lori comforts lincoln fanfictionlori comforts lincoln fanfiction

", Leni: "Funk? (She hugs and kisses Lincoln) Please, don't run away ever again! By. strict. That's why I never tried to stop it when they went against you. You costed us that money, and now, we're gonna make you pay!". Remembering these memories make us missing him even more. Just then, he hears a knock on his door.. ", Lincoln: "Yeah. What I did was an accident, so they attack me! I shouldn't have. Lincoln: (nervously) "Oh, I'm doing just fine. ", Lori: "To places were we'll have fun. Maybe you should take him out for a day. Lincoln: See Lori? ", Lori: "Well, I guess it's because of how focused on myself I can be at times. Ready to go in the water? Good thing today is Saturday.". Lori's annoyed looks truns into a worried look. Lincoln can feel the sympathy coming out of her, implying that she really means it. You're talented. Lincoln: This is "Sir Hugs-A-Lot" by Omega Ultra! ", Lori: "It's okay. Ronnie Anne and I haveseven years. Lori looks over at the clock and it shows 8:24 p.m. Lori: Eh..Alright fine, but I want you home by 9:30! And sorry for that bad luck fiasco. with him! The two are laughing. They were surprised to see Lincoln smiling at them, especially since he lashed out at them moments ago, They walk in slowly to only find Lori on her bed, smiling at them as well. ", Lynn: "Man, I wish I was there! No matter what.". They all start smiling and get closer to her bed. Lori remembers a night from when they were younger. "I-I can't believe I said that. I thought I would be an emotional wreck without you here, but Lincoln seems to be having it worse than me. Lincoln: "Hey Lori. ", Lucy: "If I had to guess, he probably doesn't want us to worry. Hermione smiled and took a deep breath, steeling herself to go back inside the cottage. I think maybe it's because of how big our family is. In her arms, he felt just as safe and secure as he'd feel in Rita's. Get him to open up about how he feels. Lincoln drew back a little and locked eyes with Lori once again, his curiosity piqued. Welcome back to Peeking Through the Fourth Wall. We'll stay in touch. ", Lynn Sr.: "Well, if he's really tired, maybe we shouldn'tbother him. My dad and I made the toilet uncloggable. Lori and Lynn hive fived each other, when the other sisters turned around, then were startled by Leni's angry glare. Mythird fanfiction. ", Lori: "Lincoln. Lincoln took his seat and turned to face his parents as they approached him. He understood that Lori wanted to make sure that the others were fast asleep before taking him downstairs, but that didn't make the wait any less agonizing. (Lucy smiles in triumph and Lincoln pops back up with another ticket). I'm putting sunscreen on you.". ", Rita: "Alright Lincoln, let'streatyour bruises. What do you want from me? "Not you, Lincoln. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this story and i'll see you guys next time, Lincoln: (talking to viewers) Well, it's been a few days since the whole bet went down and ever since, Lori hasn't been. She manages to open her eyes again as she tries to save herself. He tries to throw a punch at her, but Lori garbs his wrist and squeezes it. By the end of it, he's smiling, Lori grabs the card and sees a flower on the cover. This is one of the shorter extentions to my fanfics, I count this as a extention because it takes place after the episode. Lincoln Uchiha Ft (@THE_13_CLUB) by Alex Debi 29.9K 576 44 Lincoln ran to the woods after being blamed for something, where he found a man on the verge of death, let's just say Lincoln saw things differently after his encounter. "Ready for the movie?" They've been hugging each other for the past five minutes, tears coming out of their eyes (and ruining Lori's mascara). Let it out.". Lincoln: (talking to himself) "What is wrong with you, Lincoln? (out loud) "Okay. Lori had moved back in after her fiancee cheated on her, Leni had gotten roped into a cult then a pyramid scheme then did some shady politics in Brazil and was now legally barred from leaving the house without . Working together, the siblings score a few times, but are still having fun. ", Lincoln: "Well, I don't want to eat here. That must be the hot pockets. She never asked this nicely before. But after you got busted andscrewed upthe game, we lostthe bet! ", Lori: "Lincoln. Lisa, don't do the extreme experiments and Lily, don't leave dirty diapers on the ground. I'm sorry, but I'm not really in the mood to talk. ", Lori: "Wow. He's your brother and you just mess with him?! Toady, all of you been messing with Lincoln! Lana: Again! I'm a little hurt and have a few bruises, but nothing's broken. Afterwards, she comforts each of her sisters, and thanks Lisa for helping her survive. Her command was delivered in such a terse, succinct manner that it was difficult to discern her intent. They see their sisters on the couch watching TV. Lori smiles and then lays on her belly. LINCOLN: (also happy and tearful) I miss you too! ", Lori: "Well, duh. Lori: "Yes. You deserve an apology because of how we treat you. "Like you wouldn't believe," she said. If it wasn't for you, we would've been in huge trouble although we still got busted when dad found the broken golf club. Give him some room.". "sure," he whispered. Same as my previous pic, but this time, Lori is the one comforting Lincoln. ", Mike: That's right! Maybe when we go out to eat, I can get him to open up." You drove him away! LINCOLN: Ahh, this motel is great. She showed Lincoln a Blu-Ray case that she'd been carrying in the crook of her arm. As time went on and mom and dad were having more kids, I was feeling pressured because, like, I'm the oldest of a lot of siblings. (Luna break into tears and run in her room, Luan run after to comfort Luna, not before angrily glaring at Lori, Lynn, Lana, and Lola), (It shows Lincoln in Hazeltucky, he walking around the town and reaches a motel), (He went to a motel room, it's a nice motel room with a single bed, a TV, a couch, bathroom). Luna and Leni were the only ones who defended me from you guys and I appreciated that, since you guys never respected me, not even once yesterday. LENI: I know. But Lincoln had to assume he was being punished for something; why else would she single him out like that? Lincoln: Heh, you know what they say! Lori plans a special night for herself and her little brother. LINCOLN: Leni! LORI: We all do, Lana. There is nothing here to dread. ", Lincoln: Of course, I'm happy for them. I CAN'T EVEN MOVE! "This one's a classic," she said. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. Whatever they were talking about, that occured a month ago, and they're making a big fit of it now?! They don't get any better! Lincoln: (angry) Wow! Lincoln begins to walk out the dining room. ", "You did! LUAN: Sorry, I just worried about Luna and Leni, they haven't came out of their rooms for hours. Lincoln's blush deepened, as he began to loosen his hold on Lori. Lily: Som-times you fo'get yo' shoes, Wisa. Understand?". My dad and I made the toilet uncloggable. And I thought I could get through this by myself, but as time went on, I just kept feeling worse. And it's Friday. A month has passed since Bobby, Ronnie Anne, and their mother moved away. (Lincoln walks to Lori and his her) Lori: Listen, I literally owe you an apology for kicking you out of mine and Leni's room, and bossing you when I'm in charge. ", Lori: "Go ahead. Can I please go to Clyde's house? The same place he and Lori first went on their double-date with Bobby and Ronnie Anne. He then sighs. The parents look at Lincoln and are shocked. Not only that, but her boyfriend dumps her for Carol and her friends abandon her. Lori: I'll admit, I've missed this quite a bit. LORI, LUAN, LUCY, LANA, LOLA, LISA, LILY: YEAH! Lincoln: Yes, Lori? Once he got within arm's reach, she put her arm around him and pulled him close, letting him rest his head on her shoulder. She is talking to Bobby through her laptop. Lincoln smiles a little and gets in Lori's bed. As he walked behind her, he tried to get a glimpse of her face, just to reassure himself that she wasn't mad at him. Lori is nearly done with the hallway, but feels her foot step on something. Meanwhile, everyone else is in Lori's room, planning, Luna: Alright, we want her to feel the same way that we felt when she constantly bossed us around, 5 minutes later, Lori is downstairs, watching tv when she all of a sudden gets thirsty. Lori: (irritated) What about the others?! "And I-I want you to know, while we still have this time together, that", Suddenly, she grabbed him and squeezed him as hard as she possibly could. Leni, you can do fashion, but you can't be tearing the walls down to get the materials. The two teenagers are having fun too, and told the siblings that they make a great team. AS the film's suspense ramped up, he started gritting his teeth and grabbing fistfuls of the couch cushions. Lori: "I'm just making sure you're having a good time. LUNA: It was a really generous thing you did, sis. Oh boy, was she mad! Thank you. The teenagers accept them and they play together. Mike: (snickers) "Or what? It was on sale.". Mike walks over toward Lori. It's alright. Lana: Well. I'll give you some extra time, since you taught me to not always say no. It's been a month since Ronnie Anne moved away, and everyone is starting to worry about you. But whilePoltergeistwasn't anywhere near as gory asThe Harvester, it wasn't any less scary. How am I gonna handle it without you? I was trying to teach you how to play tic-tac-toe - without much success, as I recall." Lori just kept her arm wrapped snugly around his back and used her free hand to stroke his hair. It occurred to him that he was still holding on to this sense of shame and insecurity that he had no need for at the moment. Every time there was a thunderstorm, I could count on you clinging to me like a security blanket. LINCOLN: Oh yeah, I got another ticket, you wanna go Lucy? Commentary is acceptable. Lori: "Besides, it wasn't a complete waste of time. ", Rita: "Are you sure? No response! I was really harsh towards you when I dragged you along. Luan: You could say she took the "red pill"! Lynn: But what? ", Lori: (smugly) "Yeah? P.S. We're glad you're back home with us. We all do our individual jobs! Plus, you got along well with the Casagrandes, didn't you? She'll never let you hear the end of that. We were really close to each other, I remember I save a spider from that exterminator. ", Lori: "What are you worried about? Lincoln whispered, scarcely able to contain his excitement. It's okay, Lincoln. Lincoln: No need! I'll race you.". Lori puts her hands on Lincoln's shoulders and looks at him with pleading eyes. (Saddened, Lincoln, in tears, run to his room; Leni and Luna was outraged at the others). It is the truth after all! His living room had gotten smaller as all of them slowly grew up. Very emotional, explains either Lori is going someplace far from Royal Woods or Great Lakes City, and she is hugging Lincoln because she would never see her family again in the fanfic. Lori starts the van and drives off. That was amazing! Eventually, though, the minute hand reached the halfway point, and as soon as it did, Lincoln heard a soft knock on his door. I mean, yeah can be bossy sometimes, but your there for us when we need you. I was wondering if you would like to sleepin my room for tonight. LORI: Agreed, little bro. LUNA: That doesn't mean you have to kick him out! Before she could get into the kitchen, she sees Lola with a glass of milk in her hands. As much as he feared what she had in store for him, he was even more afraid of what she'd do if he disobeyed her, so he followed along. You can't do that. We bet 50 dollars that you would win. We should have known better than to call you bad luck. You don't have to hide it anymore. (She takes his soda) Now, this is mine. Luan had pies everywhere after Lori mopped the floor, Lynn broke plates after Lori swept the floor, Lana knocked over the trashcan after Lori took it out etc. My treat! Lori: (in her head) This is really stupid! Lincoln: Please. "Yes, ma'am!" He took a breath, before pulling the doll into a small hug. We haven't hung out in some time. Tomorrow, I'm gonna take Lincoln out to some fun places and have a good time with him. Lori looks at her sleeping brother with a smile and kisses his forehead, just like she did on that night 7 years ago. Lincoln: (irritated) Speaking of which, this better be good! Lori's home for the next few days since Fairway College is closed for President's Week, and she jumped at the chance to do another one of these with us! The Loud House Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV Community. This backfired when Lori greeted him with a rather annoyed glare, as Lincoln chuckled nervously. Lori (laughing): I know right? ", Lori: "Ronnie Anne, Bobby, and their mother are happy where they are. "Wow. Lynn: (immitating Lincoln) Says the one who wanted to lead us! Lincoln rushes over the game and Lori follows. ", Lynn Sr.: "If he's like thatagain tomorrow, we'll talk to him.". A night of TV and junk food, free from the rigid confines of his bedtime, all courtesy of his big sister? I'm not bad luck. They were mad about the football incident because they made a bet and they lost 50 dollars and they blamed me for it and, and-", Lori: (comfortingly)"Shhh. I miss you too, Lucy. The Princess and the Everlasting Emerald: A Royal Woods Fairytale. This work could have adult content. "And I missed having you hold me like this, too. The two set up a spot on the beach and sit under the umbrella. While the Loudsisters are in their rooms doing their own things, Lincoln is in his room talking to Ronnie Anne on his laptop. I wish he'd return right now. Lincoln and Lori went against the two teenagers. He garnered a few peculiar looks from his other sisters, but nothing beyond that. This causes her to get blind and starts to stumble. Lana and Leni go up to Lori and untie her from the chair. Luna: (low voice) Welp.We did it, didn't we? Rita: "Sweetie are you okay?! From 9 to 9:30, Lincoln paced around his tiny bedroom, wishing that he could make the hands of the clock move faster. Lincoln falls asleep, but Lori is still awake and looks at him. Not only that, but he sees a face of fear in the rest of the sisters, Lucy: Don't worry sister. Using the light on his cellphone, he checked to see if it was booby-trapped. "maybe I wasn't too far off? He really misses Ronnie Anne that much? Butthings still tend to get out of control, like the whole Sweet Spot fiasco, the time we fought over money, the time Leni and I fought over a stupid dress and then we all started arguing, and that's only naming a few. Lori: It's alright Lincoln. I wish we could've hung out a little more. The two continue to dance. LOLA: Yeah, I miss him. It's allover. That, and a glimpse at the back of the case revealed that the film was rated PG, so he could at least be reassured that it wouldn't be as gruesome. Lincoln: (angry) Heh, typical! Right now, Lynn is talking about soccer pactice. I guess it wouldn't hurt if we hung out today. Let that sink in, and pray that Lori forgives you in some way, because as long as she's mad, i'm mad! But why? I wasn't even any help. I thought I could get though it alone, but I just kept feeling worse. Moments later, Lori emerged from the kitchen with a steaming plate of hot pockets balanced on her hands. What is it? All clear? LINCOLN: I can't believe them! (The ten all sigh in despair of their missing brother; A knock on the door is heard), (Leni walks to the door; she opens the door to see, none other than, Lincoln Loud). ", Lincoln: "I will. Lori kisses his forehead and they fall asleep. You may know why I ran away, I kicked a soccer ball into Lily's face, it was an accident, and you guys attacked me for no reason at all. LORI: You snooze, you lose . Do you have fun doing this?! So how are things with you and your family? Lola: What's going on? ", Lincoln: "Like I said, I'm really tired. Lola: Hey, it's the least I can do, since you finally gave us some privilages! Rita gasps just like Leni did. I hope you guys lives with be better without me. Lincoln whispered as he adjusted his clothes once more, before glancing at the bunny doll resting on his bed. "Missed it? "I guess itwaspretty cute," he admitted. Lori let go of his wrist and started up the stairs, motioning for him to follow her. He then drops his stuff and helps Lori up and help her get upstairs. : It was Lucy who clogged the toilet and read Princess Pony, (After reading the letter, Leni break down into tears and leave, all of them feel regretful for what they did to their brother). Lincoln is baffled by what the other sisters did and give them all cold stares. There's literally nothing embarassing about this.". He squeezed her just as tightly before releasing her only to take her hand in his as they started for the house. And let's not forget. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. LINCOLN: Come on, Lori! Luan: Although I am a comedian, there is no laughing matter about this. AND FOR SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED A MONTH AGO?! ", Ronnie Anne: (laughing) "Wow, Lincoln! Why can'tyou just get over it already?". I'm the one who should be apologizing to you. Lori gets out of the car and walks to the passenger side where Lincoln is sitting. We wish that we never came up with the idea. ", Lincoln: (nervously) "Because Because, uh", Lori: "Because this place reminds you of Ronnie Anne?". My bad. It was awesome. The three guys crack their knuckles. From that moment on, he had no reservations about clinging to Lori whenever the movie got too scary, which was pretty often. ", Lori giggled, ruffling his hair. Lincoln shouted loud enough for the people in the cinema to hear, including Lori. LINCOLN: (with his backpack on) I gotta talk to Lisa about this slide.

Is Melting A Marshmallow A Chemical Change, The Country Club Membership Cost, Articles L

lori comforts lincoln fanfiction

lori comforts lincoln fanfiction