comcast down detector mapcomcast down detector map

The chart below shows the number of Comcast Xfinity reports we have received in the last 24 hours from users in Savannah and surrounding areas. @Xfinity is a horrible service. Harry James 3 years ago. Going by reports circulating on Twitter, looks like Xfinity users are encountering internet issues as of writing this. Its ownership of both content production (in NBCUniversal) and content distribution (as an ISP) has raised antitrust concerns. Comcast Xfinity Outage Map The map below depicts the most recent cities in the United States where Comcast Xfinity users have reported problems and outages. They have destroyed a once beloved franchise. Their chat is worthless, only printing out scripted saccharine replies, and their automated system would drive the most sane person insane. Try visiting the following official links: Hi Jordan, have you been able to get the app to work for you? My shows buffer. 11:48 am (IST): While the widespread outage affecting internet services and the streaming app has been resolved. Im done-have other options now Im going to use them. (Source). Earlier, some customers experienced intermittent service disruptions as a result of a network issue. That means its not very localized. Criterion Digital 2023. @Xfinity Watch now on what? I pay more than)$400 a month for TV that doesnt work. source, @Xfinity What is the phone number to reach a US Citizen within the United States for Comcast/Xfinity tech support?An actual Comcast employee within the USA!! Reports on Twitter convey Xfinity/Comcast servers are encountering an outage as of writing this. Realtime status of outages and problems with service providers. (Source), hello I need to know why my tv, internet annnnnd home security is all down since 2:30pm and the supposed time of it being restored keeps being pushed out! Visit the Downdetector Methodology page to learn more about how Downdetector collects 24/7 Customer Help Tips? It says I no longer have a subscription to Hbo max. Please let us know what issue you are experiencing with BT (British Telecom): Thank you for the report! source, Im so sick of these damn #xfinity outtages. Savannah, Wilmington Island and Pooler. Share them here. - Christine. 04:58 pm (IST): According to reports on Twitter, some Xfinity subscribers were facing issues with the service a few hours ago. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. I am happy to help. Useful comments include a description of the problem, city and postal code. Latest outage, problems and issue reports in Savannah and nearby locations: Thrice Vaccinated Stephanie Is Still Wearing a , Fully Vaccinated Stephanie Is Still Wearing a . (Source). 10:22 am (IST): An expeditious spike in the number of reports on Downdetector suggest that Xfinity is currently down or not working for many. Thanks for that! I actually think we've played well just nothing happening for us in the box! #BTSport #MCINEW, @bt_uk Not so great to be told 4 days for an engineer visit, I have to take 4 days holiday or dont get paid, and to top it off just had a letter saying my bill is going up. (Source), Thas crazy it shows down in my area but its not actually down (Source). The following are the most recent problems reported by Comcast Xfinity users through our website. The problems came just hours after another outage in the Bay Area late on Monday evening, though there is no indication they are necessarily linked. The most recent Comcast Xfinity outage reports came from the following cities: Report a Problem Full Outage Map Problems in the last 24 hours in Chicago, Illinois The chart below shows the number of Comcast Xfinity reports we have received in the last 24 hours from users in Chicago and surrounding areas. No call backs, 3 broken promises of install. I canceled my cable & just have their fast internet (its the third fastest, apparently!) So a degradation of gigabit Xfinity service down to 11Mbps improved by 100Mbps once Xfinity home security cameras were removed. But the issues appeared to be more widespread, too. However, among users, not everyone is of the same view. All of us here on the Digital Care team are real life humans! Xfinity representatives directed affected users to its status page, which includes a map to check for local outages and the option to check the status of a connection. The most frequently affected cities were: San Jose, Detroit, Orlando, Miami, Portland Reported outages on 26.02.2023: There were a total of 10 outages at Xfinity. It looks like some Comcast users are again facing an outage of sorts right now. Realtime status of outages and problems with service providers in the UK. Replying to . Many Comcast Xfinity subscribers across the country woke up without access to their usual services on Tuesday morning. These issues, in addition to others, led to Comcast being dubbed "The Worst Company in America" by The Consumerist in 2010 and 2014. We pay for this and are night owls! Users are reporting problems related to: internet, tv and wi-fi. Tired of wifi and tv going out everyday. The Xfinity internet issues seems to be never ending at the moment as we are now seeing a sudden spike in complaints again. Frustrations? Is Seattle having problems? In the last three months, how would you rate Comcast Xfinity? Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. Ron Lewis 3 years ago. A limited number of users are still reporting that thier internet is not working. I would be happy to help check on the services. And when a user asked about compensation for this outage, this is what Xfinity support has to say. @Xfinity @comcast your customer login website seems to be down all morning. Reports from the Down Detector suggest that the majority of people reporting problems are having issues with their internet, with problems on phone and TV service also being called in. Xfinity hasnt acknowledged any outage yet. Latest outage, problems and issue reports in social media. It also includes tips,. An outage is declared when the number of reports exceeds the baseline, represented by the red line. Internet connections are available through ADSL or BT Infinity branded fibre technology. No compensationjust Sorry With the huge bill we pay, we demand better. @jedgeordie @btsport Glad it's not just me, why doesn't she just shut up. The chart below shows the number of Comcast Xfinity reports we have received in the last 24 hours from users in Chicago and surrounding areas. In the middle of Man City v Newcastle!!! BT Mobile operates as a MVNO using the EE network. ^Ash, Please DM us with your full address and full name on the account too. Hey @comcast if you remove @WGNNews @WGNTV from my channel options I am 100000000% leaving your service. And if thats the case for all, the following information shared by a user should be helpful to those struggling with the internet. @comcast @Xfinity @XfinitySupport been trying to schedule an appointment to get a technician and its impossible scheduler online is down, the automated voice when you call doesnt listen we spend WAY too much money to deal with this. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions. Latest outage, problems and issue reports in social media. @Xfinity on me imma need some took off that bill for these outages mane Thinking face (Source), Lmao Internet outage (intermittent connection) was happening. @comcast. I've spoken to six customer service representatives. I been followed every day for twelve yrs, but I never noticed any vehicles, except for police/ fire vehicles and Comcast vehicles early on. 06:50 pm (IST): The recent outage with Xfinitys email service appears to have been resolved as we havent come across any fresh reports on Twitter. Furthermore, given Comcast's negotiating power as a large ISP, some suspect that Comcast could leverage paid peering agreements to unfairly influence end-user connection speeds. We can see the game we're not stupid does she have to state the obvious every time. Comcast is an American telecommunications company that offers cable television, internet, telephone and wireless services to consumer under the Xfinity brand. Regrettably, you are not the only one experiencing this issue. BT Mobile mostly serves professional clients. I chose xfinity as my provider and keeps going through a loop. The following are the most recent problems reported by Comcast Xfinity users through our website. Get your fucking shit together (Source), @XfinitySupport Wifi has been very inconsistent for the last few months. @comcast Why don't you help the YMCA in Gadsden, Alabama? Here you see what is going on. The customer service is so poor. Markus Saelzer 3 years ago. Please let us know what issue you are experiencing with Comcast Xfinity: Thank you for the report! I would be happy to help check on the services. @HBOMaxHelp @Xfinity @hbomax I've tried everything still not working. @hogamogafloga @elonmusk But the answer is yes, I pay a ton and have ****** internet. 06:28 pm (IST): The recent outage with Xfinity appears to have been resolved as we havent come across any fresh reports on Twitter. This heat map shows where user-submitted problem reports are concentrated over the past 24 hours. Sixers moving there takes away revenue from Comcast though so they might be more likely to sell. Get status information for devices & tips on. While Comcast outages are usually region-specific, it could be the case of regular maintenance as well. Mine has been down since last night. Xfinity got me so messed up rn all i wanna do is watch this Warriors game and it's telling me "we are having problems rn". If there is then the engineering team will aim to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. This heat map shows where user-submitted problem reports are concentrated over the past 24 hours. 08:55 am (IST): Many frustrated Xfinity users have taken to Twitter to report that their internet, as well as TV, isnt working. The latest reports from users having issues in Baltimore come from postal codes 21275, 21230, 21229, 21202, 21206, 21223, 21205 and 21209. I pay more than)$400 a month for TV that doesnt work. We are seeing user reports wherein its shown the company says the outage has been resolved. Leave a message in the comments section! You can only view your service address. Internet outage and I find out when my security cameras are down??? 12:41 pm (IST): User reports indicate that the service has been restored or is at least in the process of being restored. @RobergMartin41 Or maybe he's just pointing out that she's bad and doesn't deserve to step up to xfinity yet? We will be discussing about Comcast down detector map in this blog post. Going by reports surfacing on Twitter, it appears Comcast is undergoing an outage as of writing this. Repeated reloads to eventually load page. Comcast Xfinity is having issues since 08:00 AM EST. Every other month, Im reminded of how trash @Xfinity is. Chicago, Niles, Lincolnwood, Melrose Park, Forest Park, Broadview, Westchester, Park Ridge, La Grange, Evergreen Park, Oak Park, Cicero, Maywood, River Forest and Brookfield. Normally the larger the red dots are in the outages and problems map, the more likely that Xfinity is down right now. COMCAST. All website pages mostly stalling. I have told you that I am bedridden from a very bad accident. Share them here. The agents dont even help. Im paying 80 dollars a month for internet alone and my speed has rapidly decreased. @Xfinity @hbomax @HBOMaxHelp I'm still having having issues with my access. Do not give your hard earned money to Comcast. Im sick of it. Im not 100% against a stadium there but that doesnt solve the issue you advise is there. [5][2] Xfinity went from $23.7 billion in revenue in 2007[6] to $50.04 billion in 2016. Leaflet | OpenStreetMap View map Outage history Reported outages on 27.02.2023: There were a total of 5 outages at Xfinity. Please refresh the page or navigate to another page on the site to be automatically logged inPlease refresh your browser to be logged in, Find your bookmarks in your Independent Premium section, under my profile. All rights reserved. Comcast is an American telecommunications company that offers cable television, internet, telephone and wireless services to consumer under the Xfinity brand. Internet and cable. Users said their internet connections had stopped working on Tuesday morning local time. Find outage information for Xfinity Internet, TV, & phone services in your area. If you have any tips or frustrations you wish to share, please leave a message in the comments section! Fix it! As if nobody works the night shift. We use Cookies to optimize and analyze your experience on our Services, and serve ads relevant to your interests. 02:25 pm (IST): While some users are still facing issues with the service, the major outage appears to have been resolved as there are no widespread reports of issues with Xfinity. I've spent 20mins on the phone trying to resolve this with someone and messages on here, now I'm being told how a login page works. I know that you are just a customer service representative and youre required to say these things, but @Xfinity needs to be better! You can also view the Comcast Outage Map to check for outages. It is the largest provider of cable broadband in the U.S. by coverage area. It is common for some problems to be reported throughout the day. Downdetector also indicates no issues with the service. This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. I have told you that I am bedridden from a very bad accident. Duh, California, @XfinitySupport I am ready to CANCEL this account. Xfinity Outage Map Xfinity is a brand name of Comcast Cable Communications, LLC used to market consumer cable television, internet, telephone, and wireless services. . @eileen548 @MaskedSingerFOX @FOXTV Well rain delay is not the viewers problem. How do I find out if internet is down in my area? Blame Xfinity (Source), Xfinity having an outage just killed my vibe. These offerings are usually available in triple play packages. - Brittany, Hi, I am glad you reached out. As we mentioned above, explain your issue and name the services, location, and any other relevant detail below in the comments. The most recent Comcast Xfinity outage reports came from the following cities: All rights reserved. How does a massive internet company have the absolute worst, most nonfunctional website. @bt_uk I'm aware of how a login page works. My service I pay for wont work and I cant get to a person, 4/ Your company really sucks , @hulu_support need help with Xfinity subscription account login. Join thought-provoking conversations, follow other Independent readers and see their replies, Culture secretary Nadine Dorries has urged the public to use newspapers and websites in the fight against misinformation. 33176. Want to bookmark your favourite articles and stories to read or reference later? The conspiracy is big. Rest assured, were keeping a continuous tab on all related developments, and will update this page with relevant info as and when we come across any. Comcast Xfinity Outage Map Is The Service Down? Additionally, Support has also shared that the Xfinity Connect app has now been discontinued. what is going on with you guys?! Phoned BT advisor on Dad's behalf v unhelpful. 2. Want to know more about us? 05:45 pm (IST): The outage with Xfinity appears to have been resolved as there arent any reports indicating widespread issues with the Wi-Fi service, as indicated on Downdetector. Yall really need to inform your customers. This map shows where users reported problems with their Xfinity and Comcast internet service on Tuesday morning. Atp, I hate everything about @Xfinity, but mostly the piss poor customer service. Then, someone was going to fix it and refused because I couldnt remember everything we used 15 years ago, when we got Xfinity. Atp, I hate everything about @Xfinity, but mostly the piss poor customer service. Its CEO is Dave Watson, its chairman is Brian L. Roberts, and its CFO is Catherine Avgiris. Can you please send a DM with your service address and first/last name. Ah my usual (almost daily) Comcast Internet outage. BT (British Telecom) offers broadband internet, home phone and television service. Downdetector is among the federally registered trademarks of Ookla and may not be used by . Are you also affected? @harrisonfinberg @kvbker Thats the same issue as you just complained about. Dish Network Gmail Call of Duty Google Boost Mobile Salesforce Spectrum Verizon T-Mobile AT&T Xfinity by Comcast WOW Cox Youtube Mediacom Smartsheet Spotify Paramount+ Google Nest Outlook Apple Support CenturyLink Faceit Twitter.To find out when was the last . -JosephB (Source). Do not give your hard earned money to Comcast. You can't view any other customers' statuses and they can't view yours. Useful comments include a description of the problem, city and postal code. Everything is down - 14 %. My internet goes out several times a day now. By selecting Accept all, you consent to our use of Cookies. @comcastcares 4/ Mad as hell!! That means its not very localized. And, due to my extreme pay cut because of COVID, a $100 fee would be a significant financial hardship. Rise in my bill yet lack of service today, @mark25ogden @btsport @btsportfootball She is awful. Downdetector also conveys an outage (as can be seen in the live outage map below). Comcast Xfinity is the largest cable TV company and largest home Internet service provider in the United States. Users are reporting problems related to: internet, tv and wi-fi. No pun intended, but who is the absolute charlatan that is murdering One to Another for the @btsport theme tune? The brand was first introduced in 2010; prior to that, these services were marketed primarily under the Comcast name. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. Its back! Apart from user reports, the Down detector also conveys an outage in some of the regions (as can be seen in the map below): A user has now shared the Maintenance notification which explains the internet issues. @XfinitySupport You guys always say that youre sorry, but XFinity never fixes the issues with their shoddy services. Find out what is going on. Search accounts based on account number, or chat online. We have addressed the issue and service is now restoring for impacted customers, as we continue to investigate the root cause. "Good.March 2 (Reuters . It is common for some problems to be reported throughout the day. @comcast Why don't you help the YMCA in Gadsden, Alabama? Make sure to report and "downvote" such posts. We are happy to do that, once the interruption is over. Please let us investigate this and ensure you are able to get back connected. @BarstoolPhilly @comcast I remember. source, Internet issues had to shut down stream , thanks Xfinity Why in the hell do you need a daily update that takes 10+ minutes bro. Unfortunately, the support team hasnt yet acknowledged the outage. What people are saying about us. Click the Status Center link. BT Mobile operates as a MVNO using the EE network. @Xfinity Are you training your so called customer service agents to provide unacceptable service and d by an escalation request? Its difficult to say if any specific regions are affected and/or if its even an issue or scheduled maintenance. Frustrations? Downdetector only reports an incident when the number of problem reports is significantly higher than the typical volume for that time of day. #xfinityoutage whats going on in Miramar, FL? Multiple fresh reports on Twitter as well as Downdetector indicate that the service is still down for some users. - Brittany, Hi, I am glad you reached out. Well looks like my xfinity internet is down again (Source), Oh good, so were not the only ones whose Xfinity TV AND internet are down.

Millionaire's Row Laurel Hill Cemetery, Articles C

comcast down detector map

comcast down detector map