slytherins take care of baby hermione fanfictionslytherins take care of baby hermione fanfiction

By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. It'll be really good if it was completed too, thanks in advance!! by Emily Blair ( 325124) K+ - WIP 7 chapt Feb04 /u/mongjimongji , am I correct? More genuine romance in their Slytherin-ness than a hundred saccharine books-with-dooks. Between having a shadow that moves on its own and chatting with grass snakes, learning she's a witch really isn't the strangest thing to happen to the bespectacled girl with a lightning scar on her neck. What she does know is that she will keep fighting to protect her friends even if she must walk a dark path. With the decision to close down Hogwarts, Tom knew he would have to go back to a Muggle orphanage where he was raised. It confused him a lot. Elena and Raphael in Nalini Singhs Archangel seriesthough, thinking on it, I guess Elena would definitely qualify as a Gryffindor more than a Slytherin. Hermione becomes the first Muggle-born student in Slytherin House. I totally see where you are coming from, and dont mind joining you there. heritage I usually dont care for Ginny but I really liked this one. Probably a G/S blend, really, sigh. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". All the latest salesand retailer coupons! Work Search: As per the founder's wishes, the house only includes those born of wizards. Most Slytherin students have a disregard for the rules and tend to bend or break them to achieve whatever goal they set for themselves. Hawke is a Gryffindor! "Hello, guys", Harry said as politely as possible. They're created from what's left of the broken. Voldemorts horcruxes are running rampant. Its M/M and free on KU. Amanda: Of course, sorting romance characters into houses always proves for a lively debate. Hermione is adopted by the Malfoys because of a law, it has a fem!harry (but still a total tomboy and true to canon), and Sirius black has a daughter, but its a good fic and has a Slytherin hermione. There were no sneers and underhanded insults thrown her way. A Bouncy Baby Boy? Tom was able to gain Ginny Weasley's trust and eventually possessed her. She's been going every year since the war ended. neville. We also may use affiliate links in our posts, as well. @Snaptrix: OMG, I disagree completely! Look at the Harry Potter characters: why isnt Hermione a Ravenclaw? I checked that out once, but it seemed to me more like "new blood" was a real thing, and Hermione's just a new-blood supremacist, rather than her making it up to turn pure-blood bigotry against them. ), but the Beacon Hill Sorcerer series might qualify. Im not a Harry Potter person (sorry) so going off the description and a tiny bit of googling and I think it fits. We have a page for you! Carrie: She has to be G to fight for her role in a male-centric organization but shes not about status, shes about ability to get shit done. Why should he be any different? # 8. Eve and Kris from her Otherworld series have a full-length novel (Haunted) as well as the novella mentioned by Michelle above (Angelic). (Also theres a delightful secondary romance I waffle between Slytherin and Ravenclaw for Angelica, but Freddie is definitely a Hufflepuff. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. Both are very, very ambitious and fight for the partner position in their firm. [5] When he spoke Parseltongue, a lot of students at Hogwarts thought Harry Potter was the Heir of Slytherin. fun, flirty, and playful. Harry was never the true Heir of Slytherin through his family line. Hermione's parents had always wanted a son and were incredibly disappointed to be saddled with a daughter. Press J to jump to the feed. There were several Heirs throughout the centuries when Slytherin left the school. Darkish Dramione. 430K 11.8K 31. Unusual for book 1 in paranormal series in that no one is an ignorant plebe dropped in to the world. Spare by Prince Harry, with Melissa Blue, Rest Is Resistance: A Manifesto by Tricia Hersey, Emily Wildes Encyclopaedia of Faeries by Heather Fawcett, Lizzie Blakes Best Mistake by Mazey Eddings. [3], In the 1992-1993 school year, Tom Riddle's Diary possessed Ginevra Weasley and she opened the Chamber for the second time. What about Elinor and Rohan in Ruthless by Anne Stuart? Knowledge of the Chamber's existence was passed through each generation and several descendants opened the Chamber in that time but it was a thousand years until an Heir let the Serpent of Slytherin loose in the school. Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 11 | Words: 50,955 | Reviews: 1,111 | Favs: 3,481 | Follows: 2,102 | Updated: 10/19/2017 | Published: 8/14/2017 | Status: Complete | id: 12614436 | Language: English | Genre: Fantasy/Supernatural | Characters: Hermione G., Theodore N. | Download: EPUB or MOBI, Whos Afraid of the Dentists Daughter? Corvinus made sure future heirs of Slytherin could still get in, and the monster could still get out (Pm). I just started Heart of the Falcon by Francis Ray and it might count. It's like something huge happened off-screen and we're only seeing the effects without knowing what actually happened. Entering her sixth year at Hogwarts, Hermione is sorted into Slytherin House, forming a friendship with the quiet boy in her year. He lost too much the last time he got involved. I would hate nothing more than to be badgering kiss-ass. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. 'Tom Marvolo Riddle' was printed in ancient, flaking gold leaf across the front. ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{position:relative;background-color:0;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:before{content:"";position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;border-radius:9999px;background:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);opacity:0}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover:before{opacity:.08}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus{outline:none}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus:before{opacity:.16}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI._2Z_0gYdq8Wr3FulRLZXC3e:before,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active:before{opacity:.24}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{cursor:not-allowed;filter:grayscale(1);background:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{display:inline-block;margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} It's a Hermione in Slytherin one where she's using the term "new blood" to describe herself rather than muggleborn, because she's more ambitious and willing to stretch the truth/rules than she was as a first year in canon. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.ea0ac1df4e6491a16d39_.css.map*/._2JU2WQDzn5pAlpxqChbxr7{height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3E45je-29yDjfFqFcLCXyH{margin-top:16px}._13YtS_rCnVZG1ns2xaCalg{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._1m5fPZN4q3vKVg9SgU43u2{margin-top:12px}._17A-IdW3j1_fI_pN-8tMV-{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:8px;margin-right:5px}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY{border-radius:20px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;letter-spacing:0;line-height:16px;padding:3px 10px;text-transform:none}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY:focus{outline:unset} Not sure where to start? Whatcha Watching? Adele Ashworths Winter Garden. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12019582/1/Mudsnake. by TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel. View 0 thoughts swirling around the pensieve. / One-shot, bit fluff. This work could have adult content. Fics where Hermione or Draco turns into a baby/toddler and the other one has to take care of them? Carving her own path forward, Hermione chooses to make her own destiny, not as a Muggleborn, a halfblood, or as a pureblood but as a New Blood, and everything the mysterious term means. [1] However, the Chamber itself could be opened by anyone with the ability to speak Parseltongue. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I feel like Annabelle & Simon from Secrets of a Summer Night (Kleypas- Wallflowers series) are Slytherin. But Hugh is a major villain throughout the series and you miss all his backstory. Three words that forever changed the course of the war. A strong love and friendship is created, but Ron and Harry's return will bring much turmoil. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. February is the month of love and I decided to celebrate it in my own way 28 fluff prompts but will have to be made smut, because fluff is fine but smut fluff is better! In fact, dark wizards, like Snap, are explicitly mentioned NOT to be in Slytherin. However, none unleashed the serpent until Tom Riddle did in the twentieth century. Because she basically made up the term, she's defining it so that she can infiltrate pureblood society and reform it from within. Actually there are a bunch of female Slytherin in the Dragon Kin books. It is a mission that drives Hermione on and she will do whatever it takes to see that mission accomplished. She ran over to him and wrapped him in his completely over-sized robes. Everly is a DELIGHT, an Emma Woodhouse with no scruples and even less self-awareness. It takes place between the ninth and last Kate Daniels books. .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} Everyone is really a mix of the houses, and the reader chooses to accentuate the qualities they find most compelling. Joanna Bournes books Black Hawk for sure. Would he try to instill in her the caution about imposing his will on others---that he himself has had to learn the hard way? It's unclear what Dobby heard at Malfoy Manor that worried him so much about Harry, who was not a Muggleborn. Shes a little more ruthless than he is but I think he counts as Slytherin. Hermione Granger, with her world in shambles, decides to pay Tom Riddle a visit in the past. He decided to close the Chamber of Secrets, framing Rubeus Hagrid and Aragog for what happened. Hogwarts: A History had assured her that each student was ultimately sorted into the right house for them. HG/LM, Alternate Reality, Time travel. AIt siphoned the life force of the writer to gain a physical body of its own. He still wasn't sure if he could believe what the big man had told him, but he'd jump at any possibility of being free of the Dursleys for ten months out of the year. The Heir of Slytherin was a descendant of Salazar Slytherin in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Also, Eve Levine and Kristoff Nast from Women of the Otherworld have a novella. She found herself enjoying their presence, teasing along with them. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". Being the boy-who-lived has started feeling too heavy a burden for Draco Regulus Black-Tonks.Now in his sixth year, he has to deal with the grief of losing his Dad and moving forward. 551. I havent read it Lucy and I have DMed about it and she was like yeah Im super excited bc theyre both Slytherins. But she hasnt finished writing! Dont Let Malfoy Drive the Bus . COMPLETE: It was small, slim, about the length of her hand; the leather cover was soft, the sewn-in binding was crisp, and the thick vellum pages were empty.

Could Not Connect To The Endpoint Url Http Localhost:8000, Articles S

slytherins take care of baby hermione fanfiction

slytherins take care of baby hermione fanfiction