. Hours Open Today: 11:00am-12:00am Monday 11:00am - 12:00am Tuesday 11:00am - 12:00am Wednesday 11:00am - 12:00am Thursday 11:00am - 12:00am Friday 11:00am - 12:00am Saturday 11:00am - 12:00am Sunday 11:00am - 12:00am Menu View Menu Additional Dining Info Delivery No Payment Credit Cards Accepted Parking Yes Good for Kids Attire Alcohol Full Bar The burger was good, just wished the menuwas a bit biggerMore, Had a strange experience tonight. DJ's Dugout Burgers 8.99 Four juicy, pint-sized burgers flame broiled to perfection. Ten sauces to choose from.1 Dozen $11.59 1-2 dozen $6.99, All our wraps are served with fries. Save. retrain your staff wasn't asked how we wanted our burgers cooked, couldn't answer a question about one of the burgers (and didn't go find out), got our food, basically our burgers were cooked too much, way too much. The burgers of this restaurant are among the highlights of DJ's Dugout and are usually served with side dishes such as fries, leaf and cabbage salads or wedges, additionally you can find delicious marinated chicken wings on the menu - definitely a recommendation. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Nice sports themed restaurant near the College World Series, the bill I spent good money there no nothing I got back so I haven't been back and won't just I'm sorry would b nice, did not wipe down surfaces after customer use. Dressings - bleu cheese creamy or chunky, honey mustard, italian, ranch, thousand island, raspberry vinaigrette, fat-free ranch, fat-free italian, and dorothy lynch Soup In the Chicken Noodle Vegetable Beef Chili $3.99 - $2.79 Entrees The main event Burger 1-2 Lb Open now : 11:30 AM - 3:00 PM5:00 PM - 12:00 AM. Shortly after I got my drink, Inoticed he seemed to know a few of the other patrons at the bar. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Store Hours:Sunday Thursday 11:00AM - 11:00PM | Friday - Saturday 11:00 AM - Midnight, Kitchen Hours:Sunday Thursday 11:00AM - 10:00PM | Friday - Saturday 11:00 AM - 10:30 PM. A customer ran back into DJ's Dugout in Omaha, NE, after spending nearly three hours inside the restaurant on Sunday afternoon. Your experience on this site will be improved by allowing cookies. We recently went to a birthday party at DJ's. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. everything was always good. Clean, standard spirts bar menu with some good specials. Topped with spicy chipotle sauce. Find them on our Daily Deal Finder! TVs were all set to various sporting events and itwas pretty easy to hear each other. At present, Dj's Dugout has no reviews. %PDF-1.6 % Pizza. Daily Goals How does this food fit into your daily goals? I just leave it, pay my bill, and say never again. Empty drinks before checking the table three times. Both excellent and price was awesomeMore. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. He says "I think its enough". Managed by Nebraska Realty Milt Schneider. We had been here before for a couple of parties andeverything was always good. DJ's Dugout, 636 N 114th St; DJ's Dugout. Served with a breadstick, Crispy lettuce covered with egg, cheese, tomato, pepperoncini, croutons, cucumber and bacon bits. DISCLAIMER: Information shown on the website may not cover recent The bartender engages me a few times after his "joke" asking how I'm doing, if I'm having a good night, am I having fun, etc. Double-Dipped Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. I was attending a farewell function for a friend. Crispy lettuce covered with egg, cheese, tomato, pepperoncini, croutonsand cucumber. Filserbrugasse 1, 80333 Munich, Bavaria Germany +49 89 693137830 Website Menu. LONG BEACH Vodka, light rum, triple sec, tequila, gin, sour mix and splash of cranberry. For Businesses; . The menu is not that extensive.More. It was 8:30at night so it was not even that crowded. The servers are prompt and professional. Each order of wings comes with your choice of one bleu cheese or homemade ranch and a side of celery. Fitness Goals: Heart Healthy. DJ's Dugout menu Full menu with prices & pictures Contact address DJ's Dugout 636 N 114th St, Omaha, NE 68154, Uni. DJ's Dugout. We use cookies to ensure that we provide you with the best experience on our website, for customized advertising purposes, and for other third party features. Without question, variations of tender chicken dishes are also an integral part of the menu. m-CE]jDchUe+Z[A>$. Currently there are 7 dishes and drinks on the menu. UPGRADE YOU SIDE 1.99: CUP OF SOUP, FRESH VEGETABLES, ONION RINGS, SIDE SALAD, STEAMED VEGETABLES, SWEET POTATO FRIES, WAFFLE FRIES, ADD TO ANY SANDWICH OR SALAD: AVOCADO 1.50 | BACON 2.00. I would go back and it was surprisingly good, just not eat in under the current pandemic.More, Used to love this place and their Superbowl Nachos. to watch the game as well while eating and playing keno. 2405 Oak Hill Rd, Plattsmouth, NE 68048-5344. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Went to have dinner. Appetizer: Pre game warm ups: Super Bowl Nachos (Serves 3-4) 0. DJ's Dugout is moving its west Omaha location into the space where Clancy's Pub was on 114th and Dodge Streets. Coated with a spicy buffalo seasoning and served with ranch, These mini corn taco shells are filled with a chicken flavored taco filling, fried, and then topped with wing sauce and bleu cheese crumbles. The most recent visit was in January. This dataset was transferred from publicly available sources. The spectacular service is something these restaurateurs care about. Plenty of seating inside with prompt and attentive service. DJ'S DUGOUT - 21 Photos & 55 Reviews - American (Traditional) - 10308 S 23rd St, Bellevue, NE - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp Delivery & Pickup Options - 55 reviews of DJ's Dugout "Not a bad place to go!

Mandinka Religion Before Islam, Articles D

dj's dugout nutrition menu

dj's dugout nutrition menu