nexxus hair gel discontinuednexxus hair gel discontinued

Contains organic Quinoa Protein for strength, Acacia Senegal for a flexible hold and Bunga Raja extract for a natural sheen. By Product Type. Contains UV and Thermal protectants. . Heres how to find the best keratin shampoo for you and your hair. There are quite a few things that may trigger the discontinuation of a product, one of that is if the product isnt very popular. Phyto Organics Absolute Firm Hold Finisher (aerosol) I definitely feel your pain. This is for those who want to treat weak and broken hair. We may be able to help further! Nexxus scientists discovered the proteins that make fine hair strong and created formulas rich in these proteins. Expose yourself to various brands for the same product via online stores. Phyto Organics Maxify Volumizing Mousse adds volume and shine to all hair types. This versatile hair styling product takes your look seriously, offering long-lasting hold and dynamic, stylish control. It was jumping from salon to salon until a bottle was located. There are dozens and dozens of great products that manufacturers have discontinued. Nexxus Catalog > Discontinued Hair Products > Nexxus You have found our Discontinued Nexxus packaging products page! This has continued to happen over the years. And then switched to Back to Basics (not as good, but was as close as I could find). Nurtures hair with Certified Organic Quinoa Protein, Chinese Rose Hibiscus, Alfalfa. Thank you for the reply, Max! Im Claire, founder of Style Hair Magazineand Id like to say thank you for dropping by. Nexxus Phyto Organics Designing Spray Gel. Maxximum Super Hold Styling and Finishing Mist Unisex Gel by Nexxus, 14.1 Ounce. Treat colored hair to our uniquely crafted formulas that replenish color treated hair with the proteins it loses during the coloring process. I would openly share my secrets: olive oil, coconut oil and then Versastyler. Call us at 1-877-943-8289 or email us at Discontinuedbeauty@gmail.com! Curls Goddess Glaze (I preferred the Princess Glaze, but they discontinued it :disgust. and get free shipping at $35. FRAGFRE Firm Hold Hair Gel Fragrance Free 8 oz - Strong Styling Gel for Aggressive Hair Styles - Paraben Free Hypoallergenic Sensitive Formula - Non . Nexxus Phyto Organics Creative Sculpting Putty. Nevertheless, it was my secret to controlled curls since I was four. Is a fast drying gel spray fixative that provides style flexibility and texture with firm hold control. Phyto Organics Canopy Thermal Protection Give your hair shelter from the heat. Phyto Organics Creative Sculpting Putty has been discontinued. Sign up for our newsletter to get more tips and tricks. Phyto Organics Rigid Gel Extreme Styler is ideal for hard-to-hold styles. document.write("© 2003 - " + oDate.getFullYear() + " Stuff4Beauty Inc, Discount Salon Hair and Beauty Products

1-866-458-4441"); Phyto Organics Emphasis Redefining Gel is formulated with strengthening Certified. Using advanced protein science research and testing, Nexxus scientists identified Glutamic acid as the key amino acid hair protein loses when it is severely damaged. Tried to pm you but your box is full. Perfectly pliable for molding dicey-looks, sophisticated shapes or funky-messy styles. This high-performance formulation dries fast to shape. The Nexxus Promend Line is a series of products from Nexxus that includes a shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in treatment. My mum soon learned to stash backup bottles for me. Phyto Shield Conditioning Complex with Aloe and Chamomile condition and protect. Content is from the research and feedback of users. Hurriedly, I traveled from store to store all across Los Angeles County then later going as far north as San Francisco and picking up whatever remnants they had which were recklessly discounted to $5 per bottle at times. Lightweight formula combines the characteristics of a styling lotion and a hair gel and is exceptional for blow dry styling. Choose from thickening shampoos, silicone free shampoos, strengthening shampoos, damage repair shampoos and more. Phyto Organics Absolute Firm Hold Finishers extra fine mist delivers a long lasting hold for maximum control. Phyto Organics Creative Sculpting Putty is alcohol free; color free. It's the only product I have ever found that works well with my hair. The Nexxus NexxStyler Sheer Volume Spray Gel 5 oz This is an artistic styling tool that combines the holding power of a gel with the even $3 off ANY order with coupon code NEW (Free shipping applies to any order of $50 or more!). Nexxus VitaTress Grooming Gel 5 oz Ultimate body-building styling tool for creating big, bold, voluminous, dramatic looks. Step 3: Being the last step, you apply the Nexxus Promend Split End Binding Leave-in Creme/Treatment, which has been discontinued. Adds body and sheen to the hair. Yes, the price was increased shortly after the product was discontinued. I resorted to eBay, paying hefty prices of up to $175 per bottle. STEP 4: Follow with Keraphix Damage Healing Conditioner or Keraphix Damage Healing Masque. Clinically proven to deliver internal repair to severely damaged hair, from the very first use, Keraphix Reconstructing Treatment helps heal roughness and brittleness. I work in New York City and found a few tubes of this is in a pharmacy , would you like me to buy and sell them to you? Your email address will not be published. So, if youre looking for one, youre not likely to be able to get one. Has anyone who liked that gel found a good replacement? Please support the movement at thecurlwater.com. At the time of this writing, there are hundreds of reviews on the Promend line with most of them being positive. Have a question about AVEENO Response to COVID-19? Protect from damage caused by thermal appliances and UV rays. Thats what my mother did. On CG since 5/9/07. Wed love to help you find a product youll love just as much please send us a message when you have a moment. Panic struck when I heard those words Its been discontinued.. Phyto Organics Resilient Alcohol-free Finishing Spray We encourage you to read the privacy policy of every website you visit. Enriched with Concentrated Elastin Protein and Glycerine, the lightweight formula rehydrates and strengthens hair while retaining natural movement and is designed for dry hair. Phyto Organics Absolute Firm Hold Finisher is Color Safe. Phyto Organics Non aerosol, air infusion formulation. I've tried "Nexxus Exxtra Gel Style Creation Sculptor" ("creation sculptor"? Nothing seems to work. Nexxus Phyto Organics Maxify Volumizing Mousse. All rights reserved. Nexxus Phyto Organics OmniStyler Veratile Designing Liquid. Exotic Ipu extract for softness and shine. Free shipping for many products! Gluten is not added to the oats used to make Aveeno products and our oats are processed on equipment that is dedicated only to oat milling to mitigate the risk of cross-contamination with any other gluten-containing grains. Product Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (154 reviews), Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Baby's birth date or your due dateWE WILL SEND CONTENT BASED ON THE AGE OF YOUR CHILD. Fast & Free shipping on many items! Vitamins to protect and nutrient rich Alfalfa. The shampoo is mostly good for removing dirt and product buildup in the hair. Phyto Organics Designing Spray Gel contains UV and thermal protectants. It was magical. This site contains links to websites to which our Privacy Policy does not apply. We recommend that consumers speak with their physician if they have specific sensitivity concerns. Versastyler is like water, only slimier and has a powerful defrizzing effect that doesnt weigh down your hair. Relax and stay calm with eBay.com. Nexxus VitaTress Grooming Gel 5 oz. Its terrible, crunchy, and weighs the hair down. Your email address will not be published. Nexxus New York Salon recommends: Use Keraphix Reconstructing Treatment ritual once a week to revive hair that has been severely damaged by harsh chemical treatments, mechanical stress and thermal styling. And now, I'm just using anything and everything I see and I have found nada. Product Details Product Recommendations This website is intended for visitors from the U.S. With this discovery, Keraphix's transformative PROTEINFUSION blend includes black rice (a rich source in Glutamic Acid) and strengthening keratin protein to create a healing ritual that delivers clinically-proven healthier looking hair in one use. I don't like really hard hold gels (i.e. You wet the hair, lather it up with the shampoo, wait for 5 minutes, and then rinse. Moisturizing Coconut Oil leaves hair nourished, shiny and manageable. Best Sellers. For all other comments, questions, and feedback about our products, please email us. Shampoo. 560 results for "nexxus extra hold gel" Tresemme Extra Hold Hair Gel Travel Size - 2oz Tresemme 1060 $2.99 ($1.50/ounce) When purchased online Tresemme Two Hair Styling Gel Extra Hold Extra Firm Control - 9oz Tresemme 834 $6.99 ($0.78/ounce) When purchased online Cantu Extra Hold Edge Stay Gel - 2.25oz Cantu 258 $4.49 ($2.00/ounce) Discover the best shampoo for your hair. Long lasting control for contemporary styles. Website News,

nexxus hair gel discontinued

nexxus hair gel discontinued