warehouse for rent pompano beachwarehouse for rent pompano beach

Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # We are a privately owned facility with friendly, personalized service and many leasing rental options. Perfect for Light Warehouse, Assembly or many other uses. Property also has a fenced outside yard area comprising 6,700 SF that can be used for additional parking or outside storage. We have many locations and all different sizes, making it easy to find your perfect rental for office, warehouse and storage needs.. Information is provided, in part, by Greater Miami MLS. Industrial 4. Two (2) reserved parking spaces. Top properties from biproxi for sale today! Visit Crexi.com to read property details & contact the listing broker. Will use your service in the again. Easy access to I-95. The property currently has 1 office space for lease. Pompano Beach, FL, 2500 Northwest 19th Street, Excellent location with frontage on Andrews Avenue, between Atlantic Blvd. Northwest Pompano, View Property. Trying to find the right industrial space near you that meets all your business needs? The email or password you entered is incorrect. Listing ID: 19754624 Our storage, warehouse and office buildings are all concrete, from the walls to the roof, so your precious possessions are safer in hurricane season and kept cooler in the summer. On the WarehouseCashin marketplace you'll get an access to Pompano Beach's commercial and industrial warehouse buildings available for rent in your area. The apartment complex will be an eight- story building with apartments, and an adjacent mixed use/retail. Contact Us (954) 807-2400. . Cypress Bend, Days on Market: 1 . Pompano Beach Warehouse Stats Total available listings: 3 Total square footage: 80,566 SF Total for rent : 3 The apartment complex will be an eight- story building with apartments, and an adjacent mixed use/retail. Great Pompano Beach location. View Exclusive Photos, Floorplans, and Pricing Details for all Pompano Beach, FL Industrial and Warehouse Space Listings For Rent/Lease. If you have questions, please contact the City's Business Tax Receipt (BTR) division (954)786-4668 or BusinessTaxReceipt@copbfl.com. Pompano Beach, FL 33064. Northwest Pompano, Andrews Industrial District, Property is located in the Whispering Lakes Corporate Center, just south of Sample Road and west of I-95. Warehouses, Warehouse Space, Commercial Warehouses, Distribution, Warehouse Properties, Warehouse Condos, Warehouse Buildings, and Commercial Real Estate for Rent & Lease. Across 145 unique spaces, there is a grand total of 1,439,684 square feet. Pompano Beach and Oakland Park Offices Storefronts Warehouses Drive-Up Self-Storage Boat and RV Storage Commercial Space For Rent Pompano Beach and Oakland Park Offices Storefronts Warehouses Drive-Up Self-Storage Boat and RV Storage (954) 807-2400 Property Types OfficeSpaces View Office Spaces RetailStorefronts View Storefronts Find your next Pompano Beach, Fl commercial space for lease or rent. Coconut Creek Industrial & Warehouse Space; $16.00/SF/YR; Property. ft. Easy access to I-95. The property currently has 1 industrial space for lease. The properties are located in Pompano Beach on NW 33rd Street. NEW Apartments recently completed adjacent to the center 875-900 units. 610-620 SW 12th Ave, Andrews Industrial District, Pompano Beach, FL . For Lease. Copans Road Warehouses 2211 NW 15th Ave Pompano Beach, FL 33069. Gated Security. YEARS IN BUSINESS (954) 941-6377. This investment represents a lucrative opportunity to take part in one of the most sought-after asset class across the U.S. Former Service America building. 50 Parking Spaces. Really recommend them! Offices Storefronts Warehouses Self-Storage Boat and RV Storage, Commercial Space For RentPompano Beach and Oakland Park, Offices Storefronts Warehouses Drive-Up Self-Storage Boat and RV Storage, Commercial Space For Rent Pompano Beach and Oakland Park. 54,400sf Warehouse With Frontage On Powerline Road! Located South of Copans Road and East of Powerline Road. Once they finish the program, the patient has few options in other types of facilities for longer-term support. Public & Commercial Warehouses. All of the warehouse units have grade level overhead doors and many have air conditioned warehouse areas. Under a short timeline they emailed options, arranged tours and helped in negotiotions. Use our friendly user-interface and detailed listings to search your area for small business office spaces for rent and for lease. This end-cap site is in the path of nearby City and CRA promoted redevelopment in the Downtown Innovation District with 200' on the Atlantic Boulevard corridor, two streets southwest of the approved Old Town Square 10-story mixed use project (delivering Q3 2020), across the street from the 11-story Envy Apartment Towers (part of the Koi master-planned community) and within blocks of other high-profile project sites. Boca Recovery Center is a leading rehab center facility in Pompano Beach, Florida. Located just east of Dixie Highway and just north of Copans Road. Truck Maintenance and Repair Center, Located in Contractor Business Park Immediate access to Turnpike 5 minute to I-95 Secure, fenced and gated park Recently repainted and cleaned Immediate occupancy 600 sq. Pompano Beach Warehouse Space For Rent. 24 ft Clear Ceiling Height. We operate throughout the nation, with local experts available in all major cities to help you rent warehouse space that suits your needs. Ownership will consider dividing. They were determind to finiding me a space that met my needs and budget. Space Available, 4 We can answer questions, send you a short list of options and schedule tours. Five (5) dock high loading doors (8X10) plus two (2) ramps with over sized doors (16X16) and fully motorized. Conveniently located close to major shopping and attractions, and it is only 12 miles from the Ft. Lauderdale / Hollywood International Airport and Port Everglades. More Information. There are 247 surface parking spaces which is a ratio of approximately 3 and spaces per 1,000 square feet of building area. 1,600 sq. 1721-1731 NW 33 Street, Pompano Beach, FL 33064 2. Located in the East Coast Industrial Park. Less than one mile to the Florida Turnpike ramps both to the north and to the west. Five (5) dock high loading doors (8X10) plus two (2) ramps with over sized doors (16X16) and fully motorized. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. The apartment complex will be an eight- story building with apartments, and an adjacent mixed use/retail. Multiple Locations Throughout Pompano Beach. Expert assistance find using us a great location. Rental Rate: $10 - $12/SF/YearMin. Search Pompano Beach, FL industrial space for lease. Landlord has the right to terminate the current lease with a 180 day notice. Excellent service, I highly recommend. Built 1984. One dock high door. View Property. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Located just 1 mile to I-95 access and only 3 miles from Florida's Turnpike, this property is well positioned to service all of South Florida. Sizes range from 1,667 square feet up to 22,000 square feet. To the east, the residential density on A1A is funneled down 14th Street Causeway directly to Belcrest Plaza, providing accessibility and connectivity to the barrier island. those who invest $700,000 will receive 10% of the profits generated by the property). RENT WITHHELD. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Upon its completion, he began expanding his business by acquiring apartment complexes, motels, office buildings, industrial, multi-tenant projects, and retail complexes. Website. 13,160-68,044 SF | 3 Spaces. : Warehouse / Condo in the heart of Pompano Beach. Property features 2 roll up overhead doors, 18' foot clear ceiling heights and 3 phase power. Let us know your specific requirements from power to number of dock doors and proximity to major roads / rail access and we'll scour the market to find the right space for your needs. and Copans Road. View Flyer. Easy access to I-95. The property currently has 1 industrial space for lease. Resend Confirmation. This site would be well suited for a retail user seeking high traffic counts and abundant parking. 3081 W McNab Rd is an industrial property for lease in Pompano Beach, FL. Pompano Beach is in the heart of everything! Highlights In the past 30 days, Pompano Beach has had 94 spaces leased and 8 new spaces come on market. Margate, FL 33063 . Warehouse Located in the City of Pompano Beach, with easy access to I-95 and The Florida Turnpike. Bay sizes range from 748 to 1,137 +/- sq. We compile all the information you need to find the office spaces that match your business needs and provide quick access to the office brokers. Easy access to I-95 and the Florida Turnpike. Building is situated on .662 +/- acres or 28,870 +/- sq. 130,100 VPD off Lyons Road and Sawgrass Expressway. 3431-3443 SW 11th St . The property currently has 4 industrial spaces for lease. Great East Pompano Beach location. Located off of Copans Road between Powerline and Andrews. Just west of I-95 -- McNab is to the south. Youre almost there! The variety of Industrial spaces range from 1,150 square feet to 220,890 square feet. 30 Industrial and Warehouse Listings in Pompano Beach, FL. Very hard to find truck maintenance / warehouse facility with excess land. Close Proximity to Retail & Restaurants. The property features three (3) industrial buildings: 38,560 | 20,289 | 13,600 Square Feet on 4.75 Acres. Copans and Andrews ave.2 blocks off I-95 Exit2 Miles fro Sample Rd Turnpike Exit. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Spaces Available, 3 They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. Conveniently located close to major shopping and attractions, and it is only 12 miles from the Ft. Lauderdale / Hollywood International Airport and Port Everglades. The immediate area is experiencing a re-gentrification, including a new luxury apartment complex is being built directly across the street. Property has very easy access to I-95 and the Florida Turnpike Property consists of 2 contiguous condo warehouses each comprising approximately 2,850 SF each. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. Thank you for posting your requirements on Rofo. Industrial; . 1,200 Warehouse. Showing 1 - 20 of 409 buildings with 55 total listings. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. 7,109 SF unit includes 2,800 SF of two story showroom/office and 4,300 SF of warehouse. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. Tilt-wall construction. The property is a total of 74,575 square feet situated on 5.92 acres of land. The building includes 4 dock high doors and 16 grade-level drive-in doors. 1701 NW 33 Street, Pompano Beach, FL 33064 For sale- excellent multi-tenant invstment property or potential single tenant conversion property. This error applies to the full form. Seller will complete cross-parking easement with adjacent property (1610-1614 S. Dixie Hwy). Column Spacing: 37 - 40. 2201 NW 30th Place, Northwest Pompano, Pompano Beach, FL Industrial 1 Space 7,800 SF Contact Property $17.50/SF/YR For Lease Former Hertz Rent A Car Location 1030 S Federal Highway, Santa Barbara Shores, Pompano Beach, FL Office 831 SF Contact Property $795,000 For Sale 2033 W McNab Rd 2033 West McNab Road, Cypress Bend, Pompano Beach, FL Fenced Lot 4 Overhead Doors Heavy 3 Phase Power Outside Storage Yard, Great East Broward Location Easy access to I-95 and The Florida Turnpike Frontage on Dixie Highway Corner Lot Great Owner/User Building Frontage on Dixie Highway New 600 Amp, 240V, 3 Phase Power. Port Everglades is about 18 miles away, Fort Lauderdale International Airport about 20 miles away, and Miami International Airport and Port Miami both about 40 miles away. CITRUS Equity Fund LLP is a fully integrated real estate owner/operator private equity firm based in New York and Florida that focuses on value-add residential and commercial projects. Easy Rental Use - Utilities included. For Rent, Coconut Creek Industrial & Warehouse Space, Coral Springs Industrial & Warehouse Space, Deerfield Beach Industrial & Warehouse Space, North Lauderdale Industrial & Warehouse Space, Oakland Park Industrial & Warehouse Space, Lauderdale Lakes Industrial & Warehouse Space, Wilton Manors Industrial & Warehouse Space, Fort Lauderdale Industrial & Warehouse Space, Delray Beach Industrial & Warehouse Space, Boynton Beach Industrial & Warehouse Space, Pembroke Pines Industrial & Warehouse Space, Southwest Ranches Industrial & Warehouse Space, Central Fort Lauderdale Industrial & Warehouse Space, Weston/Davie Industrial & Warehouse Space. $16,000,000; Property. Worked with them and they helped us find a local expert that not only saved us valuable time and money. Just tell us what you need and we'll send you a shortlist of properties matching your unique needs. 20' ceiling height - Roll-up Loading door. Located in the City of Pompano Beach, with easy access to I-95 and The Florida Turnpike. Pompano Beach, FL, 1451 SW 12th Ave., We have office spaces ranging from 430 square feet to 10,000 square feet. Zoned Light Industrial. Browse thousands of warehouses for lease as well as warehouses for sale throughout the United States and find the perfect warehouse for your business. Minimum investment is only $5,000! Column Spacing: 37 - 40, 1661 N Dixie Highway, Pompano Beach, Florida. View Exclusive Photos, Floorplans, and Pricing Details for all Fort Lauderdale, FL Industrial and Warehouse Space Listings For Rent/Lease Lots of Natural Lighting. If you're looking for a warehouse with specific features, we invite you to join our Deal Alert system that will notify you whenever we get a warehouse available for lease that matches your . The Powerline Commerce Park is a 23,900 square foot small bay warehouse property and is located 1.5 miles west of the I-95 highway and 3 miles east of the Florida Turnpike. Find your next Pompano Beach, FL industrial space for lease or rent. Pompano Beach, FL 33064. The property is located at the Southeast corner of the intersection of Dixie Highway and McNab Road in Pompano Beach. Ideal for Corporate Office/Distribution Center. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. The Palm Plaza was built in 1986 and is comprised of five separate buildings of office, retail, and warehouse areas. Our mission is to empower clients to make smart decisions about their commercial rental. During COVID-19 period the occupancy level at this facility became very high. Minutes from Ft. Lauderdale, Pompano Beach is the third largest of Broward Countys 29 municipalities. Docks: 10 Overhead doors (8 docks high, 2 ramps). Pompano Beach is located on the southeast coast of Florida, midway between Miami and Palm Beach, (approximately 33 miles to both cities). of the real estate market, we can negotiate the best deal on your behalf. For Sale: FreeStanding Warehouse w/ Extra Parking. Each bay/unit as been "white-boxed" and is ready to rent. Last Verified: 10/25/2016 Ideal of investor or owner-user seeking additional income. 15,100-30,666 SF | 1 Space. 1601 N Powerline Road, Northwest Pompano, Pompano Beach, FL . It is one and miles west of I-95 and three miles east of the Florida Turnpike. 2003 W McNab Rd is an office property for lease in Pompano Beach, FL. Tmt Warehouses. Great flex building in the heart of the Gateway Industrial Park. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. The Building can be leased in its entirety or can be demised to approximately 15,100 SF. 63 Office Spaces for Rent in Pompano Beach, FL Sort By Next Page Park Central - Building 1 1100 Park Central Blvd South, Northwest Pompano, Pompano Beach, FL For Lease $23.00/SF/YR Property Office 75,775 SF Availability 4 Spaces 11,324 SF Year Built 1986 View Details Contact Property 1591 E Atlantic Blvd 21 ft. Clear Ceilings. The building includes 4 dock high doors and 16 grade-level drive-in doors. 1661 N Dixie Highway, Pompano Beach, Florida, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Ft, 22 Rooms, 41 beds, full kitchen catering the patients, gym, parking, outdoor courtyard, basketball court, lounge areas, and TV rooms. 21 ft. Clear Ceilings. All Glass Front with a great location. It consists of 4 offices, conference room, front reception area and kitchen area, with 1 bathroom. 1200 S Dixie Hwy W is an industrial property for lease in Pompano Beach, FL. Located the lighted corner on Atlantic Blvd and NW 31st Ave in Pompano Beach, Florida. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Located on Wiles Road (Green Road) just east of Powerline Road. Pompano Beach See photos, floor plans and more details about 2859 NE 15th St in Pompano Beach, Florida. The unit sizes range from 2,000 square feet up to 10,000 square feet with office buildouts ranging from 25% up to 50%. The construction is pre-caste concrete and the roof is Twin-T concrete. 2745 NW 19th St, Pompan . Upgraded lighting in the warehouse. Great Pompano Beach location. 2001 NW 44th St. Pompano Beach, FL 33064. Pompano Beach, FL. Tilt wall construction. Surrounded by well-known retailers and fitness centers like Publix, El Dorado and LA Fitness, the site is positioned to capture consumers already shopping in the area at high traffic anchor stores 1/14. Give us a call! Building type: Class B Flex. Located in the East Coast Industrial Park. Home > Pompano Beach > A11351661. (866) MY-DIGSY (693-4479), 230-240 S Andrews Avenue, Pompano Beach, FL 33069, 1750 NW 15th Ave, Pompano Beach, FL 33069, SW of NW 18th St and NW 15th Ave, Pompano Beach, FL 33069, 3300 NW 31st Ave, Pompano Beach, FL 33069, 1700-1800 NW 15th Ave, Pompano Beach, FL 33069, Didn't find what you were looking for? Search 564 spaces in 486 buildings for office, retail, or industrial spaces. Pompano Beach has 619 commercial real estate spaces for lease, representing 4,788,565 sqft space. Property is located at the entrance to Pompano Business Park, located along North Andrews Avenue north of Cypress Creek Road and south of Atlantic Boulevard. Inquire about listing. Office space for lease fronting McNab Road. Great Pompano Beach location. The roof is Twin-T concrete construction and the unit sizes range from 1,200 square feet up to 2,700 square feet with office build-outs ranging from 20-30%. 46,879 square feet Industrial Office Warehouse. Lee & Associates South Florida proudly presents this +/-30,666 SF Freestanding Warehouse available for lease in Pompano Beach. ft. Located just 1 mile to I-95 access and only 3 miles from Florida's Turnpike, this property is well positioned to service all of South Florida. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Refrigeration / Cold Storage / Food Grade, Parking requirements (spaces for trucks, etc ), Power requirements (3 Phase, 1000-3000+ Amps). Exciting opportunity to occupy a freestanding building with additional parking/yard. Andrews Industrial District, 1,248 ft 2 (116 m 2) Unfurnished. Pompano Beach, FL, Office & Coworking Spaces in Pompano Beach, Industrial Spaces for Lease in Pompano Beach, Office Properties for Sale in Pompano Beach, Retail Properties for Sale in Pompano Beach, Industrial Properties for Sale in Pompano Beach, Pompano Beach Industrial Warehouse with Heavy Power, East Pompano Industrial Center - Building B, 595 & 601 SW 13th Terrace, 605 SW 16th Terrace & 1405 SW 6th Court, Fort Lauderdale Office & Coworking Spaces, West Palm Beach Office & Coworking Spaces, Palm Beach Gardens Office & Coworking Spaces, Deerfield Beach Office & Coworking Spaces, Palm Beach Gardens Commercial Real Estate. More Information. 6. Coconut Creek Industrial & Warehouse Space; The immediate area is experiencing a re-gentrification, including a new luxury apartment complex is being built directly across the street. Back to view all Warehouse spaces for Sale or Lease. Excellent location between Copans Road and Atlantic Blvd. Want to save time finding more properties matching your needs? This site is ideal for commercial, multifamily (46 units/ acre), mixed use or retail development. The perfect commercial real estate space for rent near Pompano Beach, FL is only one search away. The unit sizes range from 1,680 square feet up to 2,100 square feet with approximately 15% to 25% office buildouts. 610-620 SW 12th Ave, Industrial, Warehouse 1750 NW 15th Ave, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 1 Listing Available Size: 32,182 SF Uses: Industrial, Warehouse SW of NW 18th St and NW 15th Ave, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 2 Listings Available Size: 58,580 - 134,997 SF Uses: Industrial, Warehouse 2800 Gateway Dr, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 2 Listings Available Size: 10,000 - 17,470 SF If you have any questions or would like to speak to an agent directly, fill out our contact form. 234 buildings are available for sale. 1200 Square feet. Pompano Beach Warehouse Stats Total available listings: 2 Total square footage: 68,565 SF Total for rent : 2 View details, map and photos of this warehouse property with 0 bedrooms and 0 total baths. Ben Genet started buying, managing and leasing out Commercial Real Estate in 1988. Truck Maintenance and Repair Center. Local Resources: City of Pompano Beach Website City of Oakland Park Website Prime, small-bay industrial property for sale. Pompano Beach, FL. contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. $3,200 per month. Find your ideal industrial space for rent near Pompano Beach, FL with just a simple search. The ideal businesses for the property would include a wide range of light and moderate manufacturing, assembly, fabrication, and processing companies or distribution and warehousing companies. Tenants. Suggested leasing rate from $15.00 / PSF Ind. To the north is the Pompano Citi Centre, containing a slew of national tenants and other prominent retailers. Click Here for step-by-step instructions on submitting an application for Rental Properties and/or Short-term Rentals. Pompano Beach, FL, 2201 NW 30th Place, Please describe your commercial real estate requirements in Pompano Beach, FL. Easy access to I-95 and the Florida Turnpike. Video Monitoring. This information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Lee & Associates South Florida proudly presents this +/-30,666 SF Freestanding Warehouse available for lease in Pompano Beach. Excellent Location! Let us know your requirements to rent warehouse space in terms of: Need a warehouse space for rent ? 5.3 acres with 104 parking spaces. 2 Dock High Doors/2 Drive In Ramp. Easy access to I-95 and the Florida Turnpike. Andrews Industrial District, Pompano Beach, FL. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Two (2) reserved parking spaces. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate. Rent: 1.17/SF/Month. Parking: 104 Spaces. Pompano Beach, FL . can you return skims at nordstrom,

Indot Greenfield District Staff, Econ Job Market Rumors Wiki, Tangible Items That Require Pickup Or Delivery Are, Articles W

warehouse for rent pompano beach

warehouse for rent pompano beach