axs sell tickets grayed outaxs sell tickets grayed out

If the button doesn't appear, is grayed out or you receive a message that the Event Organizer hasn't activated resale, your tickets aren't eligible for resale. And the way it seems like I'm the only person they are helping at one time. Dont worry if you only want to sell one ticket from a group purchase. They submitted a request that my tickets be transferred to accessible seats. Stacy S. is a great addition to our team. The sell option on AXS just showed up this evening even tho it wasn't there earlier, weird. Yeah dont sell it through stub hub theyll basically want a portion of how much you sell it for. This means if you bought a ticket for $100, the max price you can set for your resale ticket is $110. Sherrell was exceptionally professional, patient, and focused on delivering exactly what I needed. Thank you, Alex! Want to list and sell your tickets on AXS? She resolved it quickly and fixed it for me! Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. The "sell tickets" and "transfer tickets" buttons are grayed out, and it says the tickets will be available in 85 days. I finally got someone to answer and they sent me a weblink to upload some screenshots. In answering this question I'm going to make the following assumptions: 1. How to see your payment history. Glad we could help :). Also, I'm a little unsure about how to get the ticket to the person when sold. Why should I sell tickets with AXS? Hi Lennie,Thank you so much! So youre telling me youre going to keep my 200 I paid even though someone else just paid another 200 for the same tickets? ~VP, Contact Center. When I view my tickets on AXS and Flash Seats,the tickets are identified as "mobile tickets" , the "Transfer" button is enabled and the "Sell" button is grayed out. ~VP, Contact Center. What we have found over many years is that a certain kinds of presale can give you great seating and . Also, does anyone know if the greyed out transfer button ever becomes active closer to the event date? Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. What options do I have. My take-away was that their technical assistance is very competent, but you need to have a little patience. Note that your primary ticket account may show the Ticket as non-transferable or the transfer button may be grayed out in the app. I can't get through to anyone from Stub Hub, Ticketmaster or Live Nation. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. I requested a refund last week, and then rep apparently didn't actually enter the request. If the button doesn't appear, is grayed out or you receive a message that the Event Organizer hasn't activated resale, your tickets aren't eligible for resale. To resell a ticket purchased on AXS, you need to: Find your AXS ticket. I know you transfer it, but since I bought two tickets in the same transaction and I am keeping one for me, will it let me just transfer one of the tickets and not both? Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Skriv ner vad du frskte gra nr det hnde samt din IP-adress och Request ID som du finner hr nedan. Different websites have different policies, but if yo. Review and complete the transfer. Here are the steps to sell your tickets on a third-party site: Visit the website of the ticket marketplace you want to use. First thing you need to do is have tickets that are eligible to be listed and sold on Ticketmaster in your actual Ticketmaster account. You can absolutely still sell through StubHub. Klicka hr fr att kontakta oss. HiChris,Thanks for the review! Go to Solution. Stefan is a great addition to our team. Cody E Thank you again for the exceptional service. There are several reason for why this could have occurred, including submitting invalid data, clicking too quickly or using too many devices at the same time. I have hope that itll be resolved even though I was negligent in asking for assistance timely enough. Request ID: 7a2a988ba9d144b3. I also reached out to the buyer before and they were understanding and willing to have the tickets sent to them directly if I was unable to get through to Stubhub. By using Tixel, you can list any event ticket for sale and get them into the hands of someone who can use them. Thanks for the review and enjoy your event! Dumb question, and 99% I know the answer, but want to make sure I can deliver if I sell through stubhub. Glad we could help :). ~VP, Contact Center. Foo Fighters - tickets can only be re-sold on Ticketmaster, Seller sent me wrong tickets through Ticketmaster, sale of ticketmaster digital wallet tickets, User Agreement, Privacy Notice and Cookie Notice, Customer service all the way to your seat. He was fast and helpful. AXS gig tickets sold before being rescheduled. I purchased tickets for a gig at the 02 in February 2020, sold the tickets in April 2020 using the AXS resale option but was told I cannot have a refund until 7 days AFTER the gig had taken place. I have an extra concert ticket that I want to sell. If the ticket is supported in Wallet, like an event ticket or movie ticket, it will automatically be added in your Passes section of Wallet. You are posting the ticket for resale via the Tick. Reply. ~VP, Contact Center. Need to sell a ticket, Ticketmaster has the sell button greyed, but transfer button is available, Re: Need to sell a ticket, Ticketmaster has the sell button greyed, but transfer button is available, Thanks - I tried to transfer a ticket to a friend who is going with me and it said there was an error and I was not able to do this. Ok thanks. I don't want to have to wait until May to get my money back. To resell a ticket purchased on AXS, you need to: When you bought your ticket, you would have received an email or PDF of your tickets from AXS. We are dedicated to making the needed changes so in the future you have the best experience. What are the other options????? Select or Add an account for getting paid, then click continue. Privacy Policy. and our By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. The rep today had no ability to escalate this request after your company did NOTHING - provided literally NO customer service for a week. I have never sold any tickets before so have a few questions. Think again. She made the experience dare-I-say enjoyable! Alex P was a wonderful representative. If the button doesn't appear, is grayed out or you receive a message that the Event Organizer hasn't activated resale, your tickets aren't eligible for resale. My show starts in a couple of hours and I have not been able to transfer. Has the issue with Ticketmasters greyed out Transfer/Sell button been resolved? For some reason, this ticket appears to be ineligible for selling directly through AXS so I'd have to do another site. The idea of a presale is to get your tickets before the general public, not necessarily to get better seats, but to avoid being completely frozen out by tickets selling out completely. I just checked the AXS app for my ticket and it does let you transfer or sell the ticket through the app. You can click the Sell Tickets button or tap the Sell button on the app to see if your tickets are available for resale. The person who helped me out was fantastic. Can I sell my ticket? I appreciate the non scripted chat support. Service was friendly and efficient! Fit-Seaworthiness712 . HiTyler,Thanks for the review! 0 Likes Reply. It was my first time using this service and I plan on using it from now on because of my experience. This helps prevent ticket touting and help combat illegal counterfeiting. Chevron-shaped icon used for navigational cues. All customer service interactions should be that fantastic! Otherwise, they'll need to create an AXS account to claim the tickets. ET ~VP, Contact Center, I chatted with Stacy S. AXS USA regarding an issue seeing the tickets I bought. If your AXS tickets are in a PDF, you can upload the PDF ticket file here. The "sell tickets" and "transfer tickets" buttons are grayed out, and it says the tickets will be available in 85 days. - AXS Help Centre What is Transfer? A happy place to post concert or festival news, upcoming tour dates, past recordings, line-ups, rumours, and general live music discussion. Your website glitched causing me to overpay for a ticket. You need to check your account's status. I could not find them in my account or anywhere. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Selling Tickets Selling Basics, Help and Getting Paid Transfer Tickets Transfer Basics and Help Receive and Use Tickets Ticket Delivery, AXS Mobile ID, and more. Updating your payment method on StubHub listing. Remove the listing and use the tickets yourself if you can, or give 'em to a friend - click the My Tickets button on your order in My Account to see if there's a Transfer button. Pick your exact seats on interactive maps, get more ticket options with AXS Official Resale, and go in style with AXS Premium or VIP offers. If you have seats from AXS but can't make it, quickly list the tickets for sale from your account and reach tons of potential buyers. Click on "Your Account" and select the "Payments" tab. Please visit our help page or contact customer support for assistance. Hi ANASTASIA,Thank you so much! By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. To get started, youll need to locate this email or file. Is this usually pretty safe? Still haven't got tickets. Slow and confusing communication. This will. Still not sure what I was doing wrongbut a quick chat with a super helpful person named Kyturra fixed the whole thing. Press J to jump to the feed. We are dedicated to making the needed changes so in the future you have the best experience. Get started now and sell your AXS ticket here. Click the Sell Tickets button or the Sell button on the app. They are P3, section 322 row 8. Its easy to sell your verified tickets in 3 steps with Ticketmaster: List Your Tickets, Price Your Tickets, Get Paid! 01-11-2021 06:36 AM 1 Reply ~VP, Contact Center. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. You'll just need to select 'external mobile transfer' as your delivery option and, if your tickets sell, we will provide you with the buyer's email address for you to complete the transfer. Thanks for the review and enjoy your event! AXS truly is a new and better ticketing service, with better Customer Support, than Ticketmaster or any other service I've used. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Once youve found your tickets, you can forward your email ticket to us or upload your PDF. Selling Tickets Selling Basics Why can't I sell my ticket? Ticketmaster should be able to confirm this for you. Frequently Asked Questions and Answers to the Use of Ticketmaster TONS of tickets are listed as resale but for me, the option is greyed out. found at the bottom of this page. I was having an incredibly hard time getting my payment to process through the website AND the app, with two different credit cards. With Tixel, no one needs to go first and risk being ripped off. Requested URL: www.axs.com/venues/126512/rodeohouston-nrg-stadium-houston-tickets, User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 14_7_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/14.1.2 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1. You can sell on stubhub or independently (through facebook, reddit, craigslist, etc.) Press J to jump to the feed. Stefan H. was outstanding. We were due to go to the GENESIS Concert at the O2 on Nov 29th 2020. IP: 208.109.8.43 They then rescheduled the gig again to now October 2021, and are still telling me I cannot have a . By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. TONS of tickets are listed as resale but for me, the option is greyed out. Yeah don't sell it through stub hub they'll basically want a portion of how much you sell it for. And after I managed to get to the site, it had repeated errors with payment. If, for instance, you plan to host an event and plan to sell tickets in the US, you must have a US bank account. I bought better seats now I have an extra pair of tickets for Aerosmith. When available, use the Transfer feature, which will allow you to send event tickets to a friend. How would I go about selling the tickets like many others. I am reluctant to sell my tickets on StubHub if there's even a remote possibility that I'll be unable to transfer the tickets to the buyer. Hi Roxanne,Thank you so much! Transfer Help. I finally got someone to answer and they sent me a weblink to upload some screenshots. Replies to negative reviews in < 24 hours. and our Re: Greyed out Transfer/Sell buttons on Ticketmaster. Next, our ticket resale tool will give you the details of every ticket so you can select the ones you wish to sell. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. Selling your AXS ticket is easy: forward your ticket to us from your email account or upload a PDF to reach thousands of verified fans in your local area. Anyone know if this is temporary maybe because I bought recently? In the future, I would definitely try not to use AXS for ticket purchases. You will enter your community username and new password and done! ~VP, Contact Center, My son is battling cancer and I was supposed to bring him to Vegas to watch UFCHowever fell sick on Tuesday and has been hospitalized sinceI was reimbursed my Airbnb room and my plain ticketsAXS was a simple as NO WE CAN T DO ANYTHING FOR YOU..WOW, HiMario,Thanks for reaching out to us and providing feedback. AXS App: Selling Tickets Share My emails went unanswered. The response was fine but "our app is not wifi friendly"? Hi Dana,Thank you so much! All Options Open: Ticketing State of Play 2022, Tixel Won a Product Innovation Award for Event Ticketing. You want to render an elevation you can create another 3D view then right click on the box in the upper right corner and go to orient to view then elevation. Follow these simple steps to transfer the money to your selected financial institution. Can I share screen shots of the tickets with friends? Alex P. is a great addition to our team. The view from "up in the nosebleeds". Maybe that's the reason why? Removing direct deposit details. It shows how much when you list them. I was on hold with StubHub for almost 3 hours. He kept me informed as to what was going on, AND he solved my issue! Official tickets and your source for live entertainment. axs sell tickets grayed out May 21, 2021; Hello world! I assume people who bought tickets thru AXS on Wednesday have the same restrictions/rights as I but I'm seeing a lot of "mobile tickets" for sale and I assume the holders of those tickets can "transfer" the tickets but not "sell" them but they are up for sell on AXS (and stubhub). Find the event you have tickets for, and click the "Sell Tickets" link. Thank you for your patience and understanding!!! I don't want to have to wait until May to get my money back. Get started now and sell your AXS ticket here. AXS Designed for iPad #10 in Entertainment 4.5 17K Ratings Free Screenshots iPad iPhone Tap for tickets to see the artists and teams you love. You will then receive an email from Tixel with a unique link to complete your listing. Once your tickets have been uploaded to Tixel, well scan them to make sure theyre the real deal and havent been tampered with (this only takes a few seconds). (When I go to my tickets on the AXS app there is no option for "sell".). Instagram did not return a 200. When I view my tickets on AXS and Flash Seats,the tickets are identified as "mobile tickets" , the "Transfer" button is enabled and the "Sell" button is grayed out. She should be commended by your company. Need to sell a ticket, Ticketmaster has the sell b Foo Fighters - tickets can only be re-sold on Ticketmaster, Seller sent me wrong tickets through Ticketmaster, DiamondBacks tickets no barcodes and not available for mobile transfer, User Agreement, Privacy Notice and Cookie Notice, Customer service all the way to your seat. Select 'Sell' from the home page or an event page. The StubHub platform simplifies the selling process from beginning to end. Thanks for the review and enjoy your event! Thanks for the review and enjoy your event! I believe the issue occurred due to me setting up my information correct. May 6, 2020; Responsive and retina ready May 20, 2015; Amazing revolution slider May 10, 2015; Instagram. Bravo! It might change, but you might have to risk either stub hub or PayPal g & s. Be careful of scammers. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. (of course I can meet the person at the gate since we are going and this ticket is for sale because someone backed out, but that is less than ideal). If available, select the ticket (s) you want to sell and click Continue. SOLD TICKETS VIA AXS. AXS (pronounced access) is an American ticket outlet for sports and entertainment events, founded in 2011 and owned by Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG), the world's second largest entertainment promoter behind Live Nation Entertainment.AEG operate venues globally, as well as promote events under their AEG Presents banner, meaning these venues and promoted events typically use AXS as their . Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Official Tickets and Your Source for Live Entertainment | AXS.com Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. I had spent 4 hours with other saying they could not very the account.Martha was a horrible individual who hung up on me and stated update the account. I bought better seats now I have an extra pair of tickets for Aerosmith. Set your ticket on a flat surface to take a picture of the barcode. Sierra H. is a great addition to our team. Since the sell button is greyed (can't resell through ticketmaster), can I transfer to whoever buys on Stubhub? How many times can a ticket be transferred? Thanks for the review and enjoy your event! Nothing convenient about it and if given an option to use ticket master or this, I would use anything but AXS. This quick resale guide will take you through the three simple steps to resell an event ticket issued by AXS. Once youve uploaded the file, you will have the option to select which tickets you want to sell. Log in to or create a StubHub account. axs sell tickets grayed out. They can then be sold right up until one hour after doors open, giving both sellers and buyers flexibility in the resale market. Go to solution Greyed out Transfer/Sell buttons on Ticketmaster Has the issue with Ticketmaster's greyed out Transfer/Sell button been resolved? Anyone know if this is temporary maybe because I bought recently? HiJustin,Thanks for reaching out to us and providing feedback. We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. Has anyone who purchased tickets through Ticketmaster had any luck finding a way to resell them already? We are working hard to provide the best customer experience so your feedback does not go unnoticed. Glad we could help :). Tickets can be sold on AXS Official Resale once released into your account (this time can vary between a few days from an event going on sale to closer to the event). Will it be available for these tickets at a later time? AXS Official Resale provides the option to resell tickets at face value with a cap of no more than 10% above the price paid by fans. Asked for information and helped me find the resolution I needed. From AXS.com Log into your AXS Account and from "Your Events," select the event you would like to transfer tickets from. It's all a fan needs, all in one app. if you have mail tickets, that could be the reason why. I am reluctant to sell my tickets on StubHub if theres even a remote possibility that Ill be unable to transfer the tickets to the buyer. EASILY SELL YOUR TICKETS Plans can change. User flair is your favorite album/song! Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Your response and assistance would be greatly appreciated. These were bought bought early and the tickets are listed as official platinum. I had a technical issue with the delivery of tickets that I couldn't resolve using the online guidance documents so I requested technical assistance. Challenge Increasing Fair Access to The Seats You Want Go to the TicketMaster Ticket Exchange home page and click on the team/event you're interested in selling tickets for. Select tickets to list, then click continue to enter your price and listing options. Having buyers remorse also the gf is also .. so I wanted to resell the ticket but its greyed out. Event Changes Cancelled, Postponed and Relocated Events AXS App App Basics and Help General Questions What is AXS Official Resale? I received an immediate response that the request had been logged, but it took six days to receive actual assistance. Linda assisted me with a few issues with my stagecoach tickets! Besk vr hjlpsida fr mer hjlp och support. How to Sell Axs Tickets on StubHub. You will need to reach out to Ticketmaster to find out if and whe tickets will be transferable. HiHeather,Thanks for reaching out to us and providing feedback. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. For more information, please see our And there was no way to call/live chat with a human until today when I finally got an email with a live chat link. We are working hard to provide the best customer experience so your feedback does not go unnoticed. 2023 Tixel Pty Ltd. ACN 625 710 581. Once youve made your selection, use the pricing slider to adjust your sale price. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Glad we could help :). Upload your ticket to Tixel. Glad we could help :), Sierra H fixed my issue in 5 min.

Surprise Cake Net Worth 2020, Panama City Beach Ghetto, Articles A

axs sell tickets grayed out

axs sell tickets grayed out