parking at the white room st augustineparking at the white room st augustine

I can't say enough amazing things about the White Room. ogether for you. an and I are so happy we were able to be a small part of it. Aside from that every other detail went off without a hitch, and the night went so smoothly. ng! The building has undergone an award-winning renovation and is now a premier destination for St Augustine weddings and special events. Erin Sheppard then was our coordinator throughout the entire process of planning. Let me just say that the ceremony was GORGEOUS and I am SO glad we were able to use that for our ceremony, especially with the humidity that day. It makes our hearts so full to hear you were happy with your big day! The communication after that first m We had our ceremony in the Villa Blanca and reception in the Loft and Rooftop and it was perfect! Highly recommend if you want an incredible venue, great food/drinks, and an organized, sweet, and efficient team! Love, Erin & Reese & The White Room Team. ft. 146 Rose Dew Dr, St Augustine, FL 32092 $560,230 MLS# 1206988 One of the final opportunities to own a semi-custom home in SilverLeaf Village by an. I am beyond happy to hear that we were able to make Hannah & Thomas dreams come true! I could not have asked for a better coordinator. Throughout the planning process, Meagan always had answers to Awww Katie!! The whole experience we had with Giselle was truly wonderful. You, Steve, and your families were the absolute best!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I had so much fun working with you throughout the planning process and getting to see your vision come to life on the b My husband and I booked The White Room - Grand Ballroom for our wedding this past October. ), but in all honesty, I felt like the ENTIRE White Room staff supported me to make sure my wedding ran smoothly. The White Room is the most sought after wedding venue in St. Augustine Florida and the most highly awarded wedding venue on The Knot, Wedding Wire, and Google with over 750 + reviews. During the wedding, Alan took over and made sure we had everything we needed all night, whether that was a drink or a plate of food. Meghan was incredibly sweet and knowledgeable during the initial planning process, she helped us out when we had no idea what was going to happen and for that we are so thankful! me you are downtown. y on the day of our wedding our specialty dessert vendor NEVER SHOWED UP, all of our vendors were scheduled to arrive for set up at 330pm and even after calling and stopping by in person to confirm our order earlier in the week, they never showed up and we couldn't even get ahold of a single person! As soon as we walked into the venue for our tour we knew this was where we wanted to host our wedding ceremony and reception. Megan - our Day of Coordinator - was especially great considering she was filling in due to a family emergency. Meghan Berman has been with The White Room for over 10 years, Erin Sheppard 7 years and Kelsi Klinge 5 years!Established in 2006 and now with over 2700+ weddings, The White Room is St. Augustines most award winning full service private event and wedding venue. look at the small details. Take a video tour of this $549,000, 3 bed, 3 bath, 2,263 SqFt, Single Family for sale, located at 296 PINE ARBOR CIR in St Augustine, FL 32084. My coordinator, Rebeccah, was extremely reassuring and kind about all MRS. And boy were we! We wish you all the very best!! Please be sure to share some pictures when you get them back! :), the venue, the food, the service actually everything! ny reasons to have your wedding at The White Room including the location, price, services, and food. ~ Sarah, Alan and The White Room, family the very best!! e entire team at The White Room. It also provides an outdoor pool, a 24-hour reception and an express check-in and check-out feature. First, the Villa Blanca is just gorgeous for a ceremony. ng day! r Shelby and Caleb!! One thing that our families could not stop raving about after the reception was how awesome the service was- from the ceremony, to cocktail hour, to reception and even after! View Deals Villa 1565 - Saint Augustine 137 San Marco Avenue, St. Augustine, FL, United States Show on map or fit the venue absolutely beautifully and Charlotte looked STUNNING!!! I can't thank you enough for your incredibly kind words and feedback! She was our go-to person for every issue that arose and handled it all with grace and speed. 233. Second, the Loft is so beautiful and historic and had exactly the look I wanted (I wanted a very romantic wedding with flowers and rustic elements). We wish all the best and lots of love in your marriage. From day one when saw The White Room, we felt so comfortable and at ease. I keep emphasizing, calm because Ive heard stories or witnessed events where staff are pushy and seem stressed- this was not the case at all. Meghan, Alan and the staff went above and beyond to ensure that all our guests had a wonderful experience. Our event manager was Shannon and she was AMAZING! there for us every step of the way. St. Augustine is a popular destination for weddings and special ceremonies, and The White Room is one of the most reputable and stylish event providers in town. This venue was absolutely perfect and the staff there really made our day come to life. I wish you both many years of love, laughter and happily ever after!! Alan Our wedding at the White Room was priceless!!!! Family members are still telling us how beautiful and perfect our wedding was. I could write an entire essay on the venue itself, but I will just say that it was the most beautiful place that I ever could've imagined! Working with Kelsi was an absolute treat and she handled everything so professionally and on such a timely manner. Everything came together so beautifully! The venue itself is beautiful, but the staff make it an amazing experience. She responded to emails quickly, met with my mother two months prior to the wedding to finalize details for our reception. You were such a joy to work with through the planning process! I wish you two all of life's blessings as you begin the next chapter in your lives together! Learn More Worth House Location in 1959 across the street from the "Point" of OC White's Patio (north section) Sarah made sure all the flowers, cake topper, and their dog, Koopa was on the cake. They made everything look amazing! All of the little things to make sure we felt special and pampered and our guests were treated perfectly. 0. pressed with the Staff. Best wishes! ops at guest arrival were the perfect touch to start off with. Not only is it beautiful, but the staff there made our day run so smoothly! ave multiple facetimes, phone calls, emails, etc. Ellen, you looked so incredibly beautiful. If you are looking for a venue in St. Augustine, you really cant go wrong with the White Room. Secondly, when you pick The White Room, you also pick working with a highly experienced wedding staff. We are forever grateful for the people at The White Room and suggest this venue to anyone looking for a perfect wedding experience. And Hannah looked absolutely gorgeous!! You all did an AMAZING job!! IN BUSINESS. It was overall, the greatest night of my life and I cannot thank The White Room, nor the staff, enough for making everything a wedding dream come true!! 1,192 posts. The moment I walked in to The White Room the morning of our wedding I was treated like a queen. They have a nice selection of innovative dishes on their menu. We booked our wedding at The White Room a year and a half in advance to ensure we not only got the date and time we wanted, but it allowed us to save and plan accordingly for our dream wedding. Alan and I very much enjoyed working with you and Chris and we wish you both all the very best! We had our ceremony on the rooftop and reception in the loft. I'll start with the most logical part of the review - the price. We even had quirky requests, like cutting a pizza instead of a cake, and they were able to accommodate with ease. I can't thank you enough for writing such a great review about your experience, and I wish you both a beautiful and bright future together as you begin this next chapter in your lives! Kelsi was our day of coordinator and she was amazing -- I emailed her several times about different items and she was always quick to respond and very knowledgeable! Having the opportunity to work your wedding was so amazing! It was truly such a pleasure working with you and Kelsey on her big day! Even during COVID they kept things running smoothly and for one night I didnt feel like everything was different. Then theres the coordinating. I wish you and Graham a lifetime of love and happiness together as you begin this new chapter in your lives together! If you are looking for a venue with the best staff and most incredible food and atmosphere, The White Room is it. Best Wishes ~ Kelsi. Your wedding was so beautiful, and it was such a pleasure planning with you. We can accommodate 50 to over 400 guests (250 guests seated) with three venues to choose from for your event. I was so happy I was able to be a part of your special day. I had friends, who have been to 20+ weddings, say that theyve never been to a roof top wedding and how great of an experience it was. The White Room truly exceeded all of our expectations for our big day! We got married 12/2/17 (one week ago) and every single detail was perfect. It was so wonderful working with you. The ambiance of the ballroom is romantic and very classical. We would love to see you! Please be sure to stop by and say hello the next time you are in town! The communicati Caitlyn, thank you SO much for taking the time to share you and Spencer's experience! Then, theres the food, bar, and service. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a sweet review! HIGHLY recommend this venue for your St. Augustine wedding! You can click here to hide this list of properties if desired. NOW!! ~ Rebeccah, Alan, & The White Room Team. Our day was magical, from the kind and caring staff, delicious food, gorgeous venue and much much more. The weather was absolutely perfect up on the Rooftop, and I just loved how you included your son in the ceremony and throughout the evening. If you're looking for a venue that's stunning, memorable, and the staff is amazing and you can just enjoy the big day without any worries, book the White Room. s saying it was one of the most beautiful venues they have ever seen, as well as the best wedding food they have had! Best wishes ~ Kelsi. Thank you Erin and Alan! I cannot praise about The White Room enough! It was an absolute pleasure working with you to plan Charlotte & Alexs BIG DAY!!! Our main event coordinator Erin promptly answered all emails and Gail, You are just so sweet! All the best - Erin & The White Room Team, , and we want thank you because we were thrilled to have been an part of it! Some highlights on our buffet were the beef tenderloin, crab cakes, butternut squash ravioli, and shrimp & grits, they were all delicious! XoXo Ericka & Brett. Rebeccah was there to answer any questions we had throughout the whole process. We had guests contacting us raving about the venue and how wonderful everything was. Reese and Giselle kept us on track from the moment we arrived. The day of the wedding was gorgeous. They kept me updated on their capacity and COVID procedures and routinely assured me everything would be fine (and that I wasnt crazy!) Our guests are still talking about how perfect and beautiful our wedding day was. ar that you and George loved everything. Congratulations again!! I could not imagine having our wedding anywhere else. was never too overwhelming (especially because it was a destination wedding!) During our reception we had Alan as our event manager and thank goodness we had him! ade the day SO easy and seamless! her enough for making my day everything I had hoped! And all our guests just loved it as well! Thank you all again so very much! Amenities: (904) 824-0808 Visit Website Map & Directions 118 Avenida MenendezSaint Augustine, FL 32084 Write a Review. the ceremony had to be moved last minute due to weather, which they accommodated immediately with no stress on us. It was such a special day and I am so happy you gave us the opportunity to be a part of it! make the entire experience pleasant and memorable! ly gorgeous that day! We wish you all the best :) ~ Rebeccah, Alan, & The White Room, e were assured they wouldn't, but when we brought it to their attention it was put away. When you come back to visit please make sure to stop by! We wish you nothing but love and happiness! Every little detail was exactly as planned. Our guests raved about the food and their entire experience at our wedding. The staff was so attentive, always making sure we were taken care of as well as our family members as well. The White Room is an award winning full service private event and wedding venue located in the Heart of Historic Downtown St. Augustine, Florida on the scenic Bayfront. Our guests continue to rave about how amazing our wedding is, and we know we will treasure this memory for the rest of our lives. The venue was beautiful and everyone working there that night was the best. Also, my cake topper was never added. attention to detail that the staff had. He was extremely great at facilitating our timeline in a professional and calm manner. I felt the same way about the venue, it was everything we could have asked for and more. The White Room was so helpful in making the wedding our own - we were able to include giant Jenga, corn hole, a donut station and a polaroid guestbook. I was truly amazed and so happy with how everything turned out. The food was amazing at our tasting the day of. With cobblestone streets, horse drawn carriages, Spanish moss filled oak trees and the water just steps from the white room, how could you find a more romantic place to exchange vows? Its ok to put your trust in them! Every Guest Room and Suite at St. Francis Inn in St, Augustine is unique, each varying in size, location, decor, configuration, and appointments. client. The Villa Blanca for the ceremony was very dramatic and pristine white with chandilers. However, parking is free in downtown St. Augustine from 5 pm to 8 am. bill murray on harold ramis' death, conway pediatric clinic monroe, la,

Ligo Sardines Production Process, North Sunderland Tip Opening Times, Sports Card Shops In Michigan, Police Stolen Vehicle Database Arizona, Beau Of The Fifth Column Merchandise, Articles P

parking at the white room st augustine

parking at the white room st augustine