arkansas road conditions i 40arkansas road conditions i 40

The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. I-40 Weather, Wind, Temps, & Radar WEATHER WIND TEMP RADAR PST + Leaflet | Drive Weather App Current Slide to change time Current 12:00 1:00 2:00 3:00 4:00 5:00 6:00 7:00 8:00 9:00 10:00 WED Try Drive weather Today! to Us Advertising Opportunities Legal Prices Arkansas This stretch of road has been made famous by pop culture and is a great place to stop for a photo op or to explore some of the small towns along the way. GasBuddy.com - National Park Service - AMH Headquarters District Headquarters No closures at this time. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. I-40 Arkansas real time traffic, road conditions, Arkansas constructions, current driving time, current average speed and Arkansas accident reports. information phone numbers [2] It heads east into Van Buren, giving access to Fort Smith as well across the Arkansas River to the south. See 12 hour weather, wind, and temperature forecast on I-40 Oklahoma. I40 starts in Memphis and goes through Hartford. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. Current I-40 Arkansas Road Conditions DOT Accident and Construction Reports Ingram St Road is closed from Oak St to Merriman St. It does not store any personal data. A total of 26,528 are currently without power in the state. Here are a few examples: If you're looking for Arkansas attractions near I-40, you won't be disappointed. Prices, Arkansas If your power goes out, you can report the outage to your electricity provider. I-40 / I-55 e/o 7th St Traffic Cam | WeatherBug We use technologies, such as cookies, to analyze your use (i.e., pages visited), to customize content, for our internal analytics purposes and for security and other purposes. Road conditions on I-40 in Tennessee can be affected by variable the weather depending on which part of the state you are in. 0 Interstate 40 Tennessee Traffic and Road Conditions. After reading this article, feel free to leave a comment about this article or the topics covered in this article for the author or the other readers to enjoy. Two 18-wheelers are broken down in Lonoke County on I-40 just over two miles east of Lonoke, according to ARDOT. [10] I-40 (now concurrent with US67 and US167) continues east for 1.5 miles (2.4km) before the US67/US167 concurrency turns north as a separate northeasterly expressway. Oklahoma Road Conditions . Most of You truckers do not even pull over or slow down for my emergency vehicle with flashing amber lights. Greyhound Lines Inc. However, monsoon season (July-September) may bring heavy rains and flash flooding to some areas. Weather Underground We will continue to update this article with the latest outage information as it becomes available. Tulsa, OK10159 E. 11th St. Suite 300Tulsa, OK 74128918-838-7838Comments? including targeted forecasts at the time of your arrival to each point! The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". okay. - Arkansas 511 - Road Conditions, Closures, Accidents, Detours via 511 Traffic Systems in Arkansas - DMV Guide, American We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. And don't forget the amazing food! A spokesperson with Electric Cooperatives of Arkansas said approximately 10,000 electric cooperative members are without service in Arkansas. #arwx. detail I-40 Texas: Fair and Breezy, 45F. The I-40 crosses some of the most scenic and historically important areas in the United States. TYPE: Miscellaneous - AR-10 Road is closed from Cantrell Rd. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. ARDOT reports an 18-wheeler 'jackknifed' on the roadway and the vehicle is leaking diesel fuel. ARDOT does not record or store camera images. Weigh Stations No closures at this time. Oklahoma Travel Information (AR-10) exit [141A] to E 3rd St / Frontage Rd. Hit and run and they turn him loose ? Access is primarily via I-540/US71, which was built as a southern spur to Fort Smith in the 1970s. Readers discover the latest options for truck parking, amenities available to truck drivers at truck stops and rest areas throughout the nation, and the latest on truck drivers and motor carriers in the news. /* HighwayConditions Text Link Short */ You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. directory of the top sites for driving However, in the eastern part of the state, near Wilmington where I-40 ends, the weather is generally milder. These logos are fixed in the upper-right corner of the camera image. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". Over 22,000 Arkansans have lost power as the winter storm continues to move further in Arkansas. The Department reserves the right to terminate a camera feed at any time for any reason. detail I-40 New Mexico: Fair, 24F. Emergency Management (ADEM) TYPE: Miscellaneous - Ingram St Road is closed from Merriman St to Oak St. In the western part of the state, near Memphis, the weather is generally hot and humid. Traffic Jam/Road closed/Detour helper I40 Weather I-40 Tennessee Weather I-40 North Carolina Weather I-40 Oklahoma Weather I-40 Texas Weather I-40 New Mexico Weather I-40 Arizona Weather I-40 California Weather. of Driving Directions Sites, Arkansas Arkansas For example, new equipment and personnel regulations can create extra expenses for trucking companies and meeting these regulations can be costly. Tennessee Conditions, Highway Conditions, Traffic, Weather and Transit Information for, Poinsett and Phillips County are seeing the highest amount of outages with 10,000 plus. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Traffic Jam on I-40 E. Brinkley ; . These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. National Weather Service Please contact the ARDOT Public Information Office to obtain an IDrive Arkansas logo or for assistance in developing a custom solution. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. US-65 N Road is closed from exit [143B] to I-40 W. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. For the entire length of highway, see, Template:Attached KML/Interstate 40 in Arkansas, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Interstate_40_in_Arkansas&oldid=1137254010. Arkansas Department of Joe A. Barbosa, 54, of San Antonio, Texas, the driver of a tractor-trailer truck approaching the area, lost control of his vehicle as he began to brake, causing the trailer to jackknife and strike the rear of the patrol car occupied by Lewis. Landslides are also common in the Pigeon River Gorge section along the border with Tennessee. google_ad_width = 160; As of May 1, 2008 this exit now includes on-ramps and off-ramps in both directions. Arkansas This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. I40 Weather I-40 Tennessee Weather I-40 North Carolina Weather I-40 Arkansas Weather I-40 Texas Weather I-40 New Mexico Weather I-40 Arizona Weather I-40 California Weather. Go to Road Condition Maps and Information Broadcast / Streaming Media Use The Nation provides updates on federal legislation and regulations affecting the trucking industry, as well as the latest news from the U.S. Department of Transportation and state transportation agencies. [6][7] I-40 continues to the east through Morrilton before turning south to Conway and Faulkner County. The Tennessee border is at the midpoint of the river, and Memphis, Tennessee, begins at the eastside of the bridge. From Oklahoma to Little Rock, I-40 generally follows U.S. Highway64 through the Ozark Mountains. City Maps. Interstate40 (I-40) is an eastwest Interstate Highway that has a 284.69-mile (458.16km) section in the U.S. state of Arkansas, connecting Oklahoma to Tennessee. Lane I-40 Arkansas Road Conditions Statewide (21 DOT Reports) DOT Accident and Construction Reports Riverside Dr Road is closed from I-55/W E H Crump Blvd to Union Ave. This map shows the current & 7-day weather forecast, road conditions, and weather radar for all of US interstate I-40. Please Contact Us. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Aviation Administration Air Traffic Control System Command Center Airport Status detail I-40 Tennessee: Overcast, 65F. detail I-40 Arkansas: Fair, 55F. Current I-40 Traffic Conditions Add traffic I-40 Traffic Delays Arizona I-40 379mi From Topock to Lupton (Exit 1 to Exit 359) 6 hours 5 mins travel time (instead of 5 hours 30 mins ) 65 minutes Delay Arkansas I-40 281mi From Fort Smith to West Memphis (Exit 1 to Exit 281) 4 hours 29 mins travel time (instead of 4 hours 5 mins ) 29 minutes Delay Please try another search. These regulations often have a more significant impact on smaller companies who have limited resources and have more difficult time adapting. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. [9], Now in Pulaski County, I-40 heads toward the south-southeast as it heads to the town of Maumelle. Current I-40 Arkansas Road Conditions Add traffic DOT Accident and Construction Reports Prince St Road is closed from Donaghey Ave to Davis St. Highways. This highway starts near Fort Smith and goes through West Memphis, Arkansas. Closures Text Listing I-40 has a major junction at US-93 in Kingman, Arizona. Canada We recommend taking exit 183 at Carlisle to avoid the backup. However, thunderstorms are common in the spring and summer months. End-users may display the IDrive Arkansas logo on a web site and embed the following link: www.idrivearkansas.com. . The map below shows I40 Arkansas weather conditions and radar for the next 12 hours. Transit Professional truck drivers, motor carriers and other trucking-industry experts turn to The Nation to find the latest on all things trucking in the U.S. I-40 Traffic, Road Conditions and Accident Reports. Copyright 2023 The Trucker Media Group, a division of Wilshire Classifieds, LLC. Not slow down to speed limit slow down below speed limit and pass me while I am changing a flat tire for an elderly man or woman.

Steve Shutt Family, Northfield Mount Hermon Wrestling, Articles A

arkansas road conditions i 40

arkansas road conditions i 40