why did christian bale regret newsieswhy did christian bale regret newsies

The actor once again earned positive reviews and a Saturn Award. "You say something bad about Newsies and you have an awful lot of people to answer to," Bale said. YOU'VE REACHED YOUR MONTHLY ARTICLE LIMIT. Ele Keats had quite a bit of experience in Hollywood before landing the role of Sarah Jacobs in "Newsies. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. ._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} After that any mere mortal would have been, as you put it, f**kin done professionally.. Feldman claimed the two had to write the songs quickly because they had to be pre-recorded. Because it seems, he hadnt seen the present. Yeah, that Newsies. His performance of a socially anxious man who is much more comfortable dealing with numbers instead of people took many by surprise. WebIn a 2012 interview with CNN, the actor was requested about his ideas on the Broadway model of Newsies. Keats said the beginning part of their major rooftop scene, where Jack goes to Sarah's window on the fire escape, was shot in "the first weeks of filming.". In college, I drunkenly convinced my frazzled roommate that she needed to let me sit up so I could do something really important and then proceeded to vomit into one of my rain boots. n.queue=[];t=b.createElement(e);t.async=!0; Michael Goorjian (Skittery) directed Blood Drips Heavily on Newsies Square. ._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{width:100%}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF,._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;max-width:100%}._1CVe5UNoFFPNZQdcj1E7qb{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:4px}._2UOVKq8AASb4UjcU1wrCil{height:28px;width:28px;margin-top:6px}.FB0XngPKpgt3Ui354TbYQ{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:start;align-items:flex-start;-ms-flex-direction:column;flex-direction:column;margin-left:8px;min-width:0}._3tIyrJzJQoNhuwDSYG5PGy{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%}.TIveY2GD5UQpMI7hBO69I{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;color:var(--newRedditTheme-titleText);white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}.e9ybGKB-qvCqbOOAHfFpF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%;max-width:100%;margin-top:2px}.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5{font-weight:400;box-sizing:border-box}._28u73JpPTG4y_Vu5Qute7n{margin-left:4px} You know what is inspirational? ), Harron refused the choice, preferring Bale. That rapid success, and the accompanying pressure to keep his familys finances on track, led to what Bale later called a prison and unpleasant sense of obligation to keep doing it. In 1997, Christian Bale told Movieline that he never had any interest in doing a musical. Aside from a few appearances on "Baywatch" and a few one-off roles on shows like "ER" and "Sirens," Damon has shied away from the acting industry. Yes, his big solo song was called "Santa Fe." Like you this put Christian Bale on my radar (also Swing Kids). !function(f,b,e,v,n,t,s) Thanks to staying in shape Admirers coordinated letter-writing campaigns to try and pressure studios into casting him in films and circulating a newsletter. Bale earned his first Oscar nomination and win for playing former boxer and drug addict Dickie Eklund in "The Fighter." In the film, "Don Knotts" (Mark David, a.k.a. Newsies bombedthough it later garnered a cult following as well as a 2011 stage revivaland Bale didnt receive significant attention as an adult actor until 1994s Disney. It became more.. Impressed with his performance, Herzog later called Bale "one of the greatest talents of his generation.". Webwhy did christian bale regret newsies. She called Bale "a great actor" who was "freaking into" filming the 1992 movie. ", Keats said it was "pleasurable" working with Bale, who she called a "great actor.". But when he does, he's unrecognizable. It was a Broadway musical? Despite its disappointing performance at the box office, Balefor onerecognized the passion of Newsies' fans back in 1997, long before Disney did. You can see Newsies for the first time. Ill wear my Urban Outfitters newsboy cap and well use my work computer to print out fake newspapers we made in Microsoft Office with a photo of you and an announcement of your change of heart. Ortega was quoted as saying Disney first realized there was a potential audience when they learned that high schools had been putting together unofficial musical productions of Newsies, without Disney's permission, for years. First-time director Kenny Ortega (who would go on to direct the High School Musical movies) was the victim of multiple water gun attacks. "Newsies" was a box-office flop when it first released, reportedly making less than $3 million at the box office even though it cost over $15 million to make. Top editors give you the stories you want delivered right to your inbox each weekday. "At 17, you want to be taken very seriously you don't want to be doing a musical," he told Entertainment Weekly in 2007. He isnt American (nor is he English) Its a mistake people have commonly made, owing to his often playing At the time, the film was one of the lowest grossing live-action movies in Walt Disney Pictures' history. After each take, the delicate attire's small holes had to be sewn back up. Though he had previously appeared in "Shaft" with Samuel L. Jackson, Bale was mostly a passive character. From the beginning of his career, Christian Bale has stood among the best actors of his generation. Bale told Movieline in 1997 that the single-minded devotion initially left him mortified., The 2000 film American Psycho, a takedown of elitism and the male ego that was adapted from the Bret Easton Ellis novel, cast Bale as a serial killer named Patrick Bateman with a fondness for sharp suits and Phil Collins. I always loved the film version. You made Reign of Fire which IMDB describes as being about a brood of fire-breathing dragons emerging from the Earth and setting fire to everything. That is the premise of a movie you starred in. The function presents a wholly new problem. However did Bale ever see the stage manufacturing? But youve also had some of the most amazing performances in an actors career. You nail it. The Newsies star apparently had trouble competing for roles with other actors like Ewan McGregor but especially had a tough time with Leo. Stars Zach Braff and Donald Faison host Actor Uma Thurman has dabbled within the superhero style in her lengthy and profitable profession. In 1992, Christian Bale Nearly 20 years after the film's release, Newsies launched as a stage show in New Jersey in 2011, then began a 12-week trial run on Broadway. Nearly three decades after singing and dancing next to the future star of the "Batman" series, Moscow continues to leave his mark on Hollywood. I played video games in my entire growing-up years, he said in 2009. One of my favorites is Super Mario [Bros.]. Aside from having a few minor TV roles in the 1980s and early 1990s, Casella had never appeared in a major theatrical production prior to this one. (Unless you count that one awesome guy I saw dressed in a blood-splattered raincoat for Halloween last year.). Dancing. It was the first time I saw Christian Bale in something. That movie is officially a cult classic, dude! You knock the role of Patrick Bateman out of the park like it is Jared Letos head and youre holding an axe. Singing. In fact, when I first read the script, I thought it wasn't a musical. The 43-year-old has used gruelling fitness plans to change his body in the past. Turn-of-the-century newspaper boys. Ive spit out gum onto my own clothing, I dyed my hair purple in the seventh grade, and I told Sam Worthington I enjoyed his performance in Step Up 3D. ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} @keyframes _1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT{0%{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc{--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left:0px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;padding:3px 9px;position:absolute;border-radius:4px;margin-top:-6px;background:#000;color:#fff;animation:_1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT .5s step-end;z-index:100;white-space:pre-wrap}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc:after{content:"";position:absolute;top:100%;left:calc(50% - 4px - var(--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left));width:0;height:0;border-top:3px solid #000;border-left:4px solid transparent;border-right:4px solid transparent}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd{margin-top:6px}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after{border-bottom:3px solid #000;border-top:none;bottom:100%;top:auto} It took me years to finally learn "That we got a ton of rotten fruit and perfect aim". I love you, Christian Bale, but your well-documented and long-running hatred of Newsies is depressing to the films devoted fans. ._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px;-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}._2b2iJtPCDQ6eKanYDf3Jho{-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset;--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed}._3a4fkgD25f5G-b0Y8wVIBe{margin-right:8px} Take yourself out of it. It's so rare to find people who love the movie, let alone know it exists. Clearly, Bale knew something that everyone else didnt, because down the line, DiCaprio would once again have to drop out of the role. While the film itself was rather forgettable, "Terminator Salvation" became hugely entertaining after an audio tape leaked of Bale berating a crew member for ruining a take. ._2Gt13AX94UlLxkluAMsZqP{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:contain;position:relative;display:inline-block} Bale portrayed the film's lead Jack Kelly, one of the ringleaders behind the newsies' strike. Because I was like, Well, hes passed out. I said to her, Im still gonna make this, and Im still gonna keep prepping on it, Bale told MovieMaker in 2020. And I would call her to talk about scenes, and she would be on a family vacation and shed say, Christian, please, Im trying to have dinner. '", I won three Academy Awards within the course of three years and one Razzie. I find American Psycho to be very funny., 2023 Minute Media - All Rights Reserved. Youre almost there. Read our extensive list of rules for more information on other types of posts like fan-art and self-promotion, or message the moderators if you have any questions. I found this tape called "Newsies" and she let me rent it. Newsies. The heart-warming tale of an underdog group of rag-tag newsboys against a corrupt newspaper magnate. I think the greatest musicalswith the exception of South Parkthat have come out of American cinema in the last 10 or 20 years have all been Disney musicals. He currently has a number of films in post-production, so it's safe to say you'll see more of the former child actor in the near future. Personally, Ive looked it up so many times that my Google search bar completes Christian Bale with hates Newsies., What comes up first is a December 2010 article in Esquire Magazine where you called acting in Newsies embarrassing and said you dont like musicals.. Bale not often performs such fantastical characters and, much more not often, as a villain. And I dont know if youve noticed, but theres other people making the film now. And Id say, Mary, just stop being so negative. Were gonna do this. Everybody thought I was crazy, but it became a crusade for me., DiCaprio was talked out of doing the film by Gloria Steinem, who believedas did others in Hollywoodthat his fan base of teenage girls would be horrified to see him as the murderous Bateman. He also had his first on-screen kiss in the film with Ele Keats, according to "Christian Bale: The Inside Story of the Darkest Batman" by Harrison Cheung and Nicola Pittam. Bale has been pretty public about his distaste for the box-office-flop. In one incident, some of the cast failed to dump water over Ortega's head as he was leaving the set to go home. She also owns Ele Keats Jewelry, which has a showroom in Santa Monica. 1. ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{margin-top:12px}._136QdRzXkGKNtSQ-h1fUru{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:8px 0;width:100%}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_,._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor)} I can see why you feel that way. "Christian and I dated during the movie. Bonus note: Bale's character, John Preston, holds the third-highest body count in movie history with 118 kills. Your big acting mistake is a movie people absolutely adore. Since then, he's had a few minor roles in Hollywood and he's appeared in a few video shorts and commercials. When he auditioned for Nolan, he adopted a growl similar to the one heard in the films to avoid feeling self-conscious. When people talk about "The Machinist," the subject inevitably turns to Bale's staggering weight loss to portray a man who hadn't slept in a year after a personal tragedy. He lost 62 pounds (more than a third of his body weight) and earned highly positive reviews for both his performance and his commitment. "The first part of that roof scene, we had just started dating and we were like goo-goo gaga," she said. 5 Ways To Successfully Navigate Dating And Social Functions With CrohnsDisease, 5 Reasons Single Men Should See 50 Shades ofGrey, 5 Pitches For Broadway Musicals Based OnMovies, Hey Everyone, Why Is Betty White So Popular? Although he was only 15 years old when he starred as the spunky Brooklyn newsie Spot Conlon, Gabriel Damon was already quite a seasoned actor with over 30 acting credits to his name. It paid off, however, with some of the best reviews of Bale's career. I prefer the movie because I watched it so much as a kid. Of course, the actor is perhaps most well known for his roles in "American Psycho," "Ford v Ferrari," and the "Batman" franchise though he has starred in several major movies since his "Newsies" days. "Newsies" was Marty Belafsy's first-evermovie role and his third role overall. Universal Studios ended up charging Disney for anything they took away from the lot, leading Disney to leave most of the work behind, including the World Press building. Kenny [Ortega] was looking for me on the bullhorn, Lowe said. I had to have been 5 years old and this was in the early 90s. Just ignore Im dressed as a bat.'" Bale told MTV in 2013 that he was able to understand the part by thinking of the character as something animalistic, with a voice to match. But, according to Keats, "He threw his little heart and soul into it. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.ea0ac1df4e6491a16d39_.css.map*/._2JU2WQDzn5pAlpxqChbxr7{height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3E45je-29yDjfFqFcLCXyH{margin-top:16px}._13YtS_rCnVZG1ns2xaCalg{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._1m5fPZN4q3vKVg9SgU43u2{margin-top:12px}._17A-IdW3j1_fI_pN-8tMV-{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:8px;margin-right:5px}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY{border-radius:20px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;letter-spacing:0;line-height:16px;padding:3px 10px;text-transform:none}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY:focus{outline:unset} They put me in Val Kilmers suit, Bale said. Until then Id truly thought I was the only 11 year old who wrote elaborate scenarios about sneaking into the Newsies flophouse and living out my own mini cross-dressing polyandry fantasy. Musical. Previously known for his work in "Spaceballs," among other films, Pullman starred in the Disney musical as passionate journalist Bryan Denton. Specs) methodically kills off the newsboys after he doesn't get a part in Newsies. Walt Disney Pictures. 1992. She said they broke up before filming their final scene and she wasn't speaking to him that day. "Newsies" was Christian Bale's first Disney movie. He's also spoken about not wanting to have worked on it. Bale was not allowed to drool in the role. "Batman Begins" revived the Batman legacy, but "The Dark Knight" became a global phenomenon and established Bale as one of the biggest movie stars in the world. You've unlocked a core memory for me. .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} Actress Ele Keats revealed to Insider that she and Christian Bale dated and broke up while filming "Newsies.". Seinfelds J. Kenny was looking for me on the bullhorn, Lowe says. The rationale why is kind of easy. He won the Oscar for best supporting actor in 2011 for his portrayal of Dick "Dicky" Eklund in "The Fighter. He continues to make a name for himself in Hollywood and he recently appeared in "Widows" as Jack Mulligan's father. Bale would also earn a Best Actor Oscar nomination. '", Keats said Ortega told her that "Passion relates on-screen. {if(f.fbq)return;n=f.fbq=function(){n.callMethod? WebBill Pullman reminisces about the time an in-character Christian Bale sang 'Newsies' to him on the set of 'Vice. Immediately after "The Machinist," Bale packed on 100 pounds to take on the coveted role of Bruce Wayne/Batman in Christopher Nolan's "Batman Begins." After "Newsies," Duvall appeared in projects like "The Apostle," "Deep Impact," "Gone in 60 Seconds," and "Kicking and Screaming.". Representatives for Bale did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment. I agree with TheWrap's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and provide my consent to receive marketing communications from them. Despite being unpopular with critics, and one of the biggest box office failures in Disney's history, the film has developed a huge cult fan base over the yearsso much so that Disney decided to adapt the filmwhich was released 25 years ago todayinto a very successful Broadway show almost 20 years after its initial release. A full decade after saying goodbye to his function as Bruce Wayne in The Darkish Knight trilogy, the actor will play the villainous Gorr the God Butcher in Marvels Thor: Love and Thunder. WebIn 2008, Bale was apprehended in London in connection with an alleged domestic disturbance involving his mother, Jenny, and his sister, Sharon at the Dorchester hotel. "It's also funny that he's a superstar because, you know, he'll always be little sweet Christian 17-year-old to me," she added. Bale ate his way to a 43-pound weight gain for "American Hustle," one of the most critically-lauded films of the year, and one of the actor's most commercially successful outside the "Dark Knight" trilogy. Jack Kelly ends up with Sarah Jacobs in "Newsies" but many fans wish he got with Davey Jacobs instead. (And Other Random CelebritiesToo), 11 Actors Who Are Poised To Have A Monster2014. "I certainly wouldnt have my daughter do anything like that because it becomes a necessity and, in that case, it killed itit actually killed my drive of acting because it became something I felt like I had to do, he told The Hollywood Reporter in 2011. You know, you cant enjoy something when youre actuallynot being forced to do it, but you feel that duty and obligation that if you dont a lot of people are going to suffer. Bale said that those experiences led to a love-hate thing with the profession that continues to this day. Peterman Now Counsels Fans on Erectile Dysfunction on Cameo, George Harrison Was the Only Beatle Who Sat Through A Hard Days Night, Pedro Pascal Reveals His Unpopular Star Wars Opinion, Uma Thurman Called This Superhero Film a Male Fantasy Nightmare, Margot Robbie Refused to Do This Impossible Wolf of Wall Street Scene, Camilla Parker Bowles Will Surprisingly Wear a Princess Diana Favorite for Coronation With King Charles, The 10 Best Dessert Cookbooks by Great British Baking Contestants, Physicist Confirmed Why Gunsmokes Matt Dillon Won the Title Credits Duel, Despite Drawing Second, Stassi Schroeders 5 Most Iconic Quotes From the Bravo Show. The white whale of my youth was the lyrics to "The World Will Know". He has a few films in the works. Jun 8, 2022, 7:01 AM. Ultimately, she was able to get through the scene and doesn't have any hard feelings toward Bale. Arguably his second breakout role, Bale's turn as sociopath Patrick Bateman showed a new, committed approach to the roles he chose: he had his teeth fixed and worked out constantly to achieve the look ascribed to the character in Bret Easton Ellis' novel. ", Though now a box office draw, Bale kept a firm foot in the indie world by once again starving himself for Werner Herzog's "Rescue Dawn," the true story of a German-American fighter pilot who was shot down in Vietnam and placed in a POW camp. I was lying there in some scene in Batman and I started dribbling, he said. When I was 11 years old, I went to the grocery store with my mom. she told Insider. (It ran in the family: Their mother was a dancer and circus performer, his father was a talent manager, and his grandfather was a stunt double for John Wayne in the 1962 film Hatari!) It was one of our first relationships that we'd ever had, you know?" When it was released, Newsies was the lowest-grossing Disney movie ever and it required you to perform the secondhand-embarrassment-inducing Santa Fe alone, in an alleyway, with a lasso. She said they broke up before filming their final scene and she wasn't speaking to ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{background-color:#fff;box-shadow:0 0 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,.1),0 2px 3px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.2);transition:left .15s linear;border-radius:57%;width:57%}._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS:after{content:"";padding-top:100%;display:block}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIconFaded10);border:2px solid transparent;border-radius:100px;cursor:pointer;position:relative;width:35px;transition:border-color .15s linear,background-color .15s linear}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-buttonAlpha10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq{border-width:2.25px;height:24px;width:37.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:19.5px;width:19.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3{border-width:3px;height:32px;width:50px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3 ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:26px;width:26px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD{border-width:3.75px;height:40px;width:62.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:32.5px;width:32.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO{border-width:4.5px;height:48px;width:75px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:39px;width:39px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO{border-width:5.25px;height:56px;width:87.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:45.5px;width:45.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{-ms-flex-pack:end;justify-content:flex-end;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{cursor:default}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{box-shadow:none}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-buttonAlpha10)}

Managing Partner Wachtell, Are Cyrus Dobre And Christina Kay Still Married, Blue Heeler Puppies For Sale In Grand Junction, Colorado, How Many Scoville Units Are Hot Tamales Candy?, Liberty County Jail Mugshots, Articles W

why did christian bale regret newsies

why did christian bale regret newsies